It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-17-2011 Numerology - Possible Doom?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Numerology implies the universe uses base 10. It could just as easily be base 16 (hexadecimal)
so (0d) 666 11 321 would be (0x) 29A B 141. Does not look too interesting.... point being, they are just symbols.

10 symbols:
apple,pear,orange,grape,blueberry,cherry,lemon,lime,melon,peach

lemon comes after cherry only because I wrote it this way, otherwise they have no order.

Numerology is Base-9, kNot Base-10.

As to what the Universe uses, what's that got to dew with numerology? What matters is "who" set this up, did "they" dew it based on math, futuristic wise?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One thing I want to clear up, I'm kNot saying anything bad will happen on 11-17-2011, I'm just saying the numerology of that date is interesting and by going ahead and saying it now, if something does happen, I can gloat.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You are using base 10 math on your supposed base 9 primary.
Point being, symbols, nothing more, does not matter what base is being used.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
You are using base 10 math on your supposed base 9 primary.
Point being, symbols, nothing more, does not matter what base is being used.

You clearly don't know Base-9 mathematics.

Base-9 mathematics looks exactly like Base-10 but the primary difference is there is no Zero but since you are a closed minded Base-10 type, you can't see that. You think the number 10 or 20 or 100, etc..., are contradictions to that but the zeros in those numbers are not Zero. Zero is 0 by itself and numbers with a zero in them, the zero isn't a true zero, it's a 10 or 100 or 1000 or . . . . .

Furthermore, in Base-9 mathematics, 10 or 100 or 1000 are all 1, not the number they are in Base-10. A 12 is a 3, a 49 is a 13 or 4, and a 19 or 28 or 109 are a 1 and although Base-10 numbers are used to begin with, they are converted to Base-9.

Since you think you know math, then by all means, answer this Numbers Puzzle I authored a few years ago:

Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 Number Puzzle

The Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 Number Puzzle is just a play on numbers but it also gets into .9 to infinity equals 1, which is wrong, and it should spark your curiosity, if you will just dew tha math.

The Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 Number Puzzle demonstrates an intriguing second method to do the math with an Infinity Rule of 9 situation.

The Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 Number Puzzle is based on the Infinity Rule of 9:

1/9 = .1 to infinity
2/9 = .2 to infinity
3/9 = .3 to infinity
4/9 = .4 to infinity
5/9 = .5 to infinity
6/9 = .6 to infinity
7/9 = .7 to infinity
8/9 = .8 to infinity
9/9 = 1
Etc….

The Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 is quite simple how it works. The first method is to double 8 to infinity, then to divide each result by 9:

16/9 = 1 with a remainder of 7 = 1.7 with the 7 to infinity
32/9 = 3 with a remainder of 5 = 3.5 with the 5 to infinity
64/9 = 7 with a remainder of 1 = 7.1 with the 1 to infinity
128/9 = 14 with a remainder of 2 = 14.2 with the 2 to infinity
256/9 = 28 with a remainder of 4 = 28.4 with the 4 to infinity
512/9 = 56 with a remainder of 8 = 56.8 with the 8 to infinity
1024/9 = 113 with a remainder of 7 = 113.7 with the 7 to infinity
Etc….

The first method is used primarily to help prove the second method.

The second method is similar to the first, with the difference being how you manipulate the math to get the answer. The procedure for the second method is:

Where X = (8 multiplied by (2 to I)) . . . Divide X/9 then divide the whole number portion of the solution by 8 then subtract the Remainder of that from 8 to get the decimal infinity number then combine the whole number solution with the decimal infinity number solution for the answer.

16/9 = 9 goes into 16 by 1 then (1/8 = 0 with a remainder of 1) then (8 – 1 = 7) = 1.7 with the 7 to infinity
32/9 = 9 goes into 32 by 3 then (3/8 = 0 with a remainder of 3) then (8 – 3 = 5) = 3.5 with the 5 to infinity
64/9 = 9 goes into 64 by 7 then (7/8 = 0 with a remainder of 7) then (8 – 7 = 1) = 7.1 with the 1 to infinity
128/9 = 9 goes into 128 by 14 (14/8 = 1 with a remainder of 6) then (8 – 6 = 2) = 14.2 with the 2 to infinity
256/9 = 9 goes into 256 by 28 (28/8 = 3 with a remainder of 4) then (8 – 4 = 4) = 28.4 with the 4 to infinity
512/9 = 9 goes into 512 by 56 (56/8 = 7 with a remainder of 0) then (8 – 0 = 8) = 56.8 with the 8 to infinity
1024/9 = 9 goes into 1028 by 113 (113/8 = 13 with a remainder of 1) then (8 – 1 = 7) = 113.7 with the 7 to infinity
Etc….

