It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS help needed! Top 10 things that have been thrown out of court (needs research participation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Would be a great thread to list the Top 10 Things Thrown Out of Court (U.S. version and others if it pertains)

I know most things concerning 9/11 miraculously get routed to some member of the Bush family and subsequently get thrown out for no good reason.

And how about Obama's birth certificate? the top expert on PhotoShop (who's written something like 20 books on the subject including the Official Guide) has come forward with numerous examples of how the BC is a fake... Court... what have you done for me lately!!

I'm sure Monsanto has had a few drops from the docket...

so let's do a teamwork thread!! Take over and do the Top 10 if you like or just add something and I'll compile them later.

Let's put a limit of the years 2006-2011

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

It's threads like this that get people killed lol.
I'll pass.
Nice idea though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Great thread idea!

I'm a bit too tired at the moment to start researching, but off the top of my ., I can recall several Obama Care challenges being tossed as well as instances in the mortgage mess where the banks bought their way out (supposedly). I'll keep thinking though and do some digging when I'm a bit more rested.

I'm sure that once the thread gets rolling, there's going to be many, many avenues revealed.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm in the same boat or I would have researched it too

I'll look into it tomorrow too (maybe a little now
)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
these could be for the right reasons or the wrong reasons...

noticed a lot of google hits on things thrown out due to unconstitutional - like red light cameras, DUI traps/checkpoints (where they pull everyone over just in case they happen to be drunk)...

more later (daughter's bedtime)

new topics

top topics

join