It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We fabricated drug charges against innocent people to meet arrest quotas, former detective testifies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This happens in every city with a high % of minorities.

Planting hard drugs on someone innocent should be punishable by death.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I don't condone death. But I would be alright with these guys suffering some severe torture for a while.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I support the death penalty for war crimes. They want to call this a war? Let them face a military tribunal for their crimes against the American population!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've seen tons of video where the cops plant drugs on folks. It used to happen on Long Island where I used to live.
When you live in a country where the prison system is one of the most profitable businesses this is what your gonna have.

-M

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I can't argue with that

To each their own.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

"I was just following orders" didn't work during the Nuremberg Trials, nor would it be a valid defense for them. What is the difference between putting people in a prison where they have a fairly high chance of being raped and/or murdered and putting people in a concentration camp? Not much man, these pigs are no better than the Gestapo that they seem to model their procedures from. Sometimes it is very hard to be a Constitutionalist, because I totally wouldn't mind seeing those bastards subjected to (cruel and unusual) torture equal to all of the pain that they have caused.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
This happens in every city with a high % of minorities.

Planting hard drugs on someone innocent should be punishable by death.

Nah, it should be punishable by giving them a rough and tough 300-pound cell mate that they personally arrested....one that hasn't had sex in 10-yesrs.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those false drug arrests ruin the lives of people. If you are in a position of power, and you abuse it in that manner, your life should be forfeited.

You wanna end corruption? Make it law that you will be hung for that kind of nonsense and it will stop.
edit on 13-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are corrupt cops that break the law..
and there are cops that turn their heads and allow other cops to break the law

Both are just as guilty.
There are no good cops.

These NYPD cops are scumbags, and should be sent to Riker's and put in GP.

They are Gutless Cowards who would rather fram harmelss innocents than actually arrest a criminal.

LEO depts are the biggest most powerful criminal enterprise/gang on the planet.

Aside from the obvious tampering with evidence, the cops are also guilty of:

Felony possesion of drugs, Distrubution of drugs, possession of a fiream in the commission of a Felony,
Possession of a fiream while in possession of felony narcotics, abuse of power, Felony kidnapping, false imprisonment, Assault, ( if the drew their firearms on any innocent they framed, you can add assault with a deadly weapon)

any one of these crimes commited by a civilian while holding a pistol would get us 20-life in a state prison.

Still support LEO?
They have a different set of laws.. they are above the laws we have to obey, and they know it.
They have the power to kill you and walk scott free... with pay.

Before any loser tells me " one day you'll need a cop"..
No I won't.
I ask.. "For what?" Their guns? protection? Im more equipped, better prepared, and better trained than any cop.
I was burglarized many years ago.. cops did nothing... laughed at my broken home, and wasted 2 hours stomping all over my lawn, dumped black fingerprint powder everywhere.. then said they couldnt get a print because it was a "used home with many prints". ( they why even bother if you knew that? the powder ruined the carpet and cost me a $900 deposit when I moved.. thanks boys in blue.

I almost got burglarized again..( keyword: ALMOST)....... this time, I must admit they did litterally carry the burglar away, but the EMT's took over for them at the street.

Cops wit6h high arrest records get promoted faster.
There is a TON of incentive to pad your arrest record.

Oh, BTW.. I worked for many years training LEO officers on situation specific tools, and selling said tools to LEO departments.
From experience: I would NEVER trust a cop.. any cop.

Yes one bad apple that gets ignored by the rest will spoil the entire bushel

edit on 10/13/1111 by BadNinja68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Stick to the specific topic and all will be well.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

So these guys get a slap on the wrist while who knows how many people were falsely convicted due to planted evidence? Basically the lives of how many people have been ruined by them? What is it that causes any man to do such a thing? This is so sick it makes me almost physically ill.
To protect and serve? Yea right. I watch the following site on a daily basis,
www.injusticeeverywhere.com...
and generally need to take some Tums before I go there just to prevent acid reflux. But this is one of the worst cases I have come across in some time. Who will be the champions of all these unfairly convicted people? Who will restore their lives?
DH

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

It's pretty depressing isn't it?

Especially when we are constantly reminded stuff like this because it keeps on happening

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting, but far from surprising.

The only thing that surprises me is that there are arrest quota's in the first place, yet only mildly surprising.

On another note, sad to say this thread has a high likelihood of getting trashed.

Edit: Hmm, maybe I was wrong, when I posted that I had not seen the MOD's post.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Josonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Pretty sick, we know it happens
and people want to complain
about the police getting a bad
wrap well here is your sign..

Not that their all bad, just most
get off on the power trip and
are corrupt.
edit on 13-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
how is this any news
you sell c4 in order to get terrorist quotas

grow up

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
how is this any news
you sell c4 in order to get terrorist quotas

grow up

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM