It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Information war. Are you ready ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
may be you have seen the info-war is being started and people are involved intentionally or in-intentionally.

I have seen lots of repeated threads on ATS , which people are involved in different groups , commenting about Iran.

Like most of you believe , The whole story is a new false flag and a distraction at the same time.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

American govt is very concerned about OWS- Occupy Wall Street and other movements in America and is trying to distract American people from what is happening right now in the streets.

1. They distract people who are looking and pursuing OWS
2. They are attacking minorities left on the streets.
3. There will be an opporyunity to unite the people with govt in US.
4. It is more time for TPTB to live in the US.
5. There is more chance and opportunity for US govt to invade other countries in Middle East.
6. TPTB will earn more money as American pay taxes to invade other countries.
7. Iran as the alone standing country against TPTB is in danger.

So , As you distract more people on ATS from OWS , time will be against you to show your stance on the streets.

So , stop distraction and stop posting threads about Iran or you are played.

This info-war is between TPTB (Zionist lobby - 1%) and the 99 % and Iran-plot is just a tool.

regards.
hmdphantom.

edit on 14/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

A George Soros-funded economist taught a course to the Occupy Wall Street protesters purportedly to help the activists better understand what caused the global financial crisis.

Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz also recently addressed the so-called social protests rocking Spain.

Besides accepting funding from the controversial billionaire, Stiglitz has engaged in numerous projects with Soros and sits on the boards of Soros organizations, including one openly seeking to remake the world's economy.

Stiglitz is a leading proponent of more government regulation of the economy.

Read more: It's another Soros link to Occupy Wall Street www.wnd.com...
source www.wnd.com...

My Bit take is that the faltering elite have one opportunity to co-opt what is happening ....weather they can overcome the political movement of the masses coming to the understanding of the undercurrents is up for debate ......There are many dupes to be had in this crazy sociological domain ....But one thing is for sure ,they cant shut us off from dialogue and thinking for ourselves before the collapse on themselves ......peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

IMHO people should think independently and think about productive business instead of destructive one.

I mean it is simple.

I am working with good intentions for good intended boss . I try to be productive and motivated enough ==> I earn money based on the level of my motivation and efforts.

When some one wants the bigger money , it gets complicated.

I think that people in OWS want one thing , Justice.

But it is their own job to find a good way to reach their goal.

new topics

top topics

join