It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all about money!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I came across this on cnn a minute ago, not sure if anyone else has it up.
ireport.cnn.com...
its all about money. Money needs to go. Look at thevenusproject.com

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry, Mythfury, I looked at your link and only saw a survey of some OWSers on what their grievances were. Far and away the major one was government corruption. Is that the article you wanted us to see?

Are you proposing to get rid of money? Under your plan what would we use as a medium of exchange? Or would we have barter? Or central rationing?

Please give me a little more to go on.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ask yourself though, how is the government corrupt? Lobbyists with...MONEY.
The way i see it, there is no medium of exchange. Like, we make the most efficient vehicles, and everyone get a couple. WE are natural inheritants of this earth, just like the resources. Our houses are inefficient, and we have the technology to make technology fix itself! not growth like quantam mechanics, but like make a robot that see's the interior of lets say, a house building robot, and if something goes wrong, it sends a message to something else that can fix it. We have the power to make abundance, yet, people are still in want? We let the wants of everyone get in the way of the future.
Where is the world heading right now? Just waiting for the next thing to happen. We make technology that moves us forward, yet, somehow, we are headed towards the ground.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

That example of corruption isnt limited to just that. read underneath that survey. Everything has something to do with money.. and all it is, is a problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Have you got an idea?

So, we get rid of money. I want a bottle of fine brandy, how do I get it? Who makes it? Why do they make it? How does your system work?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Very good questions. I'm pretty sure if we wanted something like this to work, it could.
But your questions are good. All i can say is look up The Venus Project. Jaque Fresco is a very smart man.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

We would more than likely keep different types to adhere to the likes of people. I myself like malt liquor. The production of that would be simple-ish. Computers can EASILY do math, there are x amount of product houses(stores kinda), and that product house has y amount of people accessing it. it cost r amount of resources for a single bottle of brandy. and if we want say 1000 bottles. it would have that information. And not everyone drinks, so the product would last longer than you think. I dunno, this is a suggestion.

top topics

join