It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a UFO or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello all

Right now 23:05 Cet

i live near Belgrad Serbia in a little village

Looking at the moon right now and there is som kind of light right of it a bit down . its moving back and forth (mm in my eyes) no idea what it is,

If i take a picture it would just look like a Dot so if anyone else can see the moon can you confirm this what im seeing?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Don't think it's a ufo. More than likely it is Jupiter. Think I saw another thread about this not longer ago, with some pictures someone had taken.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh dear. It's Jupiter.

Read www.spaceweather.com... once in a while!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

It's probably Jupiter.
Jupiter is very close in perspective to moon right now.
Please learn your stars, or download a program that lets you know what stars are what and where.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

Please take a picture, even if we will just see a dot.. fix your camera in one place and take a series of pictures.. Or even better use a movie camera, and try and use a tripod.. or just place it on somehing.. fence are anything to keep picture steady.. now go out there and get some evidence !

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Damn women started to scream "its moving its moving" and i was like o jesus alien christ tryed to start stellarium but would not work,

Well sorry about that lol

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Its a planet, in our solar system, called Jupiter. I saw it last night here in TX. Its pretty amazing this time of year because we don't have the galactic center drowning out the reflective light of Jupiter. It almost looks like a small planet orbiting the Moon but it is in fact Jupiter. It is not moving side to side, its just your eyes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

Here you go.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Thank you BIGPoJo

Really sorry guys for the false alarm really feel bad about it trigging you people like that ( damn women pumping andrenlin in to my body!!)

Well lets all keep looking up and hope next time it wount be Jupiter

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Jupiter moves fast then, because I didn't see it there the other night. It was on the side of the moon the other night, now it's below the moon? Anyone else?

I saw the dot there last night. I'll check it out again tonight.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well the thing is i didnt see it last night, but i did see it this night thats why i got a little pumped up because it went back and forth, but like someone here said maybe it was my eyes who trolled me

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The other day if you were looking at it, it should of been on the left, yesterday it was more towards the left middle bottom and now tonight it is directly right of the moon. Jupiter, but dang how fast is thing moving? So, I guess tomorrow it will be above the moon?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What I tell people is this: If you think you see a UFO and it stays in its relative position to the moon and other stars that are around, its a star or planet 99% of the time. Scintillation (atmospheric effects on celestial bodies which causes the twinkling or flashing in different colors people see) can confuse some as well so watch out for that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

There are several images posted on spaceweather if you want to check it out...

spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It might have been Jupiter, but you should always take the picture if you can.

Also I don't know why Jupiter would appear to be moving back and forth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The other day if you were looking at it, it should of been on the left, yesterday it was more towards the left middle bottom and now tonight it is directly right of the moon. Jupiter, but dang how fast is thing moving? So, I guess tomorrow it will be above the moon?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Tomorrow-above and to the right
You have to take the earth's and the moon's movement into consideration too.

new topics

top topics

join