It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Knox History Channel Decoded Episode.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Did anyone else happen to watch this episode? I found it kind of interesting.

Now before I tell you why, I acknowledge that I will be told i'm seeing things that aren't there. That I am paranoid, that I'm a crazy Ron Paul Supporter, whatever so be it.

Watch the video starting at 8:25 Thats where they start to talk about Ron paul. At 9:45 they say "The public is being Dupped" And they show a picture of Ron Paul. Could this be an veild attack on Dr. Paul? They also talk about how if there is an audit of Ft Knox there would be riots and all that stuff if there is an audit. To me it is a very obvious attack.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe I am making things up, or seeing things where they aren't. I dont know. Watch the whole episode and tell me what you think please.

Thanks for cheking this out.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

I don't think that this is an attack on Ron Paul.
The "public" barely knows anything about Ron Paul, So the statement "The public is being dupped" doesn't subliminally effect the public's view on Ron Paul. IMO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The reason I say it is an attack is because they tell you whats going to happen if there is an audit and there is no gold there. Then they go off on Ron Paul wants an Audit. I interpert this as " Look what will happen if this guy gets his way, there will be chaos on the streets" And the whole "public is getting dupped with a big picture of Ron Paul. Anyone who watches that show can see that as an attack if they are half way paying attention. It's pretty Obvious to me.

Then again I could be seeing things where nothing is.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This plug for Ron Paul doesn't put him in a bad light at all. In fact, it makes him look like the People's advocate.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My friend said the same thing, that it seemed to be more pro Ron Paul then anything else. Which I think is a good thing. I was just looking for others views on it. I must be seeing things that aren't there.. Obviously I need to relax.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I argree with the previous few. It looked more like a good plug for Ron Paul and his dedication to the truth. I personally like the show. None of the investigators quite have the courage to ask the right questions sometimes, but it is a history channel show. It was funny when they got detained at Bohemian Grove last season.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I agree; it seems they are looking for someone to say something that will make them comfortable with non-belief in whatever the supposition is, rather than they want to get to the bottom of it.

Like: "Oh yeah; the Statue of Liberty does represent Lucifer." - "GASP!"
"But, that's not a bad thing... " - "OH, That's better!"

Not the best example, but my point is that they're very reticent of having their own (often narrow) beliefs questioned, and seem to leap to the least controversial conclusions.

JMHO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh, and to get back on subject:

It surprised me quite a bit, and made me wonder why they were putting up such a "plug" for Ron Paul, who I like very much.

It scares me when "they", "recognize".

Yeah, I'm a little paranoid... too.

new topics

top topics

join