The first method easily works infinitely (simple mathematics) but it’s the second method that isn’t so easy to understand that it also works infinitely. The proof that the second method works to Infinity is the Rule of 1 by 2 by 3. The Rule of 1 by 2 by 3 dictates that if you take 1 and double it to Infinity, the result(s) will not be evenly divisible by 3. This proves that the Rule of 8 by 2 by 9 works to Infinity, because the second method would collapse if the result of any Primary Number (8 x (2 to I)) could be evenly divisible by 9, because the Remainder would then be 0 and there is no way to obtain a .0 answer with the second method and if there is no way for the Primary Number to be evenly divisible by 3, then there is no way it can be evenly divisible by 9.

So how does my equation/formula correspond to the original equation and convert the math differently, to still get the same answer TO INFINITY? Only one person so far has completely answered the puzzle, can you figure out how it works and why it works to infinity?

Ribbit

Ps: One aspect of it is Base-9 mathematics, along with something else.
Also note the numerological order of the decimal portions.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Blimey I'm starting to like toads sorry should i capitalise a Toad

where do i find out your numerology for the illuminati please it's quite important

While i'm here what do you make of 11,12,13

i've been doing a bit of research and have come up with various patterns mostly to do with football, as the illuminati control the football clubs, and these numbers are the times the top 3 countries have won the european cup/champions league

just to save you a little time it adds up to 1716, which is the year when freemasonary morphed from stone masonary as they had built most of the churches by that point and work was drying up although the freemasons first lodge opened in 1717, 1716 was when free masonary was conceived.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Blimey I'm starting to like toads sorry should i capitalise a Toad

where do i find out your numerology for the illuminati please it's quite important

While i'm here what do you make of 11,12,13

i've been doing a bit of research and have come up with various patterns mostly to do with football, as the illuminati control the football clubs, and these numbers are the times the top 3 countries have won the european cup/champions league

just to save you a little time it adds up to 1716, which is the year when freemasonary morphed from stone masonary as they had built most of the churches by that point and work was drying up although the freemasons first lodge opened in 1717, 1716 was when free masonary was conceived.

Who is 12? I find it interesting that if they win the next cup, there will be two 13's and one 11 and if any one of the three win the next cup, the total wins of the three will be 37, which indiviually (3 & 7) are numbers of the Illuminati as well.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
spain 13
italy 12
england 11
germany and holland 4 each
portugal 2
and 4 countries have won it once

56 times which means 11 and 11 12 13 equates to 23 13 meaning they have played all the finals and won't complete this one.

but i need to know more how they use the numbers, unless your going to keep it a secret lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

spain 13
italy 12
england 11
germany and holland 4 each
portugal 2
and 4 countries have won it once

56 times which means 11 and 11 12 13 equates to 23 13 meaning they have played all the finals and won't complete this one.

but i need to know more how they use the numbers, unless your going to keep it a secret lol.

Look at this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That covers "some" of the math and all numbers involved.

If you dew Lincoln's numerology, for the day he was shot and the following day he died, the first day is a 2 and the day he died is a 3, so 2 + 3 = 23

Also 25's equate to = 5^2 = 2^5 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

WWII is a 25 as is JFK's assassination.

That also covers 32's.

Ribbit

Ps: In case you don't know it, ^ is the symbol for Squared to the next number, so 5^2 is five squared and 2^5 is two to the fifth power.

Pps: Major Doom requires there to be a 3 in the date and one number from each of the Trinity's (23 Trinity & Illuminati Trinity). 3 is the linking number that ties both together. 911 is one, as is 3-11-2011 (Japan Earthquake) and the Indian Ocean Tsunami also is a 23.
edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

Here's another post for a few more examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well, if you look into how the romans manipulated the calendar for political reasons, you won't waste any time on numerology

november used to tbe the ninth month

so right there you are way off

it already passed

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
well, if you look into how the romans manipulated the calendar for political reasons, you won't waste any time on numerology

it already passed

That's according to YOUR history. How dew you kNow it's the truth?

