It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN WAR : Less then 2 weeks ahead .. WW3 is at the door... List of facts pointing to it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Ben81[/i]

Yes .. sadly the next war will have disastrous consequences to the world
Martial law will get declared in most part of the world
most people will live in fear for many yrs
while the rest of the world is in flame

You've been watching one two many movies my friend, .......you'd be wiser to indulge in more time reading proper history books to give you a better grip on the REAL world.

This was the worst case scenario
direct consequence of an attack on Iran

Would hate to tell you .. i told you so
lets hope we dont get there

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
Using nukes in an attempt to shut down a nuclear program, certainly beyond ironic so I don't think so.

And as for war broadly, again I don't think so. Iran is massive, not only that but it's smart and has not been on the end of a decade of brutal sanctions like those that crippled Iraq so any "War" would be brutal and likely have casualty rates beyond that acceptable to the average punter.

Then there is the money for war. Exactly where is that going to come from ? Iran is only a threat to Israel not the US there is no threat either militarily or financially to the US.

Cheers

There was no threat from Iraq either. But we invaded.
Serbia was no threat either. But it got bombed, even when it tried to defend it's sovereignty against Islamic insurgents. Not only over Kosovo, but Islamic insurgents, Jihadis, were there in Bosnia, and are still there today.

So just because Iran may not be a threat, doesn't convince me it wont get bombed. Which it deserves to anyway.

Oh and for the record, Iran is a threat to the US. It can easily attack American interests and allies in the region.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Bump.

Revised date? There certainly is tension between Iran and Israel. I think there is a 60% chance it will occur.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It will happen when the Israelis inform the US they will do it on their own within 48 hours or so anyway, so an "Coalition" will be formed from the sold out states of the middle east UK and US with if any no actual Israeli military involvement.

If not that it will happen just before or during the real financial crash, the real big one coming.

Thing is both strategically from the Israeli point of view, and realistically due to the banking crisis and firefighting not solution thereof it will be before Spring of next year.

We all know who has the tail of the dog eh?

But the dog does not know when the owner is going to say "attack" anymore than any one of us here can put an exact date on this coming event, a timeframe but certainly not an date.

The first we hear of it after some UN bits of paper showing and signing and fakery will be after it has happened such as Obama comes on TV and

At 03:00 hours this morning American Forces with our partners etc......

The dust will be settled, nuclear material spilled across Arabia and regional destruction and collapse will be underway before any of us have even an inkling its started.

However the third option the one I fear most a very very large and bright flash in the UK or the USA, of course the number of missing american Nukes will have to be revised down that day by one even if not officially, the fear provoked by television of such destruction will allow, full and complete retaliation with no questions asked is still very likely imho.

Less than 500 people in total will be aware worldwide when it first starts, so to even think we can guestimate, know or "be in the loop" is imho very naive.

The event will be like history for 99.9999999999% of the world a thing that has already happened and in the past when they know about it, that is anyhow the start.

Certainly will be "shock & Awe" but it wont be the same type of TV show/series as they released in Iraq.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

Originally posted by myselfaswell
Using nukes in an attempt to shut down a nuclear program, certainly beyond ironic so I don't think so.

And as for war broadly, again I don't think so. Iran is massive, not only that but it's smart and has not been on the end of a decade of brutal sanctions like those that crippled Iraq so any "War" would be brutal and likely have casualty rates beyond that acceptable to the average punter.

Then there is the money for war. Exactly where is that going to come from ? Iran is only a threat to Israel not the US there is no threat either militarily or financially to the US.

Cheers

There was no threat from Iraq either. But we invaded.
Serbia was no threat either. But it got bombed, even when it tried to defend it's sovereignty against Islamic insurgents. Not only over Kosovo, but Islamic insurgents, Jihadis, were there in Bosnia, and are still there today.

So just because Iran may not be a threat, doesn't convince me it wont get bombed. Which it deserves to anyway.

Oh and for the record, Iran is a threat to the US. It can easily attack American interests and allies in the region.

Follow carefully what LPAC has been saying about this, almost hour by hour for the last week and a half, you will understand that the British Empire, in the death throes of the demise of the trans-Atlantic system, sees The Trans Pacific as its enemy and would rather go to nuclear war than to let the trans-Pacific survive while they go down.

