It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Wall Street Protesters Set to Face off vs. Cops (Update: Cleaning Cancelled)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wow, the story grows hour by hour. What the heck are the Cops and Gov't up to? Hmmm.

I'm sorry but I just help but think that the Po-Po (police) aren't going to move in. If anything for the drug violations that some are partaking in.

I don't know. To do nothing is the wrong thing to do-in my opinion. If the land owner wants to clean the dam place the protesters should be more than happy to go along. IMO.

To me, this just shows how ignorant they are being.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You are correct. Just reported at 9:11.

Violence Breaks Out During ‘Occupy Wall Street’ March Toward New York Stock Exchange

Protestors, apparently jubilant over being able to stay in the park after their furious cleanup efforts, took their brooms, flags and signs and started fanning out at around 7:30 a.m.

A group of protestors headed south on Broadway toward the New York Stock Exchange, carrying their brooms. Police were taken off-guard, Sandberg reported. The group swelled quickly and wound up in a confrontation with police as they tried to gain access to Wall Street. The standoff occurred near Bowling Green as they turned left on Beaver Street.

Sandberg reported police clashed with some protestors, wielding their night sticks and batons. A police officer in a white shirt, possibly a captain, hurled his megaphone and wound up rolling around in the street with a protestor, throwing punches. Other officers surrounded the white-shirted officer, throwing punches.

Source: newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You know it is completely shocking to outsiders, when the US Government Officials go on the TV and condemn other Governments around the world for doing the exact same thing the Police are doing in other occupied places in the US. Just shows, the double standards there is.

Also I just have had reports that the Mayor has now cut the Power at Levis square. Is this a ploy to start to force protestors out. If it is I certainly hope it backfires on the Mayor. And this is from someone who is there.

Also don't get me wrong the Co-operate controlled Sky news is not showing footage of the Occupied Protests either. Just shows Both Governments in the US and the UK does not want this shown at all.

Watching what is occuring on Love Stream Now:

Live Stream
edit on 14-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just in on the live feed, which was cut to announce....

The rumor is the FBI is involved now. Called "zero one" They have been in meetings the past 4 days and now plan mass arrests on OWS and detain them for 2 weeks....AGAIN, a RUMOR
edit on 14-10-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

If they do arrest them all. Now we will all know what the fema camps were for and what their purpose was. If it does happen, the USA is now Iran or Syria. Are they also going to arrest those who are filming this, independent journalists also.
edit on 14-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The heads of this "movement" could careless who gets arrested or hurt... they only want it to happen & soon.

It will be cold soon and then they will crumble. Time is on the NYPD's side.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join