It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Celebrating my daughters birthday.

She thinks its awesome!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

What do you feel about us beginning the Age of Aquarius? I feel the changes coming already. The energy is incredible and the ability to feel it has changed my entire life. I feel if everyone can feel the Chi they could not deny we are spiritual beings. I feel the changes talked about in The Celestine Prophecy. What about you. What changes are you feeling.

Peace to all

I would love to hear what others are feeling. Here is a good video about Edger Cayce.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Excellent video thank you.

Yes I feel also we are entering a New age. Eckhart Tolle talks about it in his book A New Earth, that the foundation for our new Earth is a new Heaven - the awakened consciousness being that Heaven within. The new Earth is our external reality, an outer reflection that will aries from our new inner state. All realities arise from within so to speak, realize your true inner reality and it will lead to our true outer reality.

I am reading the Celestine Prophecy at the moment, I have already noticed some coincidences within the book to my life.

The findings of some ancient Indian seers held the answers to what this New Age is about. They found from their practices the following conclusions :-

1) There is an infinite, changless reality beneath the world of change
2) This same reality lies at the core of every human personality
3) The purpose of life is to discover this reality experimantally: that is, to realise God while here on Earth.

For me the New Age we are moving into is to realize God ( source,creator,being ) while on Earth, to become Self realized.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweetmystery

Thanks for the link. This part below stood out, the Light has been with us many years, shinning upon us allowing us to grow. As we've grown we've been cut back, but we grow back again. A threshold is about to be reached where so many have grown its going to be impossible to cut back or hold back our growth anymore. Some may wish to hold onto the old ways but this is no longer possible nor desirable.

During the final days already in progress the dissolution of all that stands between ourselves and a full knowledge of the Truth will come. The Light is already here. New ideas are coming into common focus and old landmarks are being taken away. Cherished notions, oft the pillars of society, are crumbling with the shifting sand they stand on.

Everything that appears to hold mankind in bondage will finally give way. Freedom will out. The New Light is irresistible because it is God's Light, God's Self-appraisal, God's Self-revelation going on, and already the only real fact.

As usual, the very institutions whose first purpose was to tend the New Vine of Life as it broke forth into the garden are now busily trying to confine that infinite vine to their narrow plots, pruning every new limb and burning every seed the vine produces. Even as in days of yore, ecclesiastical pomposity would attempt to regulate and administer the Light rather than be the Light-and like dogs in the manger, neither eat the oats nor let the oxen eat. Those who would labor for love of the Vine, rather than for the plot within which it grows, oft find themselves alienated by the body of laws developed through the years to regulate the conduct of the gardeners-the Vine itself having long been lost sight of by the walls of human regulation and the caretakers of the plot. However, as appearances go, those walls are coming down, too, cracked asunder by the same Vine they would hold to a 5000, 2000, or 60 year old position.

I originally read about Ramana Maharshi in the book Be Love Now by Ram Dass, I would recommend this book to those who seek guidance on how to walk a path with a heart. There are many paths but if a path isnt centered on the heart it isnt a path worth taking.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I will be busy celebrating my one year anniversary here on ATS

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Originally posted by jyze420
11:11 am the gates open, so before hand I will do large doses of mushroom tea (2 cups), at 11:11 am on the dot I might go somewhere quiet and smoke dmt

I see what you did there, interesting

not just any gate tho, spiritual gate with intraterrestrials and extraterrestrials, and higher dimensional souls that I will ask for knowledge, to learn about the powers I have and how to use and manage it, about my past lives, about light magic and so on. My soul has been through many experiences, I hope to interact with these colourful beings as I usually do on a daily basis, whether it be clown people or gorgeous faeries or animal people

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

What do you feel about us beginning the Age of Aquarius? I feel the changes coming already. The energy is incredible and the ability to feel it has changed my entire life. I feel if everyone can feel the Chi they could not deny we are spiritual beings. I feel the changes talked about in The Celestine Prophecy. What about you. What changes are you feeling.

