It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young woman mysteriously ages overnight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lol at all the "hoax" accusers! "She lives in a country where the average person cant afford a closet full of shirts, therefore its a hoax!"
"Ive never seen anything like this, and I know everything, therefore it is a hoax!"
"Ive never heard of this source since I don't live in an Asian country, but remember, I know everything because I'm "awake" and I have an ats account, therefore its a questionable source, therefore its a hoax!"
"Her hairline can't recede overnnight... Oh, wait, its receding on the same side, even in the "before" photo... Still, its a hoax!"
"There's tons of photos of asian women online due to western men having an infatuation with them sexually, and I just think that her face looks familiar, even though its been proven through police investigations that witness reliability drops when identifying an individual of a different race, but, still, im sure ive seen her before, therefore its a hoax!"
"Someone else called it a hoax, and I want to jump on that bandwagon so I can sound a lot mpre clever than I really am by seemingly being able to identify a hoax without doing a minutes worth of research, and I can show people that I cannot be fooled so easily, you know, because I'm so clever and all, therefore its a hoax!"

All without taking the slightest effort into doing research. 5
Wow, either the ats membership has gone waaay downhill, or waaay uphill to the point everyone is a genius or has developed psychic powers...
edit on 14-10-2011 by ZackMorris because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some video of her....

www.pattayadailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by holoverse

She certainly bounced out to give that interview like a young women, she sounds very young and her arms don't appear to have suffered has much as her face, neck and torso.
It's bonkers...

Put me right off seafood so it has.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Show me credible evidence and I will change my position. Until them it is a hoax.
As for you crying because someone has their own opinion, get over it. I'm entitled to it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join