It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korean leader's grandson begins studying in Bosnia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

N. Korean leader's grandson begins studying in Bosnia

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

MOSTAR, Bosnia, Oct. 14 (Yonhap) -- North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's grandson appears to be enjoying his new life as he began studying in an international high school in Bosnia earlier this week.

Kim Han-sol has enrolled at the United World College's branch in the southern Bosnian town of Mostar after spending years in the Chinese territory of Macao.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 14-10-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting, only because its the grandson of the famous dictator and only because he's apparently out of favour with kim for his 'wayword' lifestyle.

Remember when during the world cup some of the N korean players went Awol, and disappeared ? (as far as I know they just ran off for a better life rather than finish the world cup) I wonder if this lad will show the same 'wayword' sense.

Does anybody know if those footballers ever showed up again... I cant remember hearing myself?

www.aolnews.com...

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
I thought this was interesting, only because its the grandson of the famous dictator and only because he's apparently out of favour with kim for his 'wayword' lifestyle.

Remember when during the world cup some of the N korean players went Awol, and disappeared ? (as far as I know they just ran off for a better life rather than finish the world cup) I wonder if this lad will show the same 'wayword' sense.

Does anybody know if those footballers ever showed up again... I cant remember hearing myself?

www.aolnews.com...

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

the last news as i remember it was that they never dissapeard,the team sheet was filled in incorrectly

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

Is it ? cool thanks for the heads up. I did wonder in the back of my mind.
bit of a shame, i was romanticising them in my head, imagining them Awol in the bahamas living up the new found freedom :p

top topics

join