It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Letwin's Post Box for Mossad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Sorry everyone my computer is jumping around.

(I have checked his background and picked the obvious one but these papers could have been for any one from anywhere to have picted up, were they primed to expect a drop).

Our illustrious Oliver here has been seen on 5 separate occasions putting government papers into park waste bins. This man is the policy adviser to David Camderon so holds an incredibly important position. With his education, one would expect common sense to be a natural attribute to his character.

I don't know whether the News Paper who uncovered his at best, bizarre behaviour and at worst a spying operative's behaviour, actually recovered the papers he posted, one Paper did say they covered terrorism etc but this is absolutely against National Security.

This man already has fame for his unbelievable snobbery with his comments concerning people from Newcastle being able to have cheap package holidays, he would do anything to keep his kids out of a comprehensive school education. We should all remember that our fate as a country is in the hands of men like this. Not only does he not relate to ordinary people but he clearly seems to have no conception of the boundary of National Security, safe behaviour and darn right stupidity. I do admit I have not included any of his work that is probably highly commendable so I own to having only concentrated on the issue here.

We've already got Liam Fox and his scandal doing the rounds but posting official documents with the lame excuse "Oh! they were nothing important", coming from his office begs the question what calibre of men has David Cameron chosen to represent this country?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Isn't Ollie Letwin on one of the pro isreali think tanks and pushes isreali interests through the UK, I find this news very disturbing and as OP said verging on spying behaviour.

As regards Cameroons choice, do you think it would be any different under the others, the colours change but the policies stay the same. Red, yellow or blue we still get shafted at every turn and before everyone starts it's the bankers, who bailed them out, who let house prices rise to 8 times the salary...

As the saying goes, same s**t, different day, same s**t, different party the only thing that changes is the colour

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ollie wetlin did a dump in the park for mossad? at least foxy gets his manfriend to carry his to where the sun don't shine. no, i am not a homophobe and i am not implying that foxy is gay either, after all he is married!
but seriously, it seems they both have wealthy and/or israeli benefactors/interests.
f

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope the papers don't bury this unacceptable behaviour under the news of Liam Fox's resignation.

The ideas squad in our government are as stagnant and inept as they can get. So perhaps some new people whose entire concentration is focused on this country's people and their future, will make a huge difference to the current and future Britain.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Had to bump this, I dont think these posted documents for were for mossad, I think they were for a corporation, probably related to banking. This is a corporate take over of the planet not an Isreali one.

Anyway, I know the mainstream media poopooed this story saying he was just an idiot, but this guy is no fool people. Notice how long it lasted in the news, its been forgotton already, the fact that there was a spy at the "top of the british government!".

new topics

top topics

join