It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is backwards...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is an edit to my first post, due to some helpful people.

This Saturday, the 15th, is the first day of Occupy Amarillo. I plan on attending this, but not for the same reasons as the other people. I kinda wrote a speech i would love to give if i could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I look out over all over you, looking at the individuals who are fed up with this backwards lifestyle...I know two things;
First off; I have never been so nervous in my life, and this, right now, confirms my belief that there is only 1 race; The Human Race.
Now before I go on, I want to say these are my opinions, formed from other people opinions. I DO care what other people say, because we are all in this world
together. This is NOT the 99%. 99% vs 1% is obnoxious now. It just makes another divide, like "Republican or Democrat", "Old vs New" yaddda yadda.
THIS IS THE 100%. They are fed up with the moral
Corruption money has brought with it. People say life isn't fair; who says that? The people who are looking down on others while they sit in their Golden Chariot of ego?
Life could be fair, if we made it that way.

This World Seems Backwards.
APR? More like time to take some more money!
Luke 16:13"No man can serve two masters: Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."
Mammon as defined on the wonderful database of knowledge at EVERYONES fingertips, Google, is Wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion.
But isnt that what we do??? You HAVE to have money to go drive to church, you have to have money to go see your friends, money to EAT.
The neccessities of life are witheld from us unless we have money. Someone really wise said 'Money makes the world go round."
--But to all you christians. It seems like you chose faith for the life after this life.
Christianity is NOT about personal salvation! You should take the lessons employed in the bible!
The GREAT philosopher Plato wrote my favorite piece ever; "Allegory of a Cave" extending the idea that we only know what we are taught.
I didn't ACTUALLY think people were chained up beneath the earth, but more of a lesson to be learned through thought!
So, what are the pre-requisites to get into heaven, huh?
You HAVE to treat people fairly, you HAVE to believe that you are not the greatest thing on this planet? Those are things you SHOULD do.

The World Seems Backwards.
##SNIPPED##
While things that do cause harm to you and others like cigarettes and alcohol remain alive because of the money gained from it.
People in Jail for Stealing items to sell for money, so they can have freedom.
The problem isnt the banks, or the government; the blame game is easy to play. Its the money.
Money is an insentive to work, and get out of bed, But it is also an insentive for courrption!!
1 out of every 5 texans is below the poverty line. based off money..
did you know, the unemployment rate of the United States of America is ACTUALLY a percentage of people on unemployment benifits, instead of actually being unemployed???
We have the technology to work FOR us. Think about it. We cant keep up with this population growth, and make jobs for every person.
We as a race have advanced far enough to make it work. A robot that can make a cabin with Lincoln Logs could easily be played into architecture.
We are smarter than the machines, just not as capable. I say that everything should be free for everyone. We need to cut back on what we make.
Currently, there are more cell phones than people in this world.

This World IS backwards.
To my critics out there, who will judge me and say to grow up. What is growing up?? Is growing up conforming to a central idea?
That you HAVE to get a job, that you HAVE to raise a family?
This Imperialistic republic we call a democracy, must be ended. Not violently, but passionately. Democracy is a con-game. Who can win over who.
So they say things they dont mean, so they can get out of parking tickets, and get benifits that hard working americans dont get,
while he sits there and works maybe once a week. We should see MORE of the president with the invention of phonces, better cameras, live streaming, things of that nature.

You say youre a democracy, and you make laws against things, like facism. You make laws saying its a democracy and free here, when you have a curfew?!?.
If you wanna dance at the street corner, dont arrest them for disturbing the peace, because after all,
A cop is actually called a peace officer. And the place people under arrest for distubing the peace, when in all actuality, that person was peaceful until you came up and told him he was wrong!!
The world is backwards my friends..Adam Kokesh got BODY SLAMMED at the thomas Jefferson Memorial, the epitamy of freedom of expression, for dancing, then refusing to be arrested.
WE ARE TAUGHT TO THINK LIKE EMPLOYEES; DO WHAT I SAY OR GET FIRED!!!
Growing up isnt anything you can be told to do, you must learn and experience things for yourself.
You remember what YOU do, but not what people tell you.
IF WE WANT TO BE TRULY FREE, WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND; Agree to disagree.

My birthday is in August; making me a Leo, the lion, the sun figure. "A natural born leader"
But I say:

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor, that's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white.
We all want to help one another, human beings are like that.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery.
We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.

www.imdb.com...

edit on Thu Oct 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

[Liberty:The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life]

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

People in Jail for Stealing items to sell for money, so they can have freedom.

Thats right dude I should be able to walk into your house and take everything you own, because everything should be free and I want some money.

And if I can't do this it's the NWO's fault.

Pffft

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

You obviously have no idea what i'm trying to say. If lets say, me and you had the same things, would you want to steal mine? I put it under NWO cause i didnt know what else to put it on. Now please, dont take it so straight forward. think about what im saying a little.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Beautiful speech, wonderfully written! Hopefully we can incite the change we so desperately need and want.

My favorite part is when you say "This is the 100%" very nice.

Thank you for sharing this.

Much love to you and all,

OnewithAll

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Speaking of bass ackward:

Here we go again, terrorizing more disabled and elderly.
capwiz.com...

