It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascension symptoms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A very good friend of mine sent me this link, to which I thought i'd post here.

PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS

* ascension flu— flu-like body aches and pains but you don’t get “sick” like with typical physical flu
* abnormal heat and/or cold in certain body parts, severe heat in bottoms of feet, cold solar plexus etc
* hot flashes/kundalini risings repeatedly for both sexes
* unusual headaches that just don’t go away until they are done doing what they’re doing
* physical vision changes – blurring, seeing non-physical mist or fog , seeing new colors, lights, heat mirages, warps, vortex swirls
* physical hearing changes – inner ear clicking, pressure like when you change altitude, hearing non-physical voices and strange sounds
* low-grade fever, chills, body and bone pains, aches and exhaustion when there’s heavy solar and/or cosmic energies
* sudden food and chemical sensitivities that make it nearly impossible to eat a lot of foods or go much of anywhere
* insomnia and/or only being able to sleep for an hour or two and then waking up repeatedly throughout the night
* drastically less dreaming (because you’re dealing with issues/energies 24/7/365 We’re transmuting while awake too)
* sudden diarrhea (usually after you’ve been through a hard phase of transmuting lower energies and then shifting into a higher state)
* sudden nausea or “morning sickness” for both sexes
* weird food cravings, repeated high protein cravings (due to increased transmuting of energies), need for a lot of food fuel
* severely increased sense of smell, smelling strange smells for days, weeks or months even (like burning incense or smoke)
* sense that your bones are not as dense and solid as they were in lower 3D, they now feel more like cartilage that can bend etc.
* profound exhaustion, feeling profound exhaustion and physical pains and aches after having been out in the lower world for a couple of hours, feel better once you return to your higher vibrating home/land/space etc.
* internal electrical-like vibrations or buzzing of the “rewiring” process
* super sensitivity to sounds, light, sunlight, even movement, dizziness, sense of spinning or tipping over or dropping through the floor

EMOTIONAL SYMPTOMS

* crying over simple things that profoundly move you, crying over the stupidity, crying because you feel SO much (this is 5D Heart Consciousness beginning)
* rage and deep anger over the stupidity, anger/rage/frustration over everything and everyone still in a lower energy and state of awareness. They’re literally too painful physically and emotionally to be around or to endure now
* sudden and total intolerance of anything, anyone, any system, religion, government, foods, belief systems etc. Intolerance of anything vibrating lower than you currently are.
* sense of being very alone and on your own with no one else around you who understands what’s really happening to reality and you
* needing to be alone and isolated from other people
* ultra sensitive emotionally – like puberty/pregnancy/menopause all happening at the same time!
* emotionally knowing and feeling things in other people that you never could perceive prior
* family issues and “stuff” that must be dealt with within yourself and your bodies
* total emotional disconnect with things and people you used to love and enjoy very much
* feeling like you are changing so profoundly that you’re actually dying (you are and it’s part of this process)

MENTAL SYMPTOMS

* sudden loss of mental focus and ability to concentrate
* sudden inability to read books due to inability to focus, concentrate, or even comprehend what you’re trying to read!
* forgetting the names of common everyday things, objects, places, people etc. – like “milk”, “hammer”, “orange”, etc.
* forgetting your own name and/or sense of old familiar “you” or “self”
* having to triple check things because you can’t remember if you actually did them or just thought about doing it
* loosing track of “time”, loosing track of yourself withing “time”, suddenly not knowing what time of the year it is or even what year it is!
* thinking and physically doing things become very blurred to your awareness, feeling disconnected from things like never before
* disconnect with the ego self that was mentally multitasking constantly, inability to focus and so you relax and unfocus finally

PSYCHIC SYMPTOMS

* seeing, hearing, feeling, sensing nonphysical beings both positive and negative, perceiving strange unknown energies and lights
* hearing nonphysical voices call your name
* seeing different colored lights, balls, points of brilliant light, flash and roll around in your house and/or outside also
* seeing solid 3D objects (like walls etc) suddenly look like a heat mirage, sparkle, shimmer with brilliant light and appear transparent
* seeing, hearing, and even telepathy with both “positive” and “negative” beings, entities, perceiving areas of condensed negative energy
* negative psychic attacks by other lower vibrating living humans, and/or negative non-physical energies, beings etc. (deal with it and move on. It’s someones unresolved negative # looking for a new place to live; transmute it and release it all and move on)
* working through polarity resolution, repeated encounters with polarized energies, polarized consciousness, etc.
* seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, sensing higher positive non-physical beings, guides, ETs, Angelics, other Lightworkers, other New Earth Angels, etc.
* increasing conscious connection and awareness with your Higher Self – spherical or “triality consciousness” instead of the old 3D polarized and linear consciousness
* increasing but HIGHER empathy, telepathy, clairvoyance, greater and greater unity within your self and with other people that are vibrating at or near the same frequency and state of ascension that you are, 5D awareness or Heart consciousness
* coming under negative psychic attacks occasionally from both human and nonhuman energies, thankfully decreasing in potency over the months and years
* stages of dreamless sleeping, stages of numerous unpleasant nightmares each night for weeks at a time. This usually happens when we’re making yet another shift and need to process some more stuff and energies within ourselves.

