It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lest You Were Worried...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I want all My ATS family to know that I am doing well, and an ATS member is helping Me out. I am working 10 hours a week at the moment at minimum, but at least it's something.\

I have a prospect to collaborate on writing a couple of SF books, and if that works out, I will be moving to yet another city.

So to put all Your minds at ease, I herewith post. [grin]

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ummmm....Thank.....you.

edit: You do realise Enki slept with his sister, daughter (who was born of his sister) and his grandaughter (born of his daughter)?

I did like the sound of him until I read Enki and Ninhursag
edit on 13-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm glad you're doing OK.
I was worried about the idea of you hitchhiking across the states by yourself.

It'll all be good from now

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Ummmm....Thank.....you.

edit: You do realise Enki slept with his sister, daughter (who was born of his sister) and his grandaughter (born of his daughter)?

I did like the sound of him until I read Enki and Ninhursag
edit on 13-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

LOL! I hitchhiked from NY state to the middle of the country - and have been absent for a while.

As for Ea... Heh. I cannot judge ET's.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
its nice to know a fellow atser is doing ok . tho honestly since we never spoke before i really was not all that worried . and i hope you continue to do well.-

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
its nice to know a fellow atser is doing ok . tho honestly since we never spoke before i really was not all that worried . and i hope you continue to do well.-

Thank You so much. Some were worried about a woman hitchhiking... I knew I would do just fine.

All is well so far.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am extremely happy to hear that you have found a means of survival, Amaterasu; although working ten hours a day does sound horrible. I hope you are able to find a scenario that is less gruelling than that, although I know what the situation in America is like these days.

Please keep us posted on your condition, and your upcoming novels.
Your brother in spirit,
Petrus

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Well... The job fell through, I rode with a trucker who said His son could get Me a job, and that fell though...

I am now penniless and homeless and on the streets again.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about the job not working out.
If you can make your way to Texas, there are alot of seasonal jobs that might help you get back on your feet.
Stay safe and best of luck.

~Neysa

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

Sorry to hear about the job not working out.
If you can make your way to Texas, there are alot of seasonal jobs that might help you get back on your feet.
Stay safe and best of luck.

~Neysa

Sadly, I cannot do jobs that require Me to stand more than 1/2 hour at a time - a desk job would be perfect. Most seasonal work is mostly standing or running around or other too physical work for Me. (I have a rheumatological condition that, at the age of 54, has progressed to the point that I cannot get out of bed the day following any I have been on My feet for 8 hours.)

Thank You for the thought.

new topics

top topics

join