It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

This is not big news. It's info wars. That means it's a made up story.
Infowars is nothing more than Weekly World News that keeps its stories based in reality a bit so they can sell it to conspiracy theorists.

Also just to play along. Why would winter make it harder exactly?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
posted wrong, drunken mistake, dont care what you think.. happy posting
edit on 14-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

that might be true, but then think of this, 2 birds with one stone;Israel has been a thorn in the US side for along time, plays like this;
Us blames Iran, Israel says it will defend it self. Us has held back Israel for how many years 12-15? Now we sell, (just a few days before this Iran thing,) Bunker busters to Israel.
US says to Israel go and do what you must.
ME unleashes it self on Israel, we stay out of it; 2 birds with one stone.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Originally posted by TechniXcality
oh man!!! you people are funny!!!

You really believe Israel needs a reason to strike these bast***s?? Come on, haven’t you paid any attention? Iran has made it clear to Israel, that they want them destroyed and will do anything in there power to achieve that goal... Israel doesn’t need our go ahead, in fact I think its probably America right now that’s telling Israel," please, oh please don’t wipe these idiots off the map, maybe they will conform to diplomacy".. Yea right

Believe it or not, USA and Israel need FN and NATO to win a war against Iran. Iran is not Iraq and USA doesent have the green to get involved in a bigger war without its allies. Could you please control your hatred attitude and stop refering to people of Iran as idiots and bastards ? Would it be allright if i wrote that all americans are uneducated redneck - facists just because people like yourself live there? I think not

Lol! Is that a trick question? What happens if I answer yes? What happens if I answer no? I believe you are less intelligent than most, so I will say this, the "people" of Iran are not stupid, or Bastar** rather they are uninformed biased Persians, with an extremeist agenda that sadly is force fed by their government... But their government is a piece of # lying manipulative, disinfo agent... That dose nothing but oppress its own people, and wishes it could oppress us (as western countries, that is) honestly green light?? Are you kidding me? Israel could wipe Iran off the, map without even trying, listen to me. Listen to me good, a third world country cannot ever win a war against a modern country such as the U.S Israel or the U.K simply because of our technology, not our, philosophy. IF you want to argue whose right. Fine, take all the angles you can. Good for you, maybe it will convince someone important. I don’t hate Iranians I hate there tyrant dictatorship, use discretion and wisdom when you read.

Thank you
Yank,

And furthermore, go discuss philosophy in the appropriate forum

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The U.S. giving the green light to Israel would be big news, hence me saying that this is big news.

The OP failed to provided links at first, hence why I asked for a link.

I'm honestly confused as to why this came up, though. I mean, I understand that InfoWars is less than reliable in general, but what bearing this has on a comment that I made before the OP posted the source, I haven't the foggiest.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Didn't know it was posted before he provided, but even then Infowars is about as reliable as Weekly World News.

Either way I wasn't trying to be a douche if I sounded that way. So apologies I just kinda hate infowars.
I think something is building towards Iran, but infowars has no insight into it for us.
edit on 14-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
All I know is, if Isreal gets involved in a war with any intentions other than defensive means.... that nation they are warring is going to get obliterated.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I don't know. I think most of Iran (at least the younger population) seem to be intelligent, informed, and decent people.

Also without the U.S. or the use of nukes I don't think Israel couldn't defeat Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoSphere

Yeah.. I have a feeling Israel will be the second nation to use nuclear weapons (the first to use modern high yield nukes). They are thirsty to do it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't know. I think most of Iran (at least the younger population) seem to be intelligent, informed, and decent people.

Also without the U.S. or the use of nukes I don't think Israel couldn't defeat Iran.

Read my post!!!!! Jesus you people get annoying! I said the government of Iran! In fact I said the citizens of Iran are not ignorant bastards! But that they are oppressed by a third world Government... No dude, no... Its true that ANY, one of the modernized countries could destroy Iran with minimal loss of life (not that, that is ok) but its true...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ErgoSphere

Yeah.. I have a feeling Israel will be the second nation to use nuclear weapons (the first to use modern high yield nukes). They are thirsty to do it.

Straight up, America would eat Iran for dinner..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
I was just reading about how the USA tracked the money to Iran on usatoday and I saw someone post the same thing as the author of this post in the comment section of the news story with a link to info wars. I wonder how much Alex Jones pays his sheeple to post links to his website so he can get traffic to his website and fill his pockets with money from advertisers. He is a joke and comes up with nutty theories everyday with the most unreliable and usually unverifiable sources. But hey if I came up with a new conspiracy every day I would get one right eventually
edit on 14-10-2011 by shyster55 because: (no reason given)

I don't really want to take over this thread just have a few words to say. "IF" Iran did do this, there are other ways to deal with them that requires just as much if not more courage. An all out attack should be the last resort, An all out shooting War should always be the last resort.

Besides, why are Israelis afraid of a nuclear power plant that is in an earthquake prone country? As the World's countries are considering leaving nuclear energy after Japan's horrible accident Israel should be helping Iran get the plant online.

All kidding aside, there are other ways to deal with these issues and governments need to start telling the truth about what is really going on behind the scenes if they expect any support at all from war exhausted countries of the west. There is not much support for another war when so many people are going homeless and hungry because of the wars we are already in.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Alex Jones is reliable?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So a supposed assassination plot (NB plot not actual assassination) against a Saudi embassador (NB Saudi not Israeli not US) perpetrated by a single Iranian citizen (Nb One person not several million potential victims) is going to be used as a pretext for an attack by the Israelis on behalf of the Saudi's.......hmmmm. I think that's stretching credibility beyond the point of even ATS's extremely wide allowance.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
So a supposed assassination plot (NB plot not actual assassination) against a Saudi embassador (NB Saudi not Israeli not US) perpetrated by a single Iranian citizen (Nb One person not several million potential victims) is going to be used as a pretext for an attack by the Israelis on behalf of the Saudi's.......hmmmm. I think that's stretching credibility beyond the point of even ATS's extremely wide allowance.

uhh, no if you understood anything about the "said" foiled plot than you would know, that innocent Americans would die, on American soil.. But lets hope this is; a conspiracy right?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The moment I saw "Alex Jones", I stopped reading the article and moved on to another thread..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How am I annoying. I didn't say you called them ignorant bastards, i was addressing the fact that you said you thought they were uninformed, biased persians. I disagreed and said what I thought.

Also I didn't say America wouldn't win against Iran. I said Israel wouldn't without the U.S. and/or nukes.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

again ????????????? how many green lights is that now ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Haha I don't know, but this particular green light as led to like 4 or 5 new threads about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It's not a matter of if but when the USA and/or Israel hit Iran's nuclear stations. Just because it's alleged Israel has the green light from the USA, Israel will do what it needs to do when we all least expect it. Thats how Israel works. The CIA will know long before Obama and Obama will be told only afew hours beforehand.

But 2 weeks? Aint gonna happen. 2 months.....maybe, maybe not. It's a wait and see game and none of you will know until AFTER the first hit. Thats how Israel sorted Syria's nuclear plants out.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join