Peace to all

I would love to hear what others are feeling. Here is a good video about Edger Cayce.

I agree that if somebody was feeling the light preassure on their head and the energy flowing thru their body they would not be able to say that we are only animals with one life. The increased sense of feeling is really nice. It's like the cells are singing with happiness. We are all like radio transmitters but most have their transmitter off or are ignoring it. They might ignore the change consiously but they are definetly acting on it (arabian spring, occupy wall street). I myself is cranky with the old systems at times and then at other times im so harmonius and happy. Above is my belief if you don't agree with my conclussions ignore them. I might not like a person behaviour and agree with his thoughts but I love every souls potential to be devine. Namaste

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Stillness,

I am happy you went to see William Samuel's website, and liked it. He is one of those who really does speak to the heart. I remember when I first read one of his books, somewhere he says "read this book with the heart and you will see"..

There is a lot of wonderful 'free' reading on his website. He was prophetic, he wrote his books in the 70's and 80's and he saw all this coming:

He wrote this in 1986:

"At this moment, civilization is a little like a field of cotton beginning to bloom: first a boll here, another there, then more and more until one morning we look out and the entire field is abloom. Or, it is like popcorn popping. One kernel pops, then another and another until there is a veritable explosion of the rest. Hard pressed, shaken together and running over, mankind is coming into a conscious knowledge of a subjective sense of things which is certain to alter the course of civilization. The first "blooms" have been the prophets, the seers, the avatars, the insightful, those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Now the field is turning white with the ability to perceive subjectively.

Confusion abounds at the unrecognized newness of it all. Now that subjectivism is here, no one knows what to do with it. The major divisions of human activity have not made the necessary adjustments to allow the missile the freedom to change course. Neither education, government, religion nor metaphysics has made the full turn demanded of them-and the time is short. In certain areas, science-with the help of subjective quantum mechanics-has adjusted reasonably well as it goes along searching the vistas of tangibility. But it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now-and always have been-examining consciousness.

People are individually willing to adjust, as their intuitions and feelings come into focus, but the controlling groups to which they belong, are vigorously holding to the old ways, refusing to listen to the New Sounds within. Either the institutions of mankind adjust to allow men to change mental course, or there will be a sociological anguish unparalleled in human history." William Samuel

Seems like all that is happening now double time... His books are about how to find and live our highest nature as we go through these days of upheaval.

Well, thanks for taking a look, I appreciate that, I think William Samuel's work holds the most honest, clear and Truth filled messages I have found. I want others to find his work, as I think it is so important now to learn these things, about 'who we are' and "what is'.

Thanks, Mystery

edit on 16-10-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

11:11 am the gates open, so before hand I will do large doses of mushroom tea (2 cups), at 11:11 am on the dot I might go somewhere quiet and smoke dmt

I see what you did there, interesting

not just any gate tho, spiritual gate with intraterrestrials and extraterrestrials, and higher dimensional souls that I will ask for knowledge, to learn about the powers I have and how to use and manage it, about my past lives, about light magic and so on. My soul has been through many experiences, I hope to interact with these colourful beings as I usually do on a daily basis, whether it be clown people or gorgeous faeries or animal people

For me the gates that are to open are our higher chakras, those from the heart upwards. Some call these gates star gates but I think they may be much closer to home. It is through the higher chakras we connect to higher consciosness.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

Stillness,

I am happy you went to see William Samuel's website, and liked it. He is one of those who really does speak to the heart. I remember when I first read one of his books, somewhere he says "read this book with the heart and you will see"..

There is a lot of wonderful 'free' reading on his website. He was prophetic, he wrote his books in the 70's and 80's and he saw all this coming:

He wrote this in 1986:

"At this moment, civilization is a little like a field of cotton beginning to bloom: first a boll here, another there, then more and more until one morning we look out and the entire field is abloom. Or, it is like popcorn popping. One kernel pops, then another and another until there is a veritable explosion of the rest. Hard pressed, shaken together and running over, mankind is coming into a conscious knowledge of a subjective sense of things which is certain to alter the course of civilization. The first "blooms" have been the prophets, the seers, the avatars, the insightful, those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Now the field is turning white with the ability to perceive subjectively.

