It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Pulled a Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Remember when Bush's ratings were dropping? 9/11 happened we went into an ILLEGAL war with Iraq, after we F'd up Afghanistan of course. Bush's ratings FLEW up.now there were suspected Iranian nutcases hellbent on blowing stuff up? Isn't it funny how it happened while Ron Paul is the favorite to become POTUS... If we go into s war with Iran Obama's ratings will either shoot up or shoot down. Judging by the people asleep who voted Obama in I can see them it shooting up... Iran war??? YES WE CAN... disgusting. They want Ron Paul to lose, the only way to do that wjile he's blowing the competition away is to have Obama run two terms...

Afghanistan doesn't have an army, it was a bunch of tribesmen with old Soviet weapons and you lost a few troops and loads more wounded. Iran has an Army that would give the U.S a hell of a fight. Can anyone say NUCLEAR WAR?? It will happen if we go to war with Iran. I say we because the UK is Americas bitch. Let's just hope Obama isn't that stupid and doesn't listen to the war mongering voice in his ear.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Obama and his Administration is a Joke These Pics Speak for themselves...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Iran has an Army that would give the U.S a hell of a fight.

For 2-3 days. Then it's lights out.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Those pictures made me drop my crisp everywhere you son of a gun. The UK is Americas bitch, Obama is the WORLDS bitch

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the favorite to become POTUS??? Where do you get your information from?

Personally, I like Ron Paul compared to all of the other major candidates and would vote for him if he was on the ballot, but he is by no means the favorite to become POTUS.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket

Iran has an Army that would give the U.S a hell of a fight.

For 2-3 days. Then it's lights out.

Iy jas a Navy, Aircraft and a MILLION men who are brainwashed to hate America. I don't think a 2-3 days would be the end.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Those pictures made me drop my crisp everywhere you son of a gun. The UK is Americas bitch, Obama is the WORLDS bitch

It is one of those moments of clarity when you know that we have clowns running around trying to start wars by creating false flags in an attempt to divert attention from themselves. I wish we would have our military kick everyone out of DC and start over fresh sometimes (like now would be good). It is a sad state of affairs and I don't think the world realizes that the government by the people is run by anyone but the people and their wishes. I think we are witnessing the panic of losing power and unfortunately a lot more good American boys are going to lose their lives over more lies.

edit on 14/10/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join