It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Could Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan Mean For You? 9-9-9 Plan Would Almost Double Taxes on Middle Class

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Source ABC

If you have a family of four with an income of just under $50,000, they could end up paying more under the Cain plan. Currently, they are taxed around $3,850 in income tax. Under Cain’s plan, they would be taxed at 9 percent or pay $4,500. That’s $650 more.

That means under the Cain plan that family could end up paying $2,725 more.

There you have it this report debunks Cain's Chances to zero oh yes i know that cain has claimed will not hurt people with lower incomes people thats a simple to get you on the Train.

I doubt anyone here can easily debunk the report by abc, the only news networks now that can and will might push Cain are Fox news and CNN well they just might but i highly doubt they will after they go over the plans of his.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is the biggest load of BS ive heard all day. how is a family of $50,000 wages only paying $3,850 in taxes? thats a tax rate of 6%!!! that family should be paying 15% under federal tax code!

I want there accountant
edit on 13-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome to Sim City ladies and gents

Hermain Cain 999 plan...Did it come from Sim City?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to come up with those statistics...
I mean seriously, the republican slogan for who knows how long has been "lower taxes on the rich, raise taxes on the poor."

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You needed to find a report to do that simple math for you? I guess it's beyond the capabilities of the general pop to figure this out on their own, so they need the news to tell them that 2+2=4

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
this is the biggest load of BS ive heard all day. how is a family of $50,000 wages only paying $3,850 in taxes? thats a tax rate of 6%!!! that family should be paying 23% under federal tax code!

I want there accountent

I was going to say the same thing, but we can't hate the OP for believing everything he reads.
L.O.L

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

this is the biggest load of BS ive heard all day. how is a family of $50,000 wages only paying $3,850 in taxes? thats a tax rate of 6%!!! that family should be paying 23% under federal tax code!

I want there accountent

I was going to say the same thing, but we can't hate the OP for believing everything he reads.
L.O.L

well the drones will come out in force saying "look,look" a tax raise on the poor. No! use your brain god gave you and stop reading all the propaganda the media is telling you.

link   
Don't forget the 9% National Sales Tax.

That would be in addition to the current local sales tax.

I would really like to see an honest real-world breakdown comparing a family of four with $50,000 income with the current tax and the 999 plan side by side, item by item.

link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus

wow, what a clown...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by irsuccubus

wow, what a clown...

I love Sim City.... He has my vote!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I want there accountent

FOX news and all the GOP radio guys claim that they do not pay any taxes at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I want there accountent

L.O.L

Are you guys serious?
A family of 4 making $50,000 doesn't pay 23% in taxes. Where the heck did you read that, or did you just make it up? Not to mention the person who said that misspelled "accountent." and used the wrong "there."

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well CNN Outfront Has an interview with him right now you should watch it breaking its funny

We should leave china in the dust? his he asking for a war with china?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
for me this is look like 666 plan

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think it would hurt us because we are only making about 17k a year right now. (family of 3)
I maybe wrong about it, but I think it would mean we would have to pay 9% for food tax on top of our local state tax?
We really only buy fabric, food, and building supplies, but I guess all that would go up 9%?
My grocery budget is 200/month. That would be 18.00 off that for tax. It might not seem like much to some people, but that's a pretty good chunk for us.
(It wasn't always like this for us, but my husband work(ed) in the housing industry. I screwed up and didn't apply for disability when I should have, because I really didn't WANT it, but now it's too late.)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I want there accountent

L.O.L

Are you guys serious?
A family of 4 making $50,000 doesn't pay 23% in taxes. Where the heck did you read that, or did you just make it up? Not to mention the person who said that misspelled "accountent." and used the wrong "there."

im sorry, if he was single it would be 25% for federal income tax and married would be 15%. If they own a home in california they will pay property tax of 1% of the homes value. ( a tax on ave $2,500-$4,000 depending on home value) in california they would pay another 9.2% in state income tax and if they buy goods in california they pay another 9% sales tax.

So this family of 4 is no way only paying 6% tax.

sorry about my spelling grammer cop. maybe you should read my signature or blow me off as unintelligent. If you blow me off as unintelligent you must then disregard all the workings of albert einstein as well. He was a horrible speller like myself.

good day

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The middle class is the gold mine for taxes.

Poor don't have it, and even if you take all the money from the rich, you still don't come close to what is there to take from the middle class.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I want there accountent

L.O.L

Are you guys serious?

Ah, I see. You have no other argument other than pointing out typos. It's a low blow and also not relevant to the thread.
23% is accidentally incorrect. However, ABC knowingly lying to the public stating that they only pay 6% in income tax is wrong, just outright wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I want there accountent

L.O.L

Are you guys serious?

Ah, I see. You have no other argument other than pointing out typos. It's a low blow and also not relevant to the thread.
23% is accidentally incorrect. However, ABC knowingly lying to the public stating that they only pay 6% in income tax is wrong, just outright wrong.

yeah i was going off the top of my head on what i pay. I later corrected my post.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah any flat tax will screw most people because in a flat tax there are no breaks. But it is fair. I guess people only want fair when it affects other people and not themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join