It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
mentioned something about this, just an observation

edit on 15-10-2011 by 1947flxible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I will probably be at a Remembrance Day ceremony.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I can see it now... I'll be calling in sick because I'll be consumed by the new Elder Scrolls game. 11.11.11 will truly be a glorious day

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why wait for a specific 60 seconds of enlightenment? We are our higher selves every day, plus a whole lot of baggage. Any time you are ready, just check the luggage and let yourself experience being you. If you need a calendar date to give you permission, than it's better than nothing but cosmic wisdom does not care about the roman calendar.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Play Skyrim of course.

Anything else would be blasphemy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'll be remembering the fallen. It's Armistice day.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

It will be Skyrim for me too, pre-order is allready in.
Can't think of a better way to spend the apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I will go about my day like any other.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Im gonna be blasting the new Cynic EP while imagining to play skyrim.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i dont know if this has been posted already but its not actually 11.11.11 its 11.11.2011

other than that skyrim

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
at 10 AM on 11Nov2011 I'll be picking up Bethesda's new release of Elderscrolls V - Skyrim.

at 11AM on 11Nov2011 I should have it already installed and a character created.

at 11:11 and 11 seconds on 11 Nov 2011 I'll be beginning the adventure.

Does this tell you how worried I am about dates?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by Stillness

I'll probably relax, sit back and laugh at the paranoid delusionists who think something of consequence will actually happen, *just* because it's the 11th day of the 11th month in the year 2011.

Completely arbitrary, completely nonsense. I could see more point if it was 1/1/1 as in the first of Jan, year 1 or 11/11/11 where it was year "11" or 11/11/1111 year 1111. But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

Exactly. It's nonsense.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

im gonna see the greatest movie of all time

[yvid]

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Stillness

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Has anyone asked, which 11:11 ?

There will be a few you know... We'll get it first. So while I'm drinking into the end of the world, I'll be able to keep you posted on what happens before it gets to you.

Mind you I'll be keeping an eye out on the Eastern States of Aus, and New Zealand also because they will get it a few hours before us.

And if I don't hear anything from them..... Oh boy.

I feel pretty bad for the absolute last place on earth to hit 11:11, because they'll either be punching themselves or have absolutely no where to run....

11.11.11 does not signify any end of world scenario it is another step in the flowering (enligtenment) of human consciousness. Nothing negative will happen it is a balanced day. It does not matter at which time zone people are in, the light will reach them at the exact time it is meant to. All they need do is sit in peace and listen with a still mind.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Stillness because: spell

Now I'm confused.

So it's got nothing to do with the date..

It's something else? So if I set my clock to 11:11:11 NOW I will experience it?

Or is it a set time... a man made time, that changes with each time zone.

God you are all baloney talkers... really.. either it's 11:11:11 on the day when it happens, or you're making it up.

Like a mogwai, when is midnight? How do you keep it from turning into a nasty thing?

Gah, I was joking too, but yet there is an answer for everything huh.

it's 11;11:11 right now, if you like...

madness... and people will believe the likes of you.

and kill themselves, their family and their loved ones, you are a bunch of lunatics that create fear.

Sad,

When it is 11.11 in your time zone you will be at the exact right place and time for you. It is a way of bringing people together, the new consciousness will be at a peak for most of that day, but to bring people together in a particular time zone then the time of 11.11 is selected. It is a way of concentraating the light in each zone.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VivaDiscordia
Why wait for a specific 60 seconds of enlightenment? We are our higher selves every day, plus a whole lot of baggage. Any time you are ready, just check the luggage and let yourself experience being you. If you need a calendar date to give you permission, than it's better than nothing but cosmic wisdom does not care about the roman calendar.

You are correct of course, enlightenment can only happen in the Now, not in the future, that said however, when the 11.11.11 comes round it will be in the Now. This date is a way of bringing the consciousness of all together, to concentrate it to one point. Your right the cosmic wisdom has no calendar but mankind does and he is so caught up in it it is difficult to get people to come together without using dates.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I will be doing what I usually do.. Feed the birds that visit my garden in the morning, a bit of exercise, then meditate, visit ATS, prepare and cook food, care for my wife and family and while doing all of these I will be thinking..(ps.edit apart from meditation that is , the mind has no part in this part of my day).... I won't see this day in this present form ever again
What a special day
I believe the Mayans had this down pat, everyday is special for some reason or another.
edit on 15-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, crap to all the predictions of doom et al.

I will be quietly observing Remembrance Day. I will spare a thought for my father who was active in the Royal British Legion.

There are some things that transcend the incessant doom-mongering, conspiracy obsessed and trivia-based life some people seem to lead on these Boards.

Regards

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'll be going to school then when I get home play some MW3, Halo Reach, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection all day and night.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

I really do agree with you that we are all one, looking back into the stone age and prior people knew this and everyone acted as one, everyone lived together, did the same things together, treated all life with respect and love, and were finally all buried together in mass graves in the idea that they would then be together after death.

But I find myself disagreeing that everything will suddenly be different in the blink of an eye on 11.11.11.11. Many of us are slowly opening our eyes to the reality of this life but are not yet able to fully understand it. I think it will be a much longer process to fully realise the potential of the soul as Materialism, War and Terror are holding us back at this time.

Love the Thread though my friend, dont take this the wrong way

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3....All night long..... lol

as it comes out 3 days prior on the 8th, I will have only had the game for 3 days and will still be in veg mode the that remaining week.

So yea that and Fifa 12....what about you guys ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join