It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest X-Files Scene EVER!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've been re-watching episodes for a few weeks now and so far they have been down right dreary and solem. Mulder makes his jokes every now and then, but this one is just the greatest, I hope you laugh as much as I did. Mulder has a little "Captain in him" too.

If you have any other funny X-Files bits, weather they're humorus or just witty, please feel free to post them on this thread. Peace.
edit on 13-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I dont get it?

All he said was "whats the matter with your friend?"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

If this made you laugh then those previous episodes MUST have been dreary.

Either that or I lost my sense of humour somewhere between this thread and 'Russia removes spent fuel form Iran'

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't mind them..I got it.

But then again, I found time for humor in a middle of a firefight.

I guess I'm a odd duck that way.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Are you referring to the way Mulder is standing?
If so, That is kinda funny. lol
These other guys are lame, don't listen to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think I will have to agree that the clip wasn't really funny, at least not to me. Something he said did make me kind of chuckle, and then at the end with the "it's probably something I ate," as that was also kind of humorous...But other than that, meh.

It has been said, and I tend to agree with this, that 90% of what makes something funny is the character, not what the character is saying. It's like when you watch a really bad high school play, and you get the jokes, but they just aren't that funny. But if someone else said it, it could be hilarious.

The character was kind of funny in an out-there type of way...But overall, I didn't think it was too good. Sowwy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Exactly, I don't see how some can't see that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Are you referring to the way Mulder is standing?
If so, That is kinda funny. lol
These other guys are lame, don't listen to them.

Lol thats the bit I found funny, when the dude pointed over and he was stood on that step, I assumed it was the 'wrong bit' to laugh at?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think the funniest episodes were when Scully still said, "Come on Mulder, that's ridiculous, how can you believe such things?" .... AFTER season 1 and all the hokey UFO-magical-supernatural crap they went through.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ok
I do find it a bit funny. Scully doing her Dr thing, and the commentary on Mulder. But then it could just be that anything amuses me right now - at work and procrastinating.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Good episode.

If you want something not so dreary, there are lots of other good ones. Check out 'Jose Chung's "From Outer Space"'. Jesse Ventura played one of the men in black and the recounting of events gets pretty funny:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

That's a good'un, but this is what immediately sprang to mind for me.

Frankly that whole episode you referenced is chock full of win Praetorius! Roswell Roswell! *Jesse Ventura owns him!*
edit on 14-10-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, if I recall correctly, my choice is from "Arcadia" season 6, not sure what ep though. Don't wanna go sort through my dvd's.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Scully packing bug spray
'Die Bug Die!'
I think that was the one where they played phone tag and at one point she answers with 'who died now?'

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you are this easily amused, you should watch my cat take a poop sometime... you'd have a real party with that. Just joking; I don't actually have a cat.

top topics

join