It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always Remember 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Always Remember 9/11 And How The World Was Sucked In!
Never Forget 9/11 For The Hoax It Will Be Proven To Have Been!

Netted Far more money for the producers than any other movie in history!
(No-One Died In The Production Of This Disaster Flik).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

... ordinary life in this country just froze at that moment in time ...

Time

Time does seem to be relevant

It would certainly seem to be a date that would stand the test of time

The day the earth stood still
edit on 14-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Never forget the threat from the sky.

Never forget the numbers, 9/11.

Never forget the twin towers, II.

Never forget..... a date? 9/11/11 (d/m/y) -- 11/9/11 (m/d/y)

Hmmmm, I've never considered that one. Possible I guess.
edit on 14-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Hmmmm, I've never considered that one. Possible I guess.

LAST CHANCE

Last chance for New York? A 'threatening message' written in the sky.

A threat from the sky.

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks to 9/11 the Physics Profession has spent a decade proving that physics is history.

It can be rewritten to serve anybodies agenda.

psik

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Thanks to 9/11 the Physics Profession has spent a decade proving that physics is history.

psik

Not really. There are just more aspects of physics that go into a model than you may be considering. For example, within some of your simulations, you neglect the acceleration between each individual floor, treating the upper section as solid block that impacts the lower block with no more acceleration spaces in-between floors. This is, of course, not an accurate representation.

I don't know if you still stand behind that idea for a model, but it is a good example of physics principles gone wrong. One simply does not reflect the other.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

psik

Not really. There are just more aspects of physics that go into a model than you may be considering. For example, within some of your simulations, you neglect the acceleration between each individual floor, treating the upper section as solid block that impacts the lower block with no more acceleration spaces in-between floors. This is, of course, not an accurate representation.

I don't know if you still stand behind that idea for a model, but it is a good example of physics principles gone wrong. One simply does not reflect the other.

Like you neglect the core. Those floors were attached to the core and you don't talk about the number of connections all around the core and perimeter columns. Like fire could make them all give at once.

Just BELIEVE and it must be true.

psik

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

They don't have to all give out at once. The weakest links just have to slowly fail until the combined weight of the upper floors is too much for the remaining core to hold. As we can see from video, the upper portion twists (at least in one tower) as it goes down, showing that it must have been slowly leaning its weight in the direction of least resistance.

Are you contesting the initial collapse of the towers now?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Remember building 7!!!!!

Why should I remember building 7. I couldn't care less about building 7 nobody died there.

Why is it the most important part of 911 to truthers. When the truthers first asked me to look at building 7 I did. I saw that the entire weight of the building was not only supported by, but also balanced on, the truss system spanning the Con Edison sub station, I thought myself no wonder it collapsed. And when you say " free fall speed" I think momentum transfer from the internal collapse. There is nothing special about the collapse of building 7, why should anyone need to remember it ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
because its the first sky scrapper in the history of the planet to collapse due to fire

edit on 14-10-2011 by kaya82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
because its the first sky scrapper in the history of the planet to collapse due to fire

It also had a fairly unique construction. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's also the largest office fire in the history of the planet, it collapsed SFW.

Forget Building 7 !!!
edit on 14-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What Exactly is it that we are Supposed to Remember and Never Forget about 9/11?

I honestly don't see what's so hard to remember here. Are we remembering two buildings? Nope. Are we remembering America? Nope. Are we remembering some passenger jets? Again, nope.

We're remembering the people who died. We're remembering their families who never got to see their loved ones come back from work. We're remembering the mothers, wives, husbands and children who lost someone near and dear to them. We're remembering the lives that were lost. Doesn't matter if you believe the OS or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It's also the largest office fire in the history of the planet, it collapsed SFW.

Forget Building 7 !!!

seriously?

was every single floor on fire?

check out the windsor building in madrid that caught fire in 2005

according to my eyes much larger fire

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

check out the windsor building in madrid that caught fire in 2005

according to my eyes much larger fire

The Windsor building was a lot smaller that makes the fire look a lot bigger. Duh!
But truthers cant figure that out.

Windsor tower
total area of 20,000 square meters
Height 106 m (348 ft)

Building 7
total area 158,000 square meters
Height 741 ft (226 m)

Building 7 Largest office fire ever in the history of the planet.

Fork building 7

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Biggest fire in history hahahahaha ookkk keep telling your self that i aint buying it

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Biggest fire in history hahahahaha ookkk keep telling your self that i aint buying it

You don't have to "buy" into any of it. He's not making up facts about the size of WTC 7 compared to the other. Are you saying that size and structural organization mean nothing?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by psikeyhackr

They don't have to all give out at once. The weakest links just have to slowly fail until the combined weight of the upper floors is too much for the remaining core to hold. As we can see from video, the upper portion twists (at least in one tower) as it goes down, showing that it must have been slowly leaning its weight in the direction of least resistance.

Are you contesting the initial collapse of the towers now?

The links you are talking about are outside of the core. They do not have anything to do with the core holding.

The columns run continuously up the core and there is not empty space to accelerate through.

If the connections do not give at once then the floor slab will tilt and that will interfere with acceleration.

psik

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

What Exactly is it that we are Supposed to Remember and Never Forget about 9/11?

I honestly don't see what's so hard to remember here. Are we remembering two buildings? Nope. Are we remembering America? Nope. Are we remembering some passenger jets? Again, nope.

We're remembering the people who died. We're remembering their families who never got to see their loved ones come back from work. We're remembering the mothers, wives, husbands and children who lost someone near and dear to them. We're remembering the lives that were lost. Doesn't matter if you believe the OS or not.

Really is that what we are remembering?

After 2 pages of answers you're the only one who answered thus.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You don't have to "buy" into any of it. He's not making up facts about the size of WTC 7 compared to the other. Are you saying that size and structural organization mean nothing?
im sorry but to say wtc7 was the biggest fire in history is quite laughable.

Theres many buildings that had far more severe fires amd burned for far longer that didnt suffer a total global collapse

Id post them but am crap on computers and dont know how to post pictures plus its been postes on here many a time

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join