Confusion abounds at the unrecognized newness of it all. Now that subjectivism is here, no one knows what to do with it. The major divisions of human activity have not made the necessary adjustments to allow the missile the freedom to change course. Neither education, government, religion nor metaphysics has made the full turn demanded of them-and the time is short. In certain areas, science-with the help of subjective quantum mechanics-has adjusted reasonably well as it goes along searching the vistas of tangibility. But it remains to be seen what scientists will do with their information once it becomes clear that they are now-and always have been-examining consciousness.

People are individually willing to adjust, as their intuitions and feelings come into focus, but the controlling groups to which they belong, are vigorously holding to the old ways, refusing to listen to the New Sounds within. Either the institutions of mankind adjust to allow men to change mental course, or there will be a sociological anguish unparalleled in human history." William Samuel

Seems like all that is happening now double time... His books are about how to find and live our highest nature as we go through these days of upheaval.

Well, thanks for taking a look, I appreciate that, I think William Samuel's work holds the most honest, clear and Truth filled messages I have found. I want others to find his work, as I think it is so important now to learn these things, about 'who we are' and "what is'.

Thanks, Mystery

edit on 16-10-2011 by Sweetmystery because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the above quote its very good and explains things well. Im absolutely sure that if William Samuel spent 2 weeks in a cave with the guru Ramana Maharshi he will have been given great spiritual insight. Many people report gaining great insights when in the presence of such people. It is often information that can only be gained through close presence.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

On 11.11.11 i plan to wake up, scratch my balls...possibly my backside too..wash, dress, eat toast and wash, dress and feed the kids.

After that, i'll just have to see how the day goes..it might be pasta for lunch or Tuna mayo sandwiches on wholemeal bread i just don't know yet.

Apart from that, the rest of the day is a mystery to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I agree that if somebody was feeling the light preassure on their head and the energy flowing thru their body they would not be able to say that we are only animals with one life. The increased sense of feeling is really nice. It's like the cells are singing with happiness. We are all like radio transmitters but most have their transmitter off or are ignoring it. They might ignore the change consiously but they are definetly acting on it (arabian spring, occupy wall street). I myself is cranky with the old systems at times and then at other times im so harmonius and happy. Above is my belief if you don't agree with my conclussions ignore them. I might not like a person behaviour and agree with his thoughts but I love every souls potential to be devine. Namaste

You describe the energy well. It shows us if we wish we can connect to higher levels of consciousness, by as you say tunning in. As if flows it reveals we are all connected to something much more than we can see. It is this energy that will flow on the 11.11.11.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's a three day week-end here, so if it's not too cold, I'll probably drive out to the country where I can use my telescope at night and camp out. I find this a very meditative process.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

It's a three day week-end here, so if it's not too cold, I'll probably drive out to the country where I can use my telescope at night and camp out. I find this a very meditative process.

Sounds a good meditative process I hope it goes well.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'll be marching in my local Veterans Day parade

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by bladebosq

Your lucky, I just remembered it's remembrance day here in Canada, and I have to wait till the 12th to pick up the copy cause the damn EB games and Gamstop is closed!!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO here I was looking forward to the collective ATS consciousness aimed at slaying dragons and finding locks to pick! just "One" left out shatters the whole thing

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

ONE PARTY AT THE OLDEST CITY KNOWN TO MAN.... ONCE IN A LIFETIME...

www.onefestival.co.za...
edit on 18-10-2011 by Faultyboy because: Add Link

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Feelin' good

Might go stand outside under the clear moonlit sky and become one with nature.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I probably will try to still my mind, wish I could do some meditating but I have some learning to do.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't think that anything is going to happen, but I'm still curious neveretheless.
It's a friday so I'll be WFH (working from home) after morning meditation.
Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join