It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN WAR : Less then 2 weeks ahead .. WW3 is at the door... List of facts pointing to it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If there is no attack before the 28 october .. we will be lucky

There is a good chance that in less then 2 weeks..
Iran will be bombarded at Busher (first target)
and many Revolutionary guard building will get targeted
creating a major war .. plunging the world in a darknest never seen before
because in the next war .. Nukes will be used to avoid troops casualties
the US cant put boots on the ground like they did in Irak and Afghanistan

This rumor of a green light on Iran his very close to be true
US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

The Obama administration’s fabricated terror plot blamed on Iran represents the green light for an Israeli attack on Iran set to take place within the next two weeks, according to confidential military sources who spoke with Alex Jones.

Israel is concerned that major powers like Germany are moving closer to smoothing relations with Iran and allowing Iran to continue its nuclear enrichment program unimpeded. A two month window has been allocated during which Israel has the opportunity to launch a military assault, waiting until winter when the attack will be more difficult to pull off is not an option.

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s October 3 Tel Aviv visit was used by Israeli hawks to convince the United States that it should green light the attack. Less than 10 days later, a fanciful terror plot involving a used car salesman was invented to implicate Iran and create the pretext for a military assault.

In recent weeks, intense discussions have taken place in Israeli military and intelligence circles about whether or not to launch a military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities. Apparently, the key question in the debate was how to ensure that the United States took part in the attack or, at the very least, intervened on Israel’s side if the initial strike triggered a wider war,

Lets assemble a few facts before making any conclusions to this rumor

First hint:
Obama Sold Israel Bunker-Buster Bombs

In an exclusive story to be published Monday on growing military cooperation between the two allies, U.S. and Israeli officials tell Newsweek that the GBU-28 Hard Target Penetrators—potentially useful in any future military strike against Iranian nuclear sites—were delivered to Israel in 2009, just several months after Obama took office.

The military sale was arranged behind the scenes as Obama’s demands for Israel to stop building settlements in disputed territories were fraying political relations between the two countries in public.

For how many yrs they asked for these heavy missiles ...
that cost millions each (paid by the tax payer)
now they got them .. and its only a mather of time
before they use it on all the selected sites

Second Hint:
Freed hikers

Two American hikers held for more than two years in an Iranian prison came home Sunday, ending a diplomatic and personal ordeal with a sharp rebuke of the country that accused them of crossing the border from Iraq. They declared that they were detained because of their nationality, not their actions, Their saga began in July 2009 with what they called a wrong turn into the wrong country. The three say they were hiking together in Iraq's relatively peaceful Kurdish region along the Iran-Iraq border when Iranian guards detained them. They always maintained their innocence

Since they announced that
its like Iran has given their only hostage away to bargin
now the US and Israel can do their dirty job without worrying of killing americans citizen
imagine if they had attacked Iran before the hikers release
Americans would be extremelly furious about it ..
which mean :Obama 2012 Reelection

Third Hint:
U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.

Which sound a pure fabrication .. perfect reason for an attack on this month of October
sanctions will never work and they know ..it was just to weaken Iran before the attack
the population are suffering because of all these sanctions ..
it affect the moral of the troops .. sanctions are a precursor to a futur invasion
are a declaration of war on a country .. to drop
They know that no sanctions can punish this assination plot
now they have to kill the one in Iran who suposedly order the plot
with this press release .. the point of no return has been reached

Fourth Hint:
Government Approves Gielad Shalit Deal

The Israeli government voted on Tuesday night on the deal to release kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit. The vote came following a stormy meeting.

26 ministers supported the deal with only three – Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Infrastructures Minister Uzi Landau, and Strategic Affairs Minister Moshe Ya’alon – voting against the deal.

