It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama versus Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So i'm sitting here pondering the days events and replaying the latest news about Iran and Obama and the latest "terror plot" and it suddenly hit me i remember a thread on here not to recently about the evil usa getting up and walking about on the good old boys the Iranians.

Considering the news about the terror plot was found out back in June Obama and those Delegates already knew of the situation and i'm not going to sit here and say that was the only reason they got up and walked out but it was fuel to the fire.

Theres a long history of animosity between the Us and Iran that is never going to end that will never compromise that will eventually lead up to a confrontation and that will be more than do nothing sanctions sooner or later doesn't matter what potus or political party they are from there will be action taken against Iran by them or Us.

We are sitting on a powder keg my line of reasoning is simple the last visit by Ahmadinejad they already knew about the terror plot they did nothing they said nothing all they did was get up and walk out.

They could have arrested him as per international law when he was here but they didn't which leads me to believe that many posters on here are correct WAR is coming its only a matter of time.

no links for this thread sorry about that but there are numerous threads on this site that have that material easily available this is all common knowledge for anyone whose been paying attention.

what say you ats? War? or not?
edit on 13-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

definately war. If we bomb Iran then that war will be the powder keg that ignites WW3
and it wont stay conventional for more than a few days at best.

edit on 10/13/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

First of all there is a reason for not Arresting the Iranian President. they did know back in June, and this is October!. They could have taken steps then and did not. Why? Well the Attorney General Holder knew he was going to be in a real hot seat shortly down the road. He needed a false flag to deflect attention. Remember Rham? "never let a crisis go to waste?"... Well this Crisis came up right before he got that subpena. then when he held a press conference on the Iranian thing, at the end he was asked about Fast and Furious. He said something to the effect that Congress was deterring him from doing his job...a good one like this, that they needed to back of and let him do his job. That's about as blatant as it gets. I saw this in one of the MSM I will look around and see if I can find it. We shall see if it deters Congress
DH

Can only find some blogs now of what Holder said. Cannot find him actually saying it. We shall see
edit on 13-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: additional

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just said this in another thread:

I think this “Terror Plot” was to get the Saudis move actively involved in the attack on Iran with us and Israel. The Saudis are Sunni and the Iranians are Shiite, for some reason these two types of Islam hate each other and we have been using it against them for years.

The biggest U.S. weapons deal ever was 60$ billion to Saudi Arabia to upgrade everything and hook them up with sweet planes. It was agreed upon about a year ago with plenty of time to ship most of it in before the beginning of the Middle Eastern protests.
online.wsj.com...
:

So, yeah this is the pretext to some sort of military excursion in the near future.

What I don't understand is why Iran for any reason would try to kill the Saudi ambassador on U.S. soil. Are they that stupid? That could have done it much easier anywhere else in the world with way fewer consequences.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well Iwish/hope that if they are considering war that they will just use covert ops like CIA etc...and just kill off the leadership rather than killing more American soldiers, Iranians and destroying their country. There is not a good excuse for war these days when a drone can target a car with whomever is causing the country to be your enemy. Not all Iranians are our enemy so why do we need to go in there at all? Just use all these billion ddollar aircraft that destoys our economy to kill those few "evil" individuals rather than invading and causing destruction of their nation.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Theres a long history of animosity between the Us and Iran that is never going to end that will never compromise that will eventually lead up to a confrontation

I agree with most of your post. Especially this quoted part. There has been a long history of animosity. We've been in a state of emergency with respect to Iran since 1979.

The only part I disagree with your post is why you felt the need to bring up Obama. lol, this issue alone should be enough to fully convince you that Obama is just a puppet carrying out orders. And these orders have been in the work for some time. Bush included Iran in the "axis of evil." The propaganda against Iran began under the Bush administration. I want it to be clear Bush wasn't the cause of the propaganda. And he was probably told to say Iran was in the axis of evil. He too was probably just following orders.

Obama and Bush were both just scapegoats. Please don't fall for it. And especially don't fall for the propaganda against Iran.

what say you ats? War? or not?

Definitely war. People don't launch a propaganda campaign for 4+ years and not go to war.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I need to put this video here ..this must go viral

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This time they are giving the actual court complaint.

Ususally they always say it's an ongoing investigation, or will reveal sensitive information.

Wonder why this is out in the open.

"Amended" court complaint

read the real official court complaint file by the US Government.......

see how they word everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
One thing I find odd is that Manssor Arbabsiar was given a public defender....

Why not an expensive lawyer?

Hard to believe that his watchdogs were not monitoring the whole thing.

Docket Text

anything else "funny" with this?

Gaps in the Iran Plot Docket to Go Along with the Gaps in the Story

There are a couple of weird aspects to the docket.....

First (and this is what got me looking at the docket in the first place), the complaint is an amended complaint. That says there’s a previous complaint. But that complaint is not in the docket. Not only is it not in the docket, but the docket starts with the arrest on September 29 (notice the docket lists his arrest twice, on both September 29 and October 11), but the numbering starts with the amended complaint (normally, even if there were a sealed original complaint, it would be incorporated within the numbering, such that the docket might start with the amended complaint but start with number 8 or something).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I hope ALL Obama supporters understand Obama is a Neocon/Warmonger,and should protest him as vehemently as you protested the last President.Because if you don't you are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join