So The Recent $60 billion Arms Sale To Saudi Arabia, Is It Designed To Allow The Saudis To Hit Iran

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Seems all too conveinient if you ask me. The US Gov and Banksters know they can't do all the work themselves so they will let the Saudis do the Iranian work for them. The US seal teams and UK SAS will just do the special ops.

We can also look at other precursors to war with Iran, for example the UK ofcom removal of the Iranian news Press TV from Sky. They cant have Iranian news in peoples living rooms if they are going to drop bombs.

Things are definately heating up.

I am expecting a declaration of war against Iran within weeks or months.

Frightening times we live in.

edit on 13-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: typos
edit on 13-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
where is the link to back up your claims. not saying it dosnt exist, but you gotta remember to post links

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense. Just like the GodFather. Let someone else do your dirty work and keep your hands clean of blood.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Makes sense and probably right but sources are nice. Everything is planned, it's a big production. Sell the terror, get the people scarred enough to want them to attack for fear of their saftey, go figure. Another roll of the dice in the game of capitalism.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just did a quick search on $60B arms deals with Saudi and and found this.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How MUCH!!! Is the US/Isreal/KSA so poor and powerless that the threat of an independent Iran is a threat the national interests of the West? This smells of Libya. NATO will find no glory in the middle east deserts. The new soldier in the fight against oppression has new weapons of an old type - time, patience and hope.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh and as luck would have it Mr Saudi, we just foiled a plot, by the CIA... Iran, meant Iran, to kill one of your close friends... No seriously! Just in case you were thinking 60b on warcraft was a bit much.... Look! We just conveniently did you a HUGE favour.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Faithmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Things are definately heating up. I am expecting a decalration of war against Iran within weeksmonths.

Not going to happen. This will all blow over and we will hit them with sanctions and a slap on the wrist. An attack or a declaration of war would plunge the entire region into war including Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey, and maybe Russia or China. It would more than likely be the opening act to WW3.....this would be a purely stupid move on our part or Israel's part.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

Sorry I thought the $60 billion would be known about

You can google us saudi arms and filter it to last month results. There are quite a few articles. As for the question I was just looking for answers, this $60 billion is just the way TPTB are building up a silent military ready for a strike. The MIC sells the arms and makes money, Saudis attack Iran, Iran has regime change US goes in and scoops up more oil reserves and makes more money. Doesnt it make you want to throw up

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo44

They wont go in yet, far too soon. As for "will blow over", this is not possible, it cant Just "blow over". What ever happens Iran are going to have a massive modern military $60 billion + force on thier doorstep. The sanctions are going to bite so deep in Iran, it will either force an uprising in Iran, or force Iran to act. Which ever happens the US government and Banksters are in a win:win situation.
edit on 13-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: More info

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Saudi's have been making huge arms purchases like this for a very long time. It's all for show and they have never really had to go up against anyone in a shooting war.
It's all part of the money shuffling that goes on, on a very grand scale indeed. They get $Billions in oil revenue, then invest $Billions in shiny military hardware, not to mention a few hundred $Millions in kickbacks and arranger fees of course! Not to mention a bit of off the books wheeling and dealing too.

So, the Saudis are not going to attack anyone with this hardware, especially someone who may shoot back. I mean, it's not like shooting unarmed Bahrainis, those Iranians have guns too.

Truth is, the Saudi royals are there simply because they will bend over for anyone to remain in power, and with the money they can throw around, they are also protected by the west. Money talks!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I agree that the Saudis have plenty of money to throw about, but last I heard their oil resources are low. But its not just that, something smells cheesy here without doubt, and it aint my feet.

This is not a movement of just money, its a quiet way of building up of military assets in the region without too much media attention. Why would the Saudis need $60 billion of military hardware? For what purpose? Iran aint about to attack them, Iran hasn't invaded anyone for over 400 years! Its not for Iraq, they have no army left, and its not for Isreal who are still in bed with the US. The only reason left is against Iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the saudis sit the the richest oil reserves in the middle east im so sick of war right now im to the point where i hope they kill each other off and that will be the end of it.

sounds cold but hey that place hasnt changed in over 2000 years.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
the saudis sit the the richest oil reserves in the middle east im so sick of war right now im to the point where i hope they kill each other off and that will be the end of it.

sounds cold but hey that place hasnt changed in over 2000 years.

"In Kuwait last year, a journalist found documents suggesting the country's real reserves were half of what was reported."
www.independent.co.uk...

Worlds Oil Will Run Out In Ten Years
www.theinsider.org...

Is Saudi Arabia running out of oil?
theweek.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just to add a link now i am on the PC,

U.S. announces $60 billion arms sale for Saudi Arabia
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The bulk of those weapons will most likely, in my view anyways, end up in the hands of mercenaries and disgruntled Saudi hardliners ready to dish it out to Iran for any reason.

Just remember, the Libyans we gave those weapons too, and the Saudis that these weapons will find themselves too, they won't be allies in a decade, they will remember what WE did, then turn on us, thus the cycle repeats and we will just arm some other nationality who will fight for us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And just to think, this Saudi butt kissing has ben going on even while 9-11 was happening, with Herbert Walker spiriting some of 'Bin Laden's family out of the US back home, while --most-- of the 9-11 "hijackers" were SAUDIS.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I think its a bit of both, butt kissing that is. Sort of, you sniff my butt and i'll sniff yours
)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think they are going to go in within two weeks. Isreal backed by saudis.

exclusive video

top topics

join