As part of the deal, Israel will release hundreds of terrorist murderers in the coming days. Hamas has reportedly agreed not to release some arch-terrorists, including Marwan Barghouti; Abdullah Barghouti, serving 67 life sentences; Hassan Salameh, serving 38 life sentences; and Jamal Abu Al-Hijja, serving nine life sentences, all of whom are imprisoned for planning suicide bombings. Also reportedly not included in the deal is the killer of Israeli minister Rechavam Ze'evi, Ahmed Saadat.

Usualy they never negociate with a supposed terrorist group
certainly not releasing thousand of them
This is most certainly the biggest hint .. they dont care releasing all the prisonners
because they will bomb them very soon
but they couldnt .. since Gilad was still prisonners

Any other big hint that i have missed are welcome
to be added to this thread

Lets see if we will have the big october surprise
they have been talking about in the past

edit on 10/14/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All I can say is wow...

It's hard to believe that WW3 might possibly be around the corner. It kind of doesn't even affect me at the moment because I'm not directly involved in it. Knowing that it could happen hundreds of miles away from where I live, but still, terror could strike at any moment near my vicinity...it's pretty frightening.

P.S. Really cool picture by the way!
edit on 10/14/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
anything "AJ" has to say i take with a grain of salt, UFO's are maned by Obama clones are more believable than "AJ" is, and you heard er read it here first folks UFO's are maned by Obama clones

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Using nukes in an attempt to shut down a nuclear program, certainly beyond ironic so I don't think so.

And as for war broadly, again I don't think so. Iran is massive, not only that but it's smart and has not been on the end of a decade of brutal sanctions like those that crippled Iraq so any "War" would be brutal and likely have casualty rates beyond that acceptable to the average punter.

Then there is the money for war. Exactly where is that going to come from ? Iran is only a threat to Israel not the US there is no threat either militarily or financially to the US.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Less than 2 weeks? Do you honestly think the USA is going to come out say "hey mate, we're going to bombard you with missiles within 2 weeks, prepare your military" ? I don't think so! Perhaps a month or two but not within 2 weeks.

It's barely getting any mention here on the airwaves in Australia or NZ. Note: Operation Fast & Furious has NEVER been mentioned by the 3 main MSM TV channels. Mention it to mainstream Aussies and they think you're talking about a Hollywood movie. Sad how so many Australians and Kiwis know bugger all whats really going on.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have always thought a war would come about just before any next crash.. is this it? I'm not sure.. and given where this will lead I doubt enough spin has been put in place to change peoples perceptions from anti-war to pro-war (a vital component is getting people on board with the whole idea and that does take time)

However I do accept it can be done.. there was strong anti-war feeling in the lead up to WW2 and look where those feelings ended up. But I do stick to me guns that prior to any next real crash a major war will kick off to balance the books.

The only door we have open at the moment is if some thing like an industrial revolution took hold of the world, but that seems a remote chance (it will be what I am hoping will happen to turn the tide away from war).
edit on 14/10/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

I think he meant non nuclear bunker busters on the plants, but still you are right. Israel couldn't take Iran without nuking and Iran isn't going to attack Israel. Israel (though I think they will be the second country to use nukes) can't just preemptively nuke Iran.

It is weird that our govt set up an Iranian guy, but I don't think it was part of some grand plan.. I think they are just setting up any middle eastern looking guy they can in a perpetual attempt to make them look competent and justify the wars.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Dude.. they don't talk about it nearly as much as they should here in the states. It should be HUGE!
Fast and Furious that is.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well the good thing about world war 3 is that there will be many jobs after rebuilding. It will marvelous.

New Manhattan will be beautiful. High speed trains will arrive. The U.s is the Phoenix.

China cease fires on the u.s and lends a hand.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You are indeed forgetting 1 major point, after every downfall of stocks, mostly within 3 to 5 year a war was going on. We had one in 2008 and 1 way to boost stocks is mostly a war.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Strange how hypnotised non Jews/muslims have become ...how we accept that the USA a non Jewish? nation is going to risk ww3 to defend Israel?

