It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I will tattoo "The enlightenment has begun!" on my body in large font, then I will head outside and begin furiously masturbating in many public environments ranging from shopping centers to large inner-city streets and malls. I will take large quantities of both normal and sexual stimulants to allow for this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You, me, and many many many other peeps will be exploring the new world of Skyrim!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I highly doubt anything will happen but, wouldn't it be unbelievable if we were alive at such a time in the History of our species if something like upgrade or an apocalyptic episode were to occur.

The thing is through out history there has been just as much chaos, turmoil, corruption, murder, fighting and economic struggles. At those times there were doomsayers as well talking about end times. I don't think our times is the end there is still to much good hanging around. I guess you never really know.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Leaderofthesheeple because: Grammer

edit on 14-10-2011 by Leaderofthesheeple because: Moop

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was thinking Suicide, at precisely 11:11:11 11-11-11, followed by a nice cup of afternoon tea.

THEN SKYRIM.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'll be taking a trip on '___' @ 11:11am.
2nd line if needed be.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAwareSC

May you bring back a boon for humanity, and share it, otherwise you're wasting your time.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its the day criminal charges will be brought against Bank of America

11-11-11

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

What will I be doing on 11am 11/11/11?

I'll be playing Skyrim for 11 hours, then I'll have an 11 minute break, then another 11 hours on Skyrim!

ALS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Skyrim all the way
But seriously I'm going to be playing Skyrim all day.... been waiting since it got announced.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What i can tell you is i wont be worrying about whats going to happen at 11am 11.11.11..What i will be doing is laying on my couch watching tv munching on chips and dip..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm going to turn another year older.

Maybe I shouldn't be too excited.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I will be at the cemetery getting ready for an air force flyover.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Drink eleven beers.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As for me I'll basking in the ambience of 11 bowls of kush.

What's with all the Skyrim bullpucky?

I'd rather go climb trees than sit around playin' games all day.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nicely put!

I shall be taking time with myself this day. I have always had this connection or thing with the 11 phenomena if you want to call it that. I always have and it's been more intense over the last few years. I can't tell you how many times 11:!1, or 11 or 1:11 comes into my life. 11 has been my favorite number forever as well as 7! It's not just time but in many other things. I feel there is more to it and not sure what it is. It also seems to happen when i think of someone special
Not sure how to take that one...

I will try and meditate but I have never been able to meditate fully. Im full of a lot of energy and it's hard to get me to sit still for very long but I will try on this day.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Stillness, I shall be partaking in Armistice/remembrance day prayers at our local cenotaph with my shell-shocked Father.

Afterwards I will be cleansing myself, I will then meditate, after meditation I will take my ball/crystals/etc to our nearest Druids circle (where we also spent the super-moon) to charge. Then I will set up tent and begin to put myself in a trance ready to receive visions/inspiration on where to go & what to do with my life next and how to go about it.

The next day I will feast having fasted for 48 hours
I hope it doesn't rain wherever you's are and that all have a spiritual day and maybe pay some homage and respect to all the people that have died in the countless wars from our civilizations history.

May peace be with us all.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Haudi

Im getting married ! at 1pm (just a coincedence) on the 11.11.11
Its going to be magical. Lollipop bouquets and everything.

Cant wait, truely looking forward to my honeymoon though. West coast of the US Roadtrip on the 13tth for 37 days!!

Have the best day
themuse

edit on 14/10/2011 by themuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The same thing I do every year at 11, 11..... Honor the veterans of past and present that have fought (and died) for the freedoms we have today.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Congrats to you!

Have a nice honeymoon!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
So what did you do last year on 10-10-10, and on the year before on 9-9-9? And all the years before those? (8-8-8 and 7-7-7?)

It all means nothing as usual. And you CANCELLED all your appointments for the day?????

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

But you left out the biggie! 06-06-06 We all received the Stamp!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join