It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Men Assault Mentally Handicapped Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

hi gimme_some-truth!!

I read this today. how dreadful.

I did not watch the cctv/vid because I don't have the stomach for that kind of thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
No respect for anyone - not for themselves, women, their parents....
Numb from the neck up.

Maybe the zombie Apocalypse should hurry up so we get a proper excuse to shoot these already brain dead, laughing, wastes of air.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Im puting this one on 4chan, we'll see how long it takes anon to do "his" stuff

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

wow, this certainly makes me angry. It makes me wonder though, who is more "mentally handicapped". The victim, or the idiots who did this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
All I will say is reverse the races and that whole area would be rioting (looting).
I better not say anymore, wouldn't want to be a victim of a politically correct gagging order.
inb4 PC brigade making excuses and grasping at straws, I guessed by the title alone its that predictable now

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The cowards should be neck shot. At least in Australia if the victim doesn't press charges the police can press charges themselves if they've got enough evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Domo1

Hate crime?

I only saw a white lady get hit..

You can't be racist towards white people?

It seems to be that way. But it's like a winding spring and one day it's going to snap back.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Its because shes white.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what really kills me is the fact that people stand by and watch things like this but never get involved. Myself, I have a hard time standing on the side watching this sort of thing. I've got involved with several incidents in my neighborhood standing up for people, I am also a part of the neighborhood citizens patrol for the local PD with a ccw permit. People need to get involved and start helping their fellow man/woman when in trouble. Like that one guy told the reporter, "I mind my bidniss!" (business) I cant stand cowards like that. If that was happening to him, he might not ask for help, but I bet he sure as h ell would be wishing someone would give a crap and help him. If I saw this happening there would have been 3 messy little red piles for the cops to pick up. This is inexcusable and a disgrace. I sure hope John Q. Public finds these guys before the cops do........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
On a different subject, does anyone else find it rather odd that you tube remove videos that are far more tame than this for terms of service violations, and yet we can still watch this? amazing what they do when they want people to view something, kind of a double standard though i.m.o.

As for the vid, these people, i would normally call them human beings, in this instance, these people have not got the right to be called that , they are pure scum, this is 1 instance where i would like the police to beat someone, clearly wont happen and they will prob get rewarded by the arresting cop, same kind of mental make up as most police officers nowadays.

Poor poor woman.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I saw this video when it first hit the news.Was wondering why it took so long to hit ATS.
And as usual this thread has many twists and turns.
These two men need to be punished and the woman needs to be compensated for the abuse.
I think the perfect place would be on "Bully Beatdown", a TV show hosted by MMA fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller.
The bully gets beat up by an MMA pro fighter and the Victim gets 10 grand. Now thats justice !
And we can all watch it on TV like, " the peoples court "
It makes more sense the the current dialoge on this thread.
edit on 14-10-2011 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Those thugs are complete dirt bags and p*****s. They think they are so tough beating on a disabled woman. Real men are thought never to hit a woman.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You shouldn't hit her JUST because shes a woman? come on man,get with the times we have equality now.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

That's what gets me too. They were messing with her for awhile. Someone could have called the cops or told them to knock it off.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

You shouldn't hit her JUST because shes a woman? come on man,get with the times we have equality now.

Sure, I can see that. Oddly enough, he hits like a girl too! It didn't seem to phase her one bit. I surely would not have posted that video if that was my punch.

J/K obviously, it is never ok to walk up and punch someone, man or woman, but especially woman.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

To be fair she does fall to the ground when she gets hit... It was still an awkward girly man punch though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You're right, I missed that first punch.

I was talking about the one at 49 seconds. He hits her, she barely turns her head, and then she chases him away.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What idiots! Did these people not have parents to teach them anything.

Some people appear to have been born without a conscience.

edit on 14-10-2011 by shamdaddy because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

I bet they did have parents to teach them. Just taught them the wrong things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join