It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Marathon Runner "Attacked"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Brazilian Vanderlei de Lima was tonight involved in the first high-profile security breach of the Olympic Games as a spectator watching the men�s marathon accosted the long-time race leader.

sport.scotsman.com...

Lima was in the lead and eventually finished third after the attack. I saw a clip and what seemed to have happened was a guy wearing a kilt pushed him into the crowd. Lima looked very exhausted and just kind of protested it while being led into the crowd. Eventually security came up and took care of the situation.

What this story DOESN'T tell you is that the spectator wearing the kilt had a sign on his back. The sign read "Israel will fulfill the prophecy." Apparently this guy had also stopped a car race a while back.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Has any one heard what the rest of message was on the sign. From the last report that I read, there was also red lettering on the bottom of the sign that could not be seen in the photo.

What prophecy? (we have a few these days)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

"The Grand Prix Priest. Israel Fulfilment of Prophecy Says The Bible. The Second Coming is Near."

He had a Star of David attached to his kilt

This guy is a nutcase

Horan was sentenced to two months imprisonment after walking on to the track at the British Grand Prix last year.

Horan, born in 1947, ran on to the main Hangar Straight in that race as cars approached at speeds in excess of 240kph. He was sentenced to two months imprisonment for aggravated trespass.

www.abovetopsecret.com... 6423

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I saw that live/in real-time on TV. I was confused as heck and stunned at the same time. I still don't think the Brazilian guy could have won though even if he wans't pushed. He was already beginning to slow down and seemed too tired.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Blackout]

top topics

join