Source:
Ascension symptoms

Another link:
Ascension symptoms

The past several weeks I have been experiencing just about all of them. It has gotten to the point that it's unbearable, not to mention other things going on in my mind. I thought i'd share this here and also to ask if others have been feeling the same.

One question I will ask for those who are familiar with the topic of ascension. with regards to this quote:

coming under negative psychic attacks occasionally from both human and nonhuman energies, thankfully decreasing in potency over the months and years

Seriously? not days, not weeks, but months? Why? I know the mind needs to get used to fifth dimensional thinking but why months?

Anywho thought I'd share this here.

This user may have been right, the shift is happening now.

It's on, choose your future now!
edit on 14-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ascension symptoms, haha makes it sound like an illness, you're not coming down with ascension are you? oh gawd not again :p

hehe Ive seen this before on ATs too, I looked but I couldnt find the Original Post, I defo remember seeing this list though

edit on 14-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: grammar police

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sounds more like food poisoning.

Should probably stay away from the Chinese food for awhile.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've been dealing with a lot of these since about the end of May. They come and go, but some are more persistent than others, ie; sleep problems (its 5am here, still havent slept.), I wouldn't call them nightmares, but very weird dreams, etc.

Thank you for sharing the post, it has been helpful!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thank you for this wonderful post. Some of those symptoms are very close to home for me. I know I have not had a nightmare for over twenty years and two night ago - I can hardly describe what I experienced. Unusual for me and that is saying something - very evil - very persistent and took a lot of Spiritual energy to fight - all night.

It was not a nightmare but some of the symptoms listed have helped me understand a little more about what is happening. I imagine a lot of people will head straight to their doctor and there will be no definitive outcome. I believe everyone currently living on the planet is connected and thus we are all involved in our daily changes.

To me there is no doubt about the evil energies that will target people. People need to learn how to clear their body and soul of all fear. Evil feeds on fear so until the person being targeted rids all fear - the evil energies will persist. Essentially evil will starve as the fear dissipates. The alternative is to help the spirit/energy lift and reclaim their freedom by moving towards the light.

I have one symptom that is odd - my back keeps clicking in and out at particular vertebra - even when I am sitting still. I feel no pain, no discomfort just amazement at what is happening!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound that way, I know that one must go through some changes including side effects during. I think it's something like the chrysalis phase of a butterfly.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This list has been around for years. How long is ascension supposed to take?

Also, something about this list scares me. That being that some of these "symptoms," could also indicate some serious underlying illnesses that could be life threatening. I don't just mean the physical symptoms either.

Anybody who has some of these symptoms for any length of time should SEE THEIR DOCTOR, and not just accept them as being what is proposed in your information!!!!!!!

It could be a matter of life or death, not just a means to a higher realm!

I do believe most people would rather know if they have a serious illness so they can do something about it, rather than sit around and wait for ascension.

This list goes to show that your body is telling you something, so listen to it!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Thank you for this! I will forward the links to a friend that is having trouble and doesn't realize what is happening. They have developed repetitive thought habits in an attempt to reafirm their sence of order and belonging and are fearful of the letting go that must happen if we are to grow.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That list (besides being an old one....) pretty much covers the basic symptoms of a wide variety of illnesses, some that could be quite dangerous.

It is also so generic and vague that it could be applied to pretty much anyone, which makes me suspect it was orginally conceived as a (not so) clever marketing piece so that gullible fools could feel "special", think they were "ascending" and then buy whatever book/DVD/seminar the author was selling.

Now, I could be wrong, but this smells like that Blossom Goodchild, or whatever her name was. If it isn't, it is someone with similiar "beliefs" - namely, there is one born every minute so lets scam them all!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So according to this, each time I eat a Philly cheesesteak after one of my Maker's Mark happy hours, I'm ascending?

If I reverse the order, will I descend?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It is rather easy to deal with these things when they become a bit too much for comfort. Simply ask to raise your vibration. It doesn't take long to get a response. You'll feel better in no time.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Talk about a Thread that brings so much answers all I can say is WOW nice thread. As I was reading I couldnt how much this applys to myself. In all honesty to say the least I can feel like Im not so crazy for least a little while.
Thanks and peace

new topics

top topics

join