It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some one religious help me!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
First of all,calm down.It doesn't sound as if she is "posessed",maybe she was involved in some kind of wacko cult as a younger woman.Unless you seek out evil to take you over,it can't hurt you.If seeing something that in your gut,you feel is evil,trust your gut.If seeing evil brings you to understand the existence of God,you are not alone.Many people find religion in prison,and in war,both abound with the opportunities to see evil.If you can take a deep breath,and calm down,you might learn something cool.Try taping her thing,and see if you can't get it translated.If you are afraid of evil,it will make you it's bitch,so become ok with the thing,and realise it's not a part of you.BAHGOOFUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello, I hope I am posting this reply correctly as it happens to be my first post at ATS. I haven't had a chance to intro myself in the proper forum yet, as I plan on doing so here shortly. That being said, I felt the need to finally join when I saw this post. A little background on me without going into too much, I am an ICU nurse of 10+ years, as well as being a Baptist preacher's wife. I have personally been attacked by demonic entities before becoming a Christian. I know the difference between dementia and a demon.

I personally believe that right now you are at a crossroads that you weren't prepared for. You are now extremely aware of the fact that there are dark forces that are very real, and they are around us and operating in our world. The question you have to ask yourself is are you fearful of them, or are you fearful of the Lord God? You are either for Christ, or you are against Him. There is no middle ground here. As for going back into her room, well she is still your patient, and you need to provide proper care without being fearful of her. You have two options here, well 3 if quitting is on option. You can suck it up, "be a man", and leave yourself vulnerable to being possessed, or you can ask the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart. When you do, you are filled with the Holy Spirit and cannot be overtaken(entered) by any other entity because you are no longer flesh, you are spirit (John 3:6). You also are given the full armor of God to protect you against Satan's attacks. My beliefs may be offensive to some and I am aware of that, but I have lived them all and I can attest to the power of the Holy Spirit in such situations. The folks who believe that this woman may just have dementia are failing to take into account the occult symbols, the knowledge of ancient languages, the eyes as described by the OP, and the absolute fear and trembling experienced. From what he has posted, he has worked in the profession for over a year, and hopefully can also discern the difference between a confused older lady and a demonic encounter.

I absolutely agree with other posters that this expereince may be about you more than the woman. She may have a past in things which have left her open to possession, only to be allowed to be possessed temporarily in order for you to have this experience and push you to confront the truth of evil.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Early 60's in a nursing home? How rare indeed! I'm not buying it! The Op said the nursing home had many Jewish elderly and those in their early 60's are not old. The only conclusion I can come up with is the patient has a disability (probably Aspergers) and there's no where else for her to go. Otherwise my bet is the lady is more like in her 70's or 80's. None of you know the Yiddish language and it's still spoken among European Jews today and among younger generations but it's no where near as common as Hebrew.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Don't try and back track because you've all burned yourselves already with your nonsence!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There are several people in their 60s in this facility and several thousand all over the country i highly doubt your opinion discredits what i saw. Aspergers is a social interaction and development disorder why would someone need to go to a retirement home for that. No one retires at 60...right

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If your a virgin i suggest a few hours alone with a catholic priest.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

Blessed be Douglas,
Have you read my post?
Does the link show you a symbol that is similar to the one you saw?

Namasté

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Douglas,

Any of us have safety only if Christ is dwelling within. Christ will only dwell in you if you surrender all and do his will by making your will His. Most are not willing to make that complete and total surrender without anything being withheld. These evil ones need a "house" to dwell in so to speak and yes they can enter you too if you are not Christ's. We are seeing demon possesion everywhere in many, many people these last days as more and more are turning from Him, Christ.

You want safety and peace, go to Christ, surrender all repent and be baptized and follow Him in His Word and not the preaching of men as most today are preaching a false gospel saved in sin which is not of Him.

From what you gave us I would believe the woman had a demon and you are not safe unless Christ is in you and the demons can see Him in you and then you are safe and you could rebuke it in the name of Yahshua/Jesus to be gone and it would have to leave. Sibbs.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I find it interesting that you would A: be afraid of that and B: ask the 'religious' to help you. I didn't think Athiests believed in God or the devil, heaven or hell, angels or demons, etc. So why would you care if she's talking in a different language or her eyes looked funny. If there's not a supernatural explanation, there must be a medical explanation, right? What if she studied ancient languages as a younger woman? I would think you'd just do your job of making sure she's o.k. and leave it at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join