It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism and The Third Reich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As someone who has found the historical edits ? of WW2 a bit confusing , I stumbled upon this site and thought it was interesting...it is a lenghty read and requires attention, whether its based on historical fact or not ...is open to debate..it seems a balanced acount, but Iam used to Satellite Tv docs, where Hitler is presented as satan and the zionists as angels)...perhaps truth is too strange to document?
www.ihr.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
www.henrymakow.com...

This may help in understanding the relationship

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
A good read, not completely on topic but touches the Third Reich - Zionism connection:

Inside the Gestapo: Hitler's Shadow Over the World

His next mission is to recover "The Fatal File" - documents showing that Hitler's grandmother became pregnant while working as a maid in the Rothschild mansion in Vienna - the Austrian chancellor's secret blackmail weapon to hold Nazi Germany at bay.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

Please do not go off topic and derail a thread by linking to a book for sale with minnimal description...thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Wow.. I'm not trying to derail anything. As I said, it touches on (but is not limited to) the Third Reich - Zionist connection, written by a insider. I like to keep my posts clean and simple, that's it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

By linking to amazon?
What a idiocy of posting...but I guess to disinform you have to discredit by inputting off putting posts.
This thread deserves inteligent debate not trollish derailmnent.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Suit yourself my friend, I will refrain myself from posting in your thread. I will not go into discussion with you about my post because, yes, that would derail your thread.. Trollish derailment... Geez...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

Thanks.... you are respectful ...feel free to contribute ....the sales link was what was off putting.
It is obvious by the lack of posts to this excellent thread that most are baffled as Iam how Hitler managed to buy the Worlds most powerful army when Germany was Bankrupt.

new topics

top topics

join