Ribbit

Ps: The easiest thing to fabricate in this Matrix, is YOUR history.

You are the Thermians in this movie:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

it already passed

Ribbit

I'll allow you to reseach it and come back and enlighten us with your findings

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

it already passed

Ribbit

I'll allow you to reseach it and come back and enlighten us with your findings

Already done.

Dew you really think We've been here 6000 years?

Science says there's been 106 billion peeps on this planet, with 7 billion here now. That means 99 billion have come and gone. Where are all the graves? Where are all the bodies? Where are all the skeletons in our closet?

History says millions upon millions of slaves built the Pyramids. Where are their graves? Where are their bodies? Where are their bones? Under the Pyramids they built?

If you start looking closely, you'll realize something ain't right, like, how is it our oxygen levels haven't changed as more peeps occupy this planet, with more cars using oxygen and more mechanical thingys using oxygen and less rain forests and less trees to make oxygen?
Where's the oxygen coming from? Did you know they are finding the oceans depleted of oxygen, at major depths?

Did you see Total Recall?
Or better yet, Soylent Green?

You have been duped!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

you should look into the process of decomposition, and srsly, look into the history of the calendar and report back how that is actually relevant to this thread

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

you should look into the process of decomposition, and srsly, look into the history of the calendar and report back how that is actually relevant to this thread

You should take a trip to Jerusalem and count the ROCK COVERED graves outside the Old City, to then realize a 3000 year old city, should have 1000 times more graves than it does!

That's just one of tens-of-thousands of examples I can use.

I've traveled, kNot just in my country, but abroad and just because it's the way it is where you're from, don't think the rest of the world is the same. Also, there is more than just that, dew the 3 L's:

1. Look!!
2. Listen!
3. Learn!

There are so many flaws in this Matrix. Once you open your mind and look for them, you'll look like a toad because you'll be sitting in a puddle of pee.

Ribbit

Ps: I'm trying to wake you up, but kNot even God can win the argument against stupidty, when Stupid is judging the contest.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't know much about numerology, but there are some things in your calculations that seems to be pure manipulation to get the results you want:

December 31, 1999, which was the last day of the 2nd millenium, when you invert it, it reads: 12/31/1999 inverted equals: 666 11 321

Inverted? Like upside down? It's the first time I see that being done in numerology. And in fact the only digits that can be inverted is 6/9. But they have very different meanings in numerology, so what's the point of inverting?
And even then;

12 31 1999 inverted upside down will be 12 31 1666; inverted upside down and backward 6661 13 21. Not much of a special meaning to me.

Everyone knows what 666 signifies and the 11 signifies the 11th year in the upcoming 3rd millenium and 321 is the universal symbol for countdown, but could it be a date instead?

I thought that 666 is the number of the beast from the Apocalypse, but since you got it from "inverting" the year 1999, every day of that year carries the number of the beast.
As for the rest, I imagine that are probably only your personal interpretations.

But don't you think it's a little odd that the numerology for 9-11-2011 is the same as 3-11-2011, the day Japan got a bath?
And that both equate to 23?

How come the numerology for 9-11-2011 is the same as 3-11-2011 and equate 23?
9+1+1+2+0+1+1=15=6
3+1+1+2+0+1+1=9

I think that with enough stretching, inverting and interpretations, any date could be made to mean anything. I thought that numerology have some fixed rules to be followed, but maybe I'm wrong.

edit on 16-10-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

how are you doing with your numerology research as it relates to this thread ? just google "roman manuipulation of the calendar"

you're welcome

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Everything is based on the gregorian calendar which was introduced in 1582

(this is from wikipedia
365.25 days, when in fact it is presently almost exactly 11 minutes shorter. The error between these values accumulated at the rate of about three days every four centuries, resulting in the equinox occurring on March 11

Because of the Protestant Reformation, however, many Western European countries did not initially follow the Gregorian reform, and maintained their old-style systems. Eventually other countries followed the reform for the sake of consistency, but by the time the last adherents of the Julian calendar in Eastern Europe (Russia and Greece) changed to the Gregorian system in the 20th century, they had to drop 13 days from their calendars, due to the additional accumulated difference between the two calendars since 1582.)

Russia has always been controlled by the rothschilds who also control the catholic church and started zionism they were the ones who forced churchill who is a mason into handing over israel when the germans had england beat in WW2, WW2 started when germany and russia invaded poland on the same day to start ww2 there were millions of poles taken to the labour camps in siberia the men and women were seperated with the women going to te work camps and the men never seen again.