While the trigger targets are Syria and Iran , Lyn says that Obama murdered Gadaffi, on British direction, to be able to move more quickly into all out war in what he has called the New Balkans— the Middle East, which has been under finger tip control by the British Empire since they were an empire. They are going for war to target Russia, China and India.

The thing to do is not to get wound up in connectos, dates, and other
things but to understand the way republics vs empires work and activate the population in our nation and our real allies. We have to be very calm and clear and give leadership. I think we can do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The British Empire? Are you joking? The UK has not had an Empire since the 1940s. This arguement holds no water whatsoever. The coming war and God help us all when it does, is about oil, greed and religion and about the evil beings in power in Iran who have become corrupt post revolution. I dont want to see a bang and a flash in my lifetime, when i grew up in the Cold War i used to fear nuclear war and had terrible nightmares about it and the sound of an air raid siren sent chills down my spine. I dont have those dreams anymore but i feel the chances of nuclear war happening is more so now than before, albiet started by terrorists or by the monster that is the Industrial-Military Complex that Truman was so scared of back in the 1950s. The British Empire has been long dead and buried and has nothing to do with the problems of today's world.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

"The British Empire has been long dead and buried and has nothing to do with the problems of today's world."

**Disclaimer this is the most false and unsubstantiated statement that anyone on the ABTS forum or perhaps anywhere else on the internet is ever going to read. No facts to support it and all facts actually support the basis against it.

They are going for a Eurasian war. *Refer to Prince Phillips quote on overpopulation...If you think that the British empire is dead, and they don't know what they're doing, remember that.

Yeah, British monetary system is controlling Obama who is now on the warpath in the same region that has been under control by them since they were an empire. Now, the British Empire has no strength by themselves -- so obviously the way to stop what they're doing is to get Obama out of office. They wouldn't be able to do what they are doing without their Nero puppet in place. I will tell you that those who have been trying to stop him are more serious about that now because of the killing spree he's been on. And Sykes-Picot who were the countries that did that, it wasn't America I can tell you. We were actually against that. Do your homework Bagpus. And remember Harry Truman was a puppet of Churchill he licked his boots every chance that he had. Truman unnecessarily dropped the nukes on Japan (under British direction) and Truman reversed all of FDR's policies for rebuilding the old colonial nations like India for example. And then of course We (The US) got involved in the war in South East asia, more drugs and colonialism. This isn't dead by a long shot. I'm not joking, you'll get some new nightmares pretty soon that will affirm this and you will be wishing for the good days of the Cold war.

edit on 6-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: more addon

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Refer to Prince Phillips quote on overpopulation

Prince Phillip is a geriatric buffoon and has never been taken seriously in the UK and is viewed as an eccentric, old anachronism who is highly embarrassing when allowed to speak in public.
His only reason to exist was to introduce fresh blood into an ailing bloodlline and is nothing more than an old and spent prize bull.
He has never had any say, influence or power in anything.

To use anything he has ever said as supportive evidence suggests a complete lack of credebility.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Thanks for the opinion. You have a point, I don't live there so I don't know how seriously you guys take him. (to the embarrassment and dismay of my country our president seems to take your prince very serious.)
Documentary I saw once on the royals was interesting, asked an English Taxi driver what they thought of their system, the Monarchy, if it was outdated. And the cab driver said, "Well, they give us the right to vote for our Prime Minister, and we can't even get that right!"

The British Monarchy are the biggest landholders on the planet, they are major shareholders in all the Central Banks and Multi-National Corporations... and they pay, very little or no tax. Try to find out how much tax the Queen pays!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Neither Philip or any of his sons are viewed in any real high regard here in the UK.

Charles is viewed as a bit of a chip off the old block and an out of touch eccentric who probably means well but just doesn't seem to live in the same world as any of us.
Andrew gained some respect for going to The Falklands etc but has since gained a reputation as a self-advancing playboy.
The other son, Edward, is considered a bit of a nancy boy to be honest but nothing much is ever heard of him.

Their sister Anne seems the best of them all but she does seem to have quite a domineering feel about her.

