It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walgreens Employees rewarded with iPads for meeting vaccination recruitment goals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by TechUnique

Oh, obviously.

They're all controlled by teh gubs. Give me a break man, Wagner has the board to answer to, not some shadow agency. These are real people, not reptiles.

Nice edit.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Mr Headshot because: nice edit

I believe most publicly known 'Regulation departs' and boards etc have some/many kinds of higher influence. The obvious higher influences are things like cash investment. There are also obviously other influences like CEO's and shareholders in other lines of business.

I never trust things like vaccinations or anything from a very power centralised industry.

Remember the Swine Flu scam?..
Scare billions, make millions.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

So it's scare tactics? I don't see your point. If you're smart enough to see through the scam, what's the problem?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Every Walgreens and CVS pharmacy that I pass by have had flu shot campaign going strong since the H1N1 hype a few years ago. It is just another ploy to make them money. Setting aside the suggested evidence of vaccinations causing autism, and people getting sick shortly after receiving a shot, I think the whole "get your flu shot, today!" campaign is just creepy. I will politely, and firmly decline any offer for a shot and take my chances, thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just a thought....

Thsi used to happen in the UK when the National Health Service was first introduced so hear me out...

If Walgreens give out Flu shots, the government at a guess pay someone somewhere for the Flu shots,
for example obama care/medicare however the whole thing works in the States,

More Flu shots means more money from the government for providing the service.... this would then be in the best interest for walgreens to get as many people to get the shots as possible and force there staff into forcing the public to get them...

My NHS reference goes like this.... when the NHS was first founded it was because of the low level of personal health being kept by the generalk public in the UK the parliment seen the issue that people could not pay for there medical treatment (as it was a luxury back then) so decided (rightly so) that medical care should be right and not a privlage "cradle to the grave" cover was how it was put. when the idea was first brough in many health proffessionals (for this point i will use dentists) then performed un-needed or sometimes slightly over the top work as this would mean they got paid a larger amount every month for a relativley low amount of extra work...
Fillings that we not really needed and in some cases the removal of alot if not all teeth and replacement with dentures/false teeth then putting in for large bills off the government.

Through trial and error this was eventually sorted so there was less corruption in the payment process and people werent getting needless surgeries...

its just somthing to think about as with the recent changes in healthcare in the states there are almost certainly many loopholes available to people who can and are willing to perform medical procedures (such as vaccinations) that arnt really needed and make a decent amount of money in payment from newly developed general health care systems (paid for by the government)

Just my thoughts...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You devoted an entire response to the mistyping of a single letter?

I'm so flabbergasted that you would actually wasted your time doing that, I just had to reply and give you my condolences:

I'm sorry that it's the best argument you could muster against my statement, since you clearly are bound and determined to flame the crap out of the OP. It must be very difficult for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I always hear "Follow the money." That's the hue-and-cry of the conspiracy theorist. But there's something about this flu-shot business that is very much on the "creepy" side, as has been pointed out. It's not *just* the money... For instance, I've noticed that Walgreen's is offering pretty good discounts for your taking their flu shot. There's also the question of how much those big prime-time TV ads are costing them. Could there possibly be that much money in it?

I'm just saying that it seems there's some much larger ideology at work behind the whole thing. Now, an ordinary NON-tinfoil-hat-wearer might think: "Well, yeah, the government wants everybody protected in the interest of avoiding epidemics. They've enlisted Big Pharma to come to their aid, so they can get everyone inoculated." But for us jaded, veteran tinfoil-wearers, something surely stinks. Big time.

For instance, if you put the population-control agenda together with the known fact that vaccinations for one thing (say H1N1) cause a corresponding vulnerability to a different but related thing (say H1N5)....

Ahhh, but what am I thinking? Surely as hell they have our best interests at heart. Our government and our big, friendly corporate citizens wouldn't do something that rotten to us....
edit on 10/14/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join