It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Men Assault Mentally Handicapped Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just want to warn members ahead of time that the video could be deemed graphic. It appears three men assault a mentally handicapped woman, spitting on her, harassing her and then one ends up punching her so hard she falls to the ground. It is completely disgusting, and I truly hope these dirt bags are locked up for a long time.

The Police Department on Wednesday was made aware of the video of an assault on a woman that had gone viral on the Internet. Calls were received from throughout the country inquiring about the investigation, according to a Police Department news release. Detectives assigned to the case learned that patrol officers had responded to an assault call about 12:11 p.m. Oct. 1 at Center Parkway and Mack Road. When officers arrived, the suspects had left the scene, and the victim, a 42-year-old woman, did not want to pursue prosecution of her attackers at the time, police said.

I certainly hope that this woman does end up pursuing charges against these thugs.

Link

I may have bad info on the woman being handicapped..... Either way...
edit on 13-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

wow, what the f?
seriously
its almost so f'd up i thought it was a joke
worldstarhiphop.com???? wonder if these people filmed it and then just sold it for advertising and cash in hand

edit on 13-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I totally expected this to be three cops by the thread title.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by Domo1

I totally expected this to be three cops by the thread title.

same!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Absolutely disgraceful, these pieces of sh** should be hung. How tough are they.....

If they do get charged with a hate crime there will be no consideration for the fact that she's white...there's no such thing as a hate crime against white people, it will be due to her disabilty.

Again, absolutely cowardly and disgraceful...go ask the guy my best mate and I saw hit his wife one night what happens to scum like this when they're caught in the act

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

I actually strongly oppose hate crime laws. To me, if you commit the crime you should be punished for that and not your motivation. I do however agree that fair is fair and it is unfortunate only white people seem to be charged with hate crimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
two words come to mind after watching that video. Losers and Idiots.

Losers for hurting a women like that, one who is apparently mentally handicapped as well.... and on top of all that, laughing like they are doing something funny.

Idiots for filming it and posting it on the internet for everyone to see.

Hey, I got an idea, lets go get a camera and film ourselves assaulting some one!Then, when we are through, we can post our illegal activity all over the internet for all to see! What could go wrong?

Idiots.

Oh add creeps to the list!
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I had some harsher words but am trying to keep my nose clean at the moment. Agreed though, committing horrible acts, finding them funny and then posting them online is really crossing a line.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
video says they do not know if shes disabled or mentally handicapped.

maybe she's completely stable and was running her mouth. thats not out of the ordinary to happen when you run your mouth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If anybody filmed themselves hitting a woman in Australia and were dumb enough to post it on the net they would never be able to leave their house again.

Over here woman bashing is up there with rape on the despicable list and if it was over here that this happened those mugs would be dead before the video reached 10 views.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Oh, believe me, any other site but this and my words of choice would be much more harsh.... Lots of four letter words in there.

But I respect ATS, so I will leave it at Loser idiot creeps.

I have no respect for any man who puts his hand on a woman. At all. These two even find it funny... These are not real men and one day, will get exactly what is coming to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Over here woman bashing is up there with rape on the despicable list and if it was over here that this happened those mugs would be dead before the video reached 10 views.

Thats the same in pretty much all of the Western world. Not Just Australia. They were stupid enough to hit a woman and they were stupid enough to put the video of it all over the internet... People will recognize them...

These guys are going to get their asses handed to them time and again and quite frankly, even then, they are getting off easy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker
video says they do not know if shes disabled or mentally handicapped.

maybe she's completely stable and was running her mouth. thats not out of the ordinary to happen when you run your mouth.

THEY HIT A WOMAN! They assaulted her. This was highly illegal and highly immoral.

Handicapped or not, you never hit a woman.

Yes, it is out of the ordinary to hit a woman.

Real men don't hit women.

I can't believe you just tried to justify the assault of a woman, committed by a man. Running her mouth or not. You don't hit a woman. Simple as that.

These losers assaulted a woman and laughed as they did it. Honestly, shame on you for trying to justify beating women.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

her being a woman is not what labeled this a "hate crime", is it?

if shes of completely sound mind, then this is no different from any other assault.

shame on you for jumping to conclusions and not controlling your emotions.
edit on 13-10-2011 by UnrelentingLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UnrelentingLurker

That has what to do with you trying to justify beating women?As I have already said. Handicapped or not.You never put hands on a women.

You try to justify it saying she could have been running her mouth. SO WHAT?

It is against the law to assault a person and it is just plain disgusting for a man to assault a woman.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker

shame on you for jumping to conclusions and not controlling your emotions.
edit on 13-10-2011 by UnrelentingLurker because: (no reason given)

Excuse me?

This is what you said.

Shame on YOU for saying such a stupid thing and trying to justify beating women. They broke the law and assaulted her. It does not matter what she did or did not say. It does not matter if she was handicapped or not.

They assaulted her and you tried to justify it. Shame on YOU.

As for not controlling my emotions? I will tell you what. If you think I did not control my emotions, you could not be more wrong. You want to see me lose control of my emotions? Put a women beater in a room with me.

Watch me lose my emotions.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"Sac PD: Man, 21, Arrested For Viral Video Attack"

www.kcra.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

remind me again where i justified the beating of anybody?

i think you need to re-examine the entire issue.

stating a cause is not "justifying". the issue is whether or not she is mentally stable. theres a huge difference between a mentally handicapped person verbally assaulting an individual and then suffering the reaction, than a mentally disabled person, who cannot even comprehend the cause.

show me an assault and battery law that distinguishes a man from a woman.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnrelentingLurker

Erm even if she was 'running her mouth' I don't think that justifies a young man punching her in the face. I don't think that's normal. I have people run their mouths off at me all the time and I don't punch them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What a punk? Not only are they picking on the woman, but he punches her square in the face and she hardly moves? Then, she chases them away!! I guess maybe he better stick to fighting woman if his cheap shot punch won't even knock her down, what is he ever gonna do against a man?

Since it is being filmed, I'm guessing there is more to the story than we know, and the follow up stories should be very interesting. No matter what though, it is never justified to punch a woman square in the face like that. Ridiculous. And why in the hell would you post a video that shows you to me an ass, and also to be a punk ass that can't fight? Idiots no matter how you look at it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join