Charlies son(s?) seem reasonably ok and are generally regarded as The Monarchy's bright hope.

We don't really mind The Royal Family as long as they know their place and don't try to interfere in the governing of the country.
We've put them in their place before and we'd do it again if we ever have to.

Do they still have any sort of influence?
Possibly, but not much.

However I think there are elements within 'The Establishment' who may be involved with other 'old families' etc who conspire together to try and influence and affect world events to further their own agenda.
Just how successful and influential they are is open to debate.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

As things stand as they are it would be political suicide for any British political party to support such an action and there is no chance of UK involvement in any military action.

It would be political suicide for your nation, true, and suicide for any nation who would take part in such an action. But that is exactly what is happening anyway. That is how desperate the Anglo-Dutch liberal system is, they are willing to go to war even if it means destroying themselves and the rest of the world. That is the pickle that us Free people's of the world are up against. The British system = the Money that controls your government, its monarchy (aka inbreeding), drug trafficking in china, and of wars such as Afghanistan which is also drugs. I wonder how much money of the secret government is from Drug money, coc aine in south America and Opium in Southeast asia. Probably in the trillions.

These people of the empire would rather go to another war and send hundreds of thousands to their deaths, than give up their old habits and old ways. It's a tragedy to watch and that is why so many biblical believers are quoting scripture now about this being the end times. David Icke has some aire of legitimacy when it comes to that point of discussing how the British empire works.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The UK will not be directly involved in any military action against Iran unless it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Iran is planning any direct military action against the UK or any of it's close allies.
And we will not be as easily fooled as we were by Blair, that is still fresh in the memory.
I can not emphasise just how strongly against the UK getting involved in any confrontation with Iran public opinion is - and please don't take that as a weakness - it's just got nothing to do with us and we are far too aware of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't think even Cameron is that stupid or arrogant enough to commit any UK resources to any such venture as things stand as they are.

ETA.
TPTB may indeed be willing to send millions to their deaths, unfortunately for them 'the people' aren't quite as prepared to go as they once were and may indeed be prepared to make a stand.

edit on 6/11/11 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The UK will not be directly involved in any military action against Iran unless it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Iran is planning any direct military action against the UK or any of it's close allies.
And we will not be as easily fooled as we were by Blair, that is still fresh in the memory.
I can not emphasise just how strongly against the UK getting involved in any confrontation with Iran public opinion is - and please don't take that as a weakness - it's just got nothing to do with us and we are far too aware of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't think even Cameron is that stupid or arrogant enough to commit any UK resources to any such venture as things stand as they are.

ETA.
TPTB may indeed be willing to send millions to their deaths, unfortunately for them 'the people' aren't quite as prepared to go as they once were and may indeed be prepared to make a stand.

edit on 6/11/11 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

That is definitely commendable. I am very much aware of their actions, labeled as a Conspiracy theorist but I am not afraid to share my views, because this really is not conspiracy theory. They want to go to war, it's obvious, it is already being plastered all over the news networks, like the Orwell Big brother system you've read about of conditioning of mass hypnosis.

Fight against the empire and the Oligarch! Take a stand. Be aware and best to take a non-violent one such as Gandhi did, and it worked! You're right your leaders might be dupes, just like ours, and not taken seriously. I only wish the American people didn't take ours seriously and would put ours in their place (namely impeaching and removing just about all of them). The people behind the scenes who are guiding the actions and rhetoric of our leaders are serious. The UK and the US have been allies when it comes to wars that are being fought for no reason, other than false pretense for the empire. That isn't our heritage though to go fight foreign wars. The fear mongering on this America lost soveignty works more or less depending on the ability of the people to fight off propaganda. Sadly it isn't working here in America as much, this "Taking a Stand." Which is what we should be doing urgently! The turnout you see now in Wallstreet with the protesters is what should have been right during the beginning of the Iraq War. I have no idea actually what these protesters think they are accomplishing now, years and years after the fact.
America is probably going to go along with another Phony pretense war hand and glove with the Establishment (Anglo-Dutch Oligarch) who are putting it together. Most Americans are idiots which sucks mightily.
edit on 6-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add on

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
They want to go to war, it's obvious, it is already being plastered all over the news networks, like the Orwell Big brother system you've read about of conditioning of mass hypnosis.

No, it is not obvious that they want to go to war. What is obvious is that there is a lot of high politics going on from both sides of the divide. What is obvious is that the main thrust from the EU, USA and others – including other Middle East states – is around exposing and highlighting the apparent fallacy of Iranian claims that they are whiter than white and not doing anything devious. The IAEA seem to think there is something going on.

We can all be overly cynical about the WMD palaver, but the fact this has been going on for years and the IAEA and others seem to have been able to build a case demonstrating Iranian intent at best and unnecessary secrecy at worst.

The “plastered over the news networks” is the free press (scoff if you like) of the West, working on informed speculation and official reports (e.g. from IAEA) versus the denials of PressTV, Ahmadinejad and other lackeys.

As to the war speculated in the OP. After the events of the last few years it is highly unlikely that there will be military action in Iran without UN sanction. The reason for this is political (obviously) and also the risk of jeopardising the tide of unrest in the Middle East and North Africa by diverting attention of the grieved masses and giving excuses to their rules.

In summary. War will not happen without due process and I would rather believe the IAEA than PressTV.

Regards

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I hate wars and violence.

But the war drums are very annoying in this forum too.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
They want to go to war, it's obvious, it is already being plastered all over the news networks, like the Orwell Big brother system you've read about of conditioning of mass hypnosis.

No, it is not obvious that they want to go to war. What is obvious is that there is a lot of high politics going on from both sides of the divide. What is obvious is that the main thrust from the EU, USA and others – including other Middle East states – is around exposing and highlighting the apparent fallacy of Iranian claims that they are whiter than white and not doing anything devious. The IAEA seem to think there is something going on.

Oh it's not obvious. Tell me that when your city looks like a pile of radioactive rubble, and that is when the real target-- Russia is going to get involved. And they will not hesitate to turn America into burnt charcoal, because we are blindly sheeple following our elected leaders, who are nothing more than puppets for the British establisment.

They want to reduce the world's population from 7 billion to less than one billion. That is the reason they want a war, that is the only reason. It is as simple as freakin simple as that. It is not complicated it is not rocket science. Some of you people need to spend some more time off of your couch and thinking about the actual way the world works and then you would understand why things happen the way that they do. Do some pedagogical studies to develop your consciousness. Don't worry about connectos, dates, what the IAEA says, and think more about how Empire vs Republic works. This goes back to ancient Greece when they were taken apart piece by piece, by a war meant to destroy themselves. So I don't know why adults have to make common sense so complicated, thrusts, fallacies, blah. That is how these people get away with it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is more Alex Jones fear mongering that went flat wrong.

I remember this whole scuffle. Mark my words, he says. Iran will be attacked in two weeks!

No attack, of course. Give me a break.

Any type of military move against Iran would be a SUPREMELY MAJOR GLOBAL EVENT. It simply will not happen without some sort of major military impetus. Even then, diplomatic measures would be sought first.

It's perfectly reasonable to prepare, and position your pieces, just in case, but we're not planning an attack.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Can you send me the link In which Alex says that?
Not saying your'e lying, I might of missed It, I watch a lot of his shows.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

where exactly did jones say that ?
exactly
you are expected to put quotes up when smeering someone with BS
edit on 6-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Come on, guys, really? You don't know that AJ is almost completely full of BS?

Originally posted by Zakka

Can you send me the link In which Alex says that?
Not saying your'e lying, I might of missed It, I watch a lot of his shows.

Originally posted by Danbones

where exactly did jones say that ?
exactly
you are expected to put quotes up when smeering someone with BS
edit on 6-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Sure, here are some quotes ...

AJ: 10/13/2011

"WWIII is about to start ..."
"the intel I've got is, the strike on Iran, by Israel, within 2 weeks, the US then responding when Iran totally shuts down the oil supply."

"I've been told, Israel, right now, is test ballooing and is intending to hit iran, in the next two weeks, with bunker busters and cluster bombs ..."

"The word we've got is the attack on iran has now been green-lighted ..."

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You guys know how this guy operates. It's all fast talking BS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join