It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm going to stare at my digital clock and watch for 11:11:11. AM, then PM.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's on a Friday, I'll be enjoying my newly finished tiki bar and drinking heavily. With any luck the LFL will still be playing, not sure when their season ends. If I knew for 100% certainty the world was ending I'd most likely be doing the same thing, crying about it won't stop it and I think this life is just part of the journey so yeah drink it up, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

I am going to call it right now, I will be studying for my medical school exams

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i will be playing skyrim for hours and hours and hours until i pass out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

On 11112011 theres gonna be a full moon 99.98% .Its gonna be a night for black magic.........

lunaf.com...

its a day that no one will forgot !!!!!

edit on 14-10-2011 by POPUP2000 because: mistake

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Playing Skyrim baby WOOOT

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Has anyone asked, which 11:11 ?

There will be a few you know... We'll get it first. So while I'm drinking into the end of the world, I'll be able to keep you posted on what happens before it gets to you.

Mind you I'll be keeping an eye out on the Eastern States of Aus, and New Zealand also because they will get it a few hours before us.

And if I don't hear anything from them..... Oh boy.

I feel pretty bad for the absolute last place on earth to hit 11:11, because they'll either be punching themselves or have absolutely no where to run....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I will tattoo "The enlightenment has begun!" on my body in large font, then I will head outside and begin furiously masturbating in many public environments ranging from shopping centers to large inner-city streets and malls. I will take large quantities of both normal and sexual stimulants to allow for this.

I've seen you on xHamspter, havent I..

pmsl..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ILovePeace

I just read your message about 11:11 and that is the time I have now. BTW I am going to Mt. Ida Arkansas or the Quartz capital.

Peace to all

.www.arkansas.com...
edit on 14-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rkoje18
Skyrim all the way
But seriously I'm going to be playing Skyrim all day.... been waiting since it got announced.

Truly the end of the world for all those people who buy Skrym and find that their PC just can't hack the game.

Not a single update for months to fix your ATI video card glitches, and then it will run at 4 fps.

So many people saying Skrym, I didn't even know what it was until now, lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

There will be a few you know... We'll get it first. So while I'm drinking into the end of the world, I'll be able to keep you posted on what happens before it gets to you.

Mind you I'll be keeping an eye out on the Eastern States of Aus, and New Zealand also because they will get it a few hours before us.

I feel pretty bad for the absolute last place on earth to hit 11:11, because they'll either be punching themselves or have absolutely no where to run....

11.11.11 does not signify any end of world scenario it is another step in the flowering (enligtenment) of human consciousness. Nothing negative will happen it is a balanced day. It does not matter at which time zone people are in, the light will reach them at the exact time it is meant to. All they need do is sit in peace and listen with a still mind.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Stillness because: spell

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Nicely put!

I shall be taking time with myself this day. I have always had this connection or thing with the 11 phenomena if you want to call it that. I always have and it's been more intense over the last few years. I can't tell you how many times 11:!1, or 11 or 1:11 comes into my life. 11 has been my favorite number forever as well as 7! It's not just time but in many other things. I feel there is more to it and not sure what it is. It also seems to happen when i think of someone special
Not sure how to take that one...

I will try and meditate but I have never been able to meditate fully. Im full of a lot of energy and it's hard to get me to sit still for very long but I will try on this day.

It does not have to be full deep meditation, 10 - 15 mins sat quietly is fine. As thoughts come into your mind over that period just let them pass, dont fight them or react to them and you should sense your mind becoming quiet. Concentrating on the breath only is good. Hopefully you should sense the eternal light.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Me, i'll be playing Skyrim

Same...and Minecraft
2nd

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here in Australia the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11 Month is rememberance day, it's a time to stop and reflect on those that gave their life in war to protect us.
Seems fitting to to stop and think of the damage we are doing to our selves and our world.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
11 is the number of transformation and "energy tending towards change" and so I will be meditating upon the process of self transformation and then spending the rest of the day (and year no doubt) playing Skyrim! cant wait.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've got that day set aside for drinking copious amounts of beer, playing poker, smoking honking big cigars, possibly chasing women, and doing it all in my underwear.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Laughing when nothing happens, and all the lame excuses come out on here when nothing happens. Then it will be either going to pick up my daughters, or planning some things with friends. All in all, another friday

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

11.11.11 does not signify any end of world scenario it is another step in the flowering (enligtenment) of human consciousness. Nothing negative will happen it is a balanced day. It does not matter at which time zone people are in, the light will reach them at the exact time it is meant to. All they need do is sit in peace and listen with a still mind.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Stillness because: spell

Now I'm confused.

So it's got nothing to do with the date..

It's something else? So if I set my clock to 11:11:11 NOW I will experience it?

Or is it a set time... a man made time, that changes with each time zone.

God you are all baloney talkers... really.. either it's 11:11:11 on the day when it happens, or you're making it up.

Like a mogwai, when is midnight? How do you keep it from turning into a nasty thing?

Gah, I was joking too, but yet there is an answer for everything huh.

it's 11;11:11 right now, if you like...

madness... and people will believe the likes of you.

and kill themselves, their family and their loved ones, you are a bunch of lunatics that create fear.

Sad,

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness
What are your plans for 11am 11.11.11? Ive thought about this for a while, and I will simply be meditating. I have cancelled all appointments that day to simply be able to meditate, reflect and receive.

I was sent a nice link today on how this date and time is an important one for us to receive the light of the new consciousness that is becoming available to man. How in the next few years if we purify our minds and bodies then the light will enter and raise our awarness. This light will find it difficult to enter if we do not attempt to still and clear our busy minds, if no space is cleared then nothing new can enter.

us1.campaign-archive2.com...

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about it, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it.
In the end Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

We live in extraordinary times. Shamans all over the world have begun to cleanse their bodies and still their minds so they can receive the codes for a new human that the prophecies say will emerge on or around the year 2012. These codes will be received in the form of photons - particles of light - that are emitted from the sun during the huge solar flares that have begun to happen with increased frequency.

A new template for humanity is becoming available and we need to prepare our energy field to receive this influx of information and power - we need to heal ourselves before we can become vessels of light to anchor the new information onto our planet.

Meditating on raising our consciousness at this special time for me seems to be to be the perfect thing to do, but what are your plans?

Meh.......... i`m gonna buy Skyrim for the 360 and get wasted, fighting dragons and duping weapons till 11.11.12

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What am I going to be doing on 11.11.11?

Probably reading some stupid thread posted by some clueless dumbass questioning what I will be doing on 12.12.12, if past situations hold true.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join