It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler go to heaven?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
how would anyone know if hitler went to heaven? who knows what happens after death? who were we before we were born? :p what were we before we were born? are gods real? XD the answer is no one knows :p there is simply no answer and no proof XD

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

If there was a God and a Heaven and all that then surely Hitler would be there purely based on that whole "God is forgiving" thing.

I agree though, we all hate one type of person or another, there isn't a person who exists that doesn't. I for example hate the kind of garage listening chavs who beat a young teen into a coma and then kicked his girlfriend to death for supporting him and protecting him as he lay on the ground and why were they attacked in the first place?

Because they didn't have deliberately short hair, because they didn't wear cheap tracksuits and trainers and because they didn't look like the kind of people who listened to whatever crap chavs listen to. They were proud fans of rock music and got jumped because of it even though their attackers didn't know them and bragged about what they did right up until they were jailed.

People may try to claim or try to not hate a section of society but honestly, it's impossible, it's our nature.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Rolci

Personally, I would like to believe that Hitler went to a special "Hitler Heaven," where tall, muscular, blond haired, blue eyed "Aryan" Uebermenschen are in complete control, and spend eternity whaling the tar out of scrawny, black haired, brown eyed nobodies... like Hitler. It's what he would have wanted.

LOL!
That's funny but hitler had gray eyes.

Hitler in heaven?
How they hell would we know?
In the afterlife somewhere.
Probably amoung his own kind I guess.

<< 1  2   >>

join