Other HUD programs that the Senate T-HUD bill would cut include:
HOME Investments Partnership Program. 39% cut below the President’s request, 38% cut below FY11.
Section 202 Housing for the Elderly. 51% cut below the President’s request, 8% cut below FY11.
Section 811 Housing for People with Disabilities. 23% cut below the President’s request, level with FY11.

All so that we can hurry and use the money to make everyone else disabled (and dead) in other.....countries.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you want your message to get through, it should be short and to the point.
I think a lot of people are going to listen to you for a few minutes then walk away; fall asleep; light a jay, or just pretend to listen.
Not saying anything about the quality of your speech though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
No, you're left handed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

You cant just say one thing. Our language is subject to interpretation! In this thread, we have someone saying that i'm dumb, and someone saying it's a good speech. If i appealed to that person, maybe that person can appeal to someone I cant.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

You obviously have no idea what i'm trying to say. If lets say, me and you had the same things, would you want to steal mine? I put it under NWO cause i didnt know what else to put it on. Now please, dont take it so straight forward. think about what im saying a little.

Your ideas are way too idealistic.

Well for one, ya some people would want to steal from you anyway, some people steal simply to feel better about the fact that you now feel bad in realizing your TV is gone.

On top of the fact that, I may just be jealous of your girlfriend/boyfriend, or the relationship you have with your family, or with the fact that you aren't as fat as me, or going bald like me, or mentally handicapped like me.

If we didn't have objects to get jealous about, we would just get jealous about other things because that is just what people have become. We are fueled by envy/ego.

Also making things free is not a solution, if anything it would just create more problems. To fix the problems in the world the people in charge, the ones who decide the rich should benefit while the poor don't, we need to convince those people that by helping out the people below them on the poverty line, they can actually benefit even more than they do now. Which is true if everything is done right.

Simply creating jobs for mass production isn't going to fix any problems. This idea also relies on the assumption that everyone decides to work. How many people do you think would just go "I'm not working!" since they can get everything for free anyway?

Yet, even if everyone did go out and work, where is the money that the greedy people in charge so desperately want coming from? If I were a billionaire and I owned a company, then tomorrow I was told I had to start giving away my product so I need to mass produce.

I would take whatever money I had, and I would shut down knowing that by continuing I'm just going to lose money. I'd rather sit at what I have and gain nothing, than lose what I made.

Does anyone think this isn't how greedy company owners would see things?

It was well written, I think it would be great in a movie or a TV show since it can go outside the realm of being realistic/reasonable and not be diminished. I really wouldn't want to hear it in person though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

That speech is just how i percieve things, more or less. People DO get jealous, but thats because they dont have. Its almost a communistic idea, but its ruled by the the people that created it. Technology can be our friend. I understand your doubts. But please look into The Venus Project.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ

Your ideas are way too idealistic.

Well for one, ya some people would want to steal from you anyway, some people steal simply to feel better about the fact that you now feel bad in realizing your TV is gone.

On top of the fact that, I may just be jealous of your girlfriend/boyfriend, or the relationship you have with your family, or with the fact that you aren't as fat as me, or going bald like me, or mentally handicapped like me.

If we didn't have objects to get jealous about, we would just get jealous about other things because that is just what people have become. We are fueled by envy/ego.

Also making things free is not a solution, if anything it would just create more problems. To fix the problems in the world the people in charge, the ones who decide the rich should benefit while the poor don't, we need to convince those people that by helping out the people below them on the poverty line, they can actually benefit even more than they do now. Which is true if everything is done right.

Simply creating jobs for mass production isn't going to fix any problems. This idea also relies on the assumption that everyone decides to work. How many people do you think would just go "I'm not working!" since they can get everything for free anyway?

Yet, even if everyone did go out and work, where is the money that the greedy people in charge so desperately want coming from? If I were a billionaire and I owned a company, then tomorrow I was told I had to start giving away my product so I need to mass produce.

I would take whatever money I had, and I would shut down knowing that by continuing I'm just going to lose money. I'd rather sit at what I have and gain nothing, than lose what I made.

Does anyone think this isn't how greedy company owners would see things?

It was well written, I think it would be great in a movie or a TV show since it can go outside the realm of being realistic/reasonable and not be diminished. I really wouldn't want to hear it in person though.

I Guess free is a bad word to use. But the resources shouldnt have to be payed for. You are implying that man is naturally bad. When I tend to disagree, I think, and feel, that the way you are brought up has a huge affect on how you think. If we are brought up to think that jealousy and ego were the direct cause of the greed in circulation, and that it made people suffer and die, and made wars, you think they would want to go back?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You talk about people looting and stealing other peoples stuff and yet a large chunk of what you "wrote" is taken straight from Charlie Chaplin.
How original.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It is meant to be inspirational. I credited him, did I not? I didnt steal it as my own.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Your idea is great ... and then you go and use a bible quote...right there you've lost about half the people. Not EVERY BODY there is Christian and personally I am sick and tired of bible thumpers trying to shove this garbage down my throat. You want equality and unity, Get the hell out of religion just another divide.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hey. Im not christian. Im not religious at all. But the worlds religions employs good morals. And there is a lot of truth in the qoran and bible and even in the book of mormon.

top topics

join