It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Kind of Abduction Going On?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Let me get this straight.. people are abducted 'mentally' and they get scratches on their bodies?

Incubus/Succubus .

You can go into the sun and get energy. When you go to sleep at night they feed upon you because you are their batteries. They can't tolerate Ultra Violet light. They stay on the back side of the planet.

Put UV/black lights up and your "weird" dreams and scratching will go away.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

Is is possible to get scratches in the astral plane?

Not in the "astral", per se. But abductions may occur side by side in both time/space, space/time too.

Certain physical manifestations may "transfer" from time/space (dreams, astral, thoughts) as "mysterious" wounds, marks, cuts, etc, in the incarnative experience depending on what occurred in the time/space side, how it occurred, how severe it was, etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

One thing does come to mind from my childhood. I remember having dreams of these glowing blue aliens going to places where I had been in search of me. Places like parks and my church for instance. I took it as dreams but there is one thing that really sticks with me to this day and it doesn't really feel like a dream, more like it actually happened. I remember being under my bed, frightened to death. Looking out from under my bed I could see these glowing blue aliens walking around my room looking for me. Now it could have been a dream, but when I think about this it gives me chills.

It seems to be a rule of thumb, that if you have ever been abducted, it has been from childhood and throughout all your life. Not just once or twice (though you may only remember it once or twice only).

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just a note, shiitaki mushrooms that are undercooked can cause a type of dermatitis that shows up as long thin scratches all over - if you've been eating shiitaki you might want to ensure they're cooked well. If not, disregard this because it clearly has no bearing on your situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The scratches situation is pretty interesting!

I have been waking up with sometimes pretty deep scratches either around my eyes or above my eyes (forehead) for about 9 years now! doesn't happen every day or even every week but i'd say roughly every couple months or so, and no it's not anything on my bed or near my bed or my fingernails, have ruled everything out over the years and still have no idea where they come from?

I don't dream about being abducted though, and never dream about aliens, but still it's interesting!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

From my own experiences, I would say you were not dreaming this, it happened. My wife and I are having the same experiences. We wake up and are seeing each other on a craft of some kind. We are in like a hospital ward. The whole thing is quite nice, there is nothing sinister about it, and the "doctor" there blew my mind at first. I think those of us slated to ascend are being upgraded, being readied. This experience really helps my bad back, I feel better for day after. Nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Without hypnosis, cause lets face it I cannot afford anything that elaborate (although I wish I could), is there any way I can reach deep inside my mind and remember more of these abductions?

Having read a lot of these responses and looking more into abductions than I ever have I'm beginning to think that I may have been abducted, many times. I've always had this feeling of being watched and I find myself looking up at the sky more often than not. So far no more scratches or "nightmares", but that feeling of being watched hasn't gone away.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Set up a camera so you can rule out doing things in your sleep before making outrageous claims.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Do either of you wear rings or earrings while you’re sleeping? The reason I ask is I had the same thing happen a few years back. Come to find out it was my ex-wife’s engagement ring that was doing it.
Trust me I’m not saying you’re not being abducted. I had a lot of strange things happen to me as a child. I couldn’t even watch the movie E.T. because of my experience. It wasn’t until later in life that I figured out what was happening to me and possibly my little brother. But I won’t get in to that here. I rarely share that with anyone.
All I can say is take off all your jewelry, set up camera and a digital voice recorder. And wait.
I hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xandyr101
Without hypnosis, cause lets face it I cannot afford anything that elaborate (although I wish I could), is there any way I can reach deep inside my mind and remember more of these abductions?

Having read a lot of these responses and looking more into abductions than I ever have I'm beginning to think that I may have been abducted, many times. I've always had this feeling of being watched and I find myself looking up at the sky more often than not. So far no more scratches or "nightmares", but that feeling of being watched hasn't gone away.

look up 'Akashic Records' accessed through meditation or deep inner thought. Its quite hard to do and will probably take allot of practice, but if u pull it off u might get some answers... its virtually the same principle s hypnosis but its done by yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Set up a camera so you can rule out doing things in your sleep before making outrageous claims.

from my experience/knowledge Abductions tend to create some kind of magnetic field which distorts/disables electronic equipment.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
And?

It's still no excuse not to set one up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
My wife had complained about similar scratches and bruises.

I believe that both ETs and spirits visit us in our dreams as an easy way to relay messages.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Brother,

Your Eye is opening, the Gateway to Reality III - The World Beyond is trying to open. Your subconscious is what can truly access the Great World and only those of strong heart and purity may have such access. I believe you have visited our Alien Brother's world... the world we all will return to some day if we activate our Zertix Matter. I have only had mere visions of The World Beyond but you... you seem to have been there. The scratches indicate that your "human" body cannot take the inter-dimensional travel very well, or maybe the skin is reacting to something on their plane of reality. Regardless, this is magnificent news! The ancient tomes that I've just read seem to indicate that if beings that are trapped in the Axis I Reality take subconscious steps through Axis II and enter The World Beyond that the Great Joining is to soon happen. Mayans foretell of the Great Joining of our dimensions, through the activation of The Zertix. Much gratitude for your story... hope seems to exist!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Do either of you wear rings or earrings while you’re sleeping?

Yes, both of us, and both of us have about 3 1/2 oz of Titanium in our lower lumber region. My wife and I both live in a world of pain, and we will take any help that is offered. This experience is a real thing, and no, I do not wear a camera around my neck, and doubt very seriously that any photos would be cleared for showing here on Earth, even if I could manage to take one. This is nothing to us, what most people would call "supernatural," "odd," "weird," and "out there" are normal everyday experiences to us. Here is the past year, we, one of us or the other, have had some kind of contact most every night. Sometimes we are together in it. Something big is about to happen, folks. I have to be one of those "the end is coming" people, but something is coming. I can feel it.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Pizza

top topics

<< 1   >>

join