WW1 was started when cousins kaizer wilhelm and king george v, decided to have a war that would wipe out 11% of the french population 1.38% australian .92% canadian 1.64% new zealand 2.19% united kingdom all of the countries equate to other illuminati numbers, george came over from germany to take the english crown on the 6-5 1910 =11-11 WW1 ended on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month

once you see the numbers all adding up to the illuminati's power number then 11-11-11 becomes a lttle more real and hindsight will become a bitch, i disagree with 17-11-11 being significant as it all points to the 11th

almost every significant date in textbook history equates to the illuminati 1066 is forced down our throats here in england, the royal marriages fall on their numbers as well. wars started and ended on these dates sporting victories 1966 are significant blah blah blah.

6 and 9s are interchangable the real sign of the devil is 616 which is 13 have a look at the football scores in the countries right before each disaster they always spell out the date and japan was date and time this cannot be coincedence,

We can all ignore whats written right in front of us but when you factor into it walll street and WW3 will be between us and the rich you start to understand that everything is actually connected.

Cern was switched on when the population hit 6.6 billion the georgia stones which are most definitely there state the population will be decreased to 500 million, the population has just hit 7 billion, the illuminati worship the anti christ FACT. the population was around 370 million in the 1300s whats stopping these illuminati folks being brainwashed and seducd by power in order to set us up for a satanic sacrifice.

My Thoughts

We must not attend these demonstrations as they are most certainly a trap we must be peaceful and only by standing together can we achieve harmony and getting rid of this evil, have a look back through history and see how many people who were promoting peace got killed, basically all of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

how are you doing with your numerology research as it relates to this thread ? just google "roman manuipulation of the calendar"

you're welcome

My Thoughts

We must not attend these demonstrations as they are most certainly a trap we must be peaceful and only by standing together can we achieve harmony and getting rid of this evil, have a look back through history and see how many people who were promoting peace got killed, basically all of them.

The #1 Tool of a Con Artist is kNOwn as the Art of Counfusion and both of you are a product of that Confusion.

You've both bought into your written history but as anyone should kNow, you can write anything, it doesn't mean it really happened.

Why haven't you ever questioned your supposed history?

Why? You are taught kNot to question authority, kNot to question your parents, kNot to question God. Basically, you are taught kNot to question and never taught how to question. So the reason you've bought into this Matrix is that very reason, you dew kNot question MUCH and that which you should question, you rarely question and when you dew question, you screw up the math quite often!

We have kNot been on this planet 6000 earth years! Furthermore, We are kNot even from this planet, no life is. All life was "planted" here, including humans and anything you can point to, to prove We've been here for any long period of time, is a plant, or, in the movie/theatre industry, it's kNOwn as a prop.

"What is a Weed? It is a PLANT whose virtue has not yet been discovered." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You are a Weed but your Soul isn't!

Ribbit

Ps: I am kNot saying aliens planted us here, but if you look at it, you are alien to this planet, so you are an alien yourself.
With that, if you will relook at War of the Worlds and realize YOU, the humans of this planet, are the alien invading force on this planet and you are laying waste to it and because you have been removing germs from your life and laying waste to your immune systems, here soon a little microbe is going to take you out, because your immune systems won't be able to fight it off. Here are a few examples:

www.unmultimedia.org...

In there they say, "the virus is fully transmissible from humans to humans and everybody born after 1968 would have no immunity."

english.pravda.ru...

In there they said, "this virus has managed to make the species jump from birds to humans on three occasions."

news.softpedia.com...

In there they say, "keeping in tune with the bleak tone of its recent statements, the World Health Organization (WHO) warned countries that they should be prepared for more widespread and devastating flu epidemics in the future. The concern is prompted by the fact that, in some parts of South America, Africa and Asia, the swine flu virus H1N1 can combine with local, seasonal strains during the winter months, and can mutate in unpredictable ways.

I can continue with more examples but they all show the same thing, YOU are about to get hit with a bug your immune system can't handle, because your immune system has been degraded by you, because you have been ridding your enviroment of simple germs your immune system can easily handle.
kNot mine!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
you've lost me

edit on 17-10-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

you've lost me

edit on 17-10-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

The bulk of your written history is FABRICATED!

The World is a Stage and your person is nothing more than an actor on that Stage!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join