There are almost more Jews in the USA ie New York, Florida ect than in Israel, so perhaps its not a surprise...just a weak epitaph on a once proud anti foreign interference nation ie the War of Independance...now its if Israel is threatened the USA must do its bidding.

Very strange ..but if we examine the voters in policy..very logical..so lets clap our hands and sing "its gonna get warmer" prophecy must be self fulfilled or in this case carried out by the gentiles.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's only a matter of time, I suppose.

Both the US and Israel's intentions are clear cut. I wonder what else is up their sleeves, apart from a failed propaganda attempt at framing Iran.

If anything, the US is pushing Israel to get the ball rolling, so they can come in as allies with a social security agenda.

Yeah, just don't forget that other nations are geared and on the Alert for what appears to be an immanent WW3.

Peace

edit on 14-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ariel Sharon: "We, the Jewish People, Control America, and The Americans Know it"!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ariel Sharon: "We, the Jewish People, Control America, and The Americans Know it"!

Well if they control 3/4 of the entire US congress
+ Hollywood
+ all the major US media
+ COKA COLA

Bibi know that Obama have to follow his orders .. or else will happen
and Obama knows is

thats why the sudden turn around
when he spoken about creating a palestinian state returning to the 67 borders
few weeks later .. he his ready to veto it

how convenient

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Bibi know that Obama have to follow his orders .. or else will happen
and Obama knows is

thats why the sudden turn around
when he spoken about creating a palestinian state returning to the 67 borders
few weeks later .. he his ready to veto it

Ignoring the actual detail of what you wrote, but looking at the context... we see a similar muddled and confused foreign policy in Britain in the lead up to WW2. I am of the opinion that such confusion opens the door to conflict.

In my humble opinion given the landscape we live in there are sadly far to many similarities between now and the lead up to WW2 to dismiss your talk of another Great War**

**I would only be arguing on the number sequence as in my opinion this is something like WW5 or so, which seems a pretty pointless debate given the horrors of war.
edit on 14/10/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint everyone but it's not going to happen - at least not in the near future.

I've been hearing for years now that an American attack on Iran is imminent, and guess what - it hasn't happened.

Why?

Because they have nothing much to gain from it, especially at the moment.

If the USA were going to invade then they would have done so a few years ago.

And they certainly wouldn't initiate a nuclear conflict if they ever do invade; they are well aware of the possible implications of such actions and have no intention of opening that can of worms.

As things stand as they are it would be political suicide for any British political party to support such an action and there is no chance of UK involvement in any military action.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There has been speculation in the media - not just conspiracy sites! Imo this assassination story is just so ridiculous it's worrying. It seems they are no longer bothered about fabricating a decent plot. But also the rhetoric that is coming up now about Iran is horribly reminiscent of the pre Iraq days. And paradoxically wars are considered a good thing for recession.
If it is true that Press TV is being taken off Sky, that is just one more confirmation. I take the point about UK not wanting involvement but we are so interconnected these days, there is a domino effect. We could well be drawn into a conflict. At the least there would be very bad economic effects.
edit on 14-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
U.S. official: 'Multiple' sources strengthen case against Iran

Multiple" sources have corroborated the report about an alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States, a scheme the administration is alleging is tied to Iran's military, a U.S. official told CNN Thursday.

When U.S. officials first learned of the alleged plot, "there were significant doubts there was any 'there' there," the official said. But "multiple sources of independently verified information" corroborated the account, the official said. "It coalesced into a picture of something unusual but serious," the official said.

The official said a key indicator that the plot was real was the wire transfer of large sums of cash.

The United States is offering "specialized briefings" to officials in other countries who have sought more information about the alleged plot, said State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland. She cited Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov as having wanted more information.

Wow .. now they have multiple fishy sources confirming the plot was the REAL DEAL
they will say anything so people can swallow this lie

This is another indication .. that they will not back off
and Iran will get strongly punished by this "plot"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

Do you have a source for this, other than Palestinian propagandists and neo-Nazis?

I'll save you some time. No, you don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join