It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Could Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan Mean For You? 9-9-9 Plan Would Almost Double Taxes on Middle Class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
9% of income then 9% tax on what you buy =18%
Plus if you live in a state like Calif you have another 9% state sales tax.= 27%
Plus if it applies to things like gasoline you would have it on top of the federal gas tax.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Plus if you live in a state like Calif you have another 9% state sales tax.= 27%
Plus if it applies to things like gasoline you would have it on top of the federal gas tax.

yeah but you save the $600 it takes to hire someone to do your taxes and you get rid of all those IRS agents! SCORE!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You do realize no matter what....The US has to pay a higher price than taxes for bombing all the little red and brown people through the ages, and warping generation after generation with self centered, self serving fairytale in all things. Charity, Bohemian Grove ritualistic purgings, given 2/3rds your personal wealth away like Murdoch and some others is not enough.

999, 9999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

The cosmos are speaking through Cain on a spiritual level.
edit on 13-10-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

Yup which means the prices on everything you buy let it be the things at the stores or at the gas stations the prices will incress, that what Cain 9,9,9 really does, it incress the prices on us, it doesnt decreess.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When I saw the headline for the thread I thought 6-6-6 instead of 9-9-9. Maybe my subconscious is skeptical of anything the Elite want.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
LOL I want to pay more

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
State sales tax plus, Local sales tax plus, Federal sales tax would=18.25% for me almost a 10 % increase on everyday living right there.
Then if Corporations had to pay 9% they would add another 10% to the products that already cost me 18.25% more.
So we are at 28.25% increase for everything I buy, why would I vote for that?

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by TDawgRex

So you saying the corporations are going to absorb that 9% tax and not pass that increase on to you?
Are you a corporation?
If you are its a great instant 1% increase in profits for you, because if I was corporation I would raise product 10% to cover new federal tax.
Its more forms more paper work someone needs to pay for that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What needs to be understood is that this 999 tax plan is not as good as it looks in its political packaging.

It does not address capitol gains, which is how many wealthy people make their living. Capitol gains is not considered income under this plan.

The average middle-class American spends almost all of his money to live, while the rich do not. So the 9% federal sales tax, in addition to the local and state sales taxes, would be a catastrophe to middle-class and poor Americans.

Also, Cain has not specified how the 9% corporate tax will be administered or kept in check. The IRS would HAVE to be kept in place just to keep tabs on personal and corporate taxes. So there will be no savings there.

IMO, this is a horrible idea. It would rely completely on a tax base that consistently grows, meaning it relies on an ever-growing population. Once the population leveled-off or began to shrink the tax income would shrink and then we would still have to rely on the government to contain its spending within the tax income. We all know how that would go.

But if we could get the politicians to play by the rules, it does not account for inflation or deflation. Which means that this tax code could not flow with the changes in economic tides.

I hope Cain is not elected, but if he is....he won't institute the 999 plan. The plan is nothing more than a catchy marketing tool and even he knows that it will never be put in place.

...look! I found some coupons for Pizza hut! I can get a pizza for $9.99! Oh, never mind...thats my W2.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
9% corporate tax + 9% income tax + 9% national sales tax + state sales tax = disaster.

Not to mention, a Wells Fargo branch office employee drafted the 9-9-9 plan, how much sense do you actually expect it to make?

I much prefer a 0% income tax and I think all of you do too.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Fox News Fans love it

Sometimes i dont qutie get the viewers of fox news, they sure love the idea of it as i tried to explain in my other thread here.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There's a thread asking for member's opinions of Cains' tax plan here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join