It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
With all these wars going on, Obama is TRULY making Bush look like a peaceful saint.

Anyone whom can make Bush look like a saint is BAD, VERY bad.

Obama truly is the WAR PRESIDENT of all time hands down.

What...how can you say this? He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for goodness sake...he must be a peace loving guy.

Forget all of the evidence to the contrary, since his election...he was given a $1.4 million prize for pretending he was going to lead the U.S. out of a war-filled wilderness. Try to remember the million-person audiences all over Europe who flocked to hear his speeches on "change", and apologizing for all of America's misdeeds under GB Jr.

Forget that the troops are still in Iraq, that there are more than ever in Afghanistan, that the U.S. has since also bombed Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and other places. Obama is the PEACE PRESIDENT.

He would never ever consider going to war with Iran...this is just silly talk.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Agreed, I think the US is arrogant about it's nuclear powers and would be in for a big surprise if that did happen, plus how much radioactive material in the atmosphere is enough. I like the no more war idea but you can't get peace with murder. Wouldn't it be nice if things were different, people said things like "I hold and you tickle" or "I predict Oct 15 the world is going to unite in the name of love and peace" you never get a happy or good outcome prediction, there always bad.

edit on 13-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That is the wars design in the first place. To not end, just like Vietnam.

Why are we over there anyway? Do you even care to know or would you rather us just "nuke 'em"?

You think dropping nukes will solve it? You don't think there are countries that don't want Iran to fail just like we don't want Isreal to fail? How do you think they will react to us throwing nukes around?

And people wonder why the rest of the world hates the US..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Anyone thinking of attacking Iran needs to think and think again. Oil supplied by Libya has been whipped out of China's supply so, China who gets a lot of oil from Iran is going to get mighty mean with anyone thinking they can trample on her oil supply. That also includes Israel because China has no concept of owing Israel some kind of living.

Does anyone else feel we need to change our sabre rattling? What about the reality of what the streets of Tehran would look like were Israel to send in her missiles. How about the baby blown in half, the pregnant mother bleeding to death, the father with his head blown off, their homes and businesses wrecked. This is war and that was what Gaza looked like although there phosphorus was used. I'm not doing the moral high ground, I am simply sick to death of those people who make money out of all of this warfare beefing up the pubic by spinning the 'macho' side of war and our superior weapons how silent their voice when it comes to the debt of it all.

If America or Britain for that matter gets involved, we would be subject to every anti-Western hater and suicide bomber both those born within our shores and who come to them. Just think of the further restrictions the government would place on our freedoms and the spying on us. Do we really want to be in this position? If Israel didn't want to bomb Iran, would either of our countries be involved? Its fine their being angry because they think Germany is improving its relations with Iran, but isn't that a good thing for trade, oil supplies etc what is the harm of this for the USA and the UK? Perhaps Israel should talk to Germany if it has a problem with her trade relations.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lZEROl
reply to post by beezzer

That is the wars design in the first place. To not end, just like Vietnam.

Why are we over there anyway? Do you even care to know or would you rather us just "nuke 'em"?

You think dropping nukes will solve it? You don't think there are countries that don't want Iran to fail just like we don't want Isreal to fail? How do you think they will react to us throwing nukes around?

And people wonder why the rest of the world hates the US..

Okay ZERO, then just carpet bomb, till they give up.
(see? I can compromise
)
This war could've ended years ago if we didn't mince around like a bunch of nervous nellies.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You say the wars need to stop, and drop nukes on em in the same breath

No offense but that doesn't make much sense.

Dropping nukes won't end war. Unless you mean in the sense we will all be dead so there will be no one left to fight with

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You say the wars need to stop, and drop nukes on em in the same breath

No offense but that doesn't make much sense.

Dropping nukes won't end war. Unless you mean in the sense we will all be dead so there will be no one left to fight with

Ahhhhh, now you're getting it. Let me put it this way; if we didn't go there to win, then we should'nt be there in the first place.
You fight a war to win.
There are no other alternatives.
If you can't fight to win, then don't go in, in the FIRST PLACE!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Lighten up scooter.
Obviously, the other alternative is a fracking decade of wars.

Like that's done alot of good.

Exactly right. