It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DFW is in the house!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have watched my husband post on here for years now and thought....WTF?! But, it kept him busy...so whatever right? So, I got sick of all the same old topics from all my friends on FB...no offense...and had nothing to do while my hubby was a busy bee on Abovetopsecret.com. So, I decided to join. And so far, I have obtained far more fun info that I thought you guys provided...again no offense. I had no idea there were recipes...and..well that is as far as I have as I have gotten so far...but I am working on it.

BTW...I won't divulge my husband's screen name....but he is an Aggie (like me) and he's also a man lol.

My interests are cooking, beer, my dog, camping, not working and maybe a girl from time to time (did I just say that outloud)...and other fun things to be named later. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory...but prefer not reading LONG posts..so I like for my husband to give me the jest.

I have a degree (from Texas A&M...in College Station....disappointed that I actually have to stipulate that these days) in Biomedical Science. I don't work for Monsanto or the governement....and I support the "Occupy" every city movement.

I could go on for hours...but....I digress. I'm just going to carry on living my life for now lol.....
edit on 13-10-2011 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So, DFW? So ya'll are in my neighborhood so to speak? *waves* HIYA!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction, this thread is closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Howdy neighbor!

Welcome to the fray

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
welcome i am glad you have signed up. i wish i had a girl that was in to ATS! good for you
have fun!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey there! Great to have you. Glad you finally joined in

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome all!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Hope you enjoy your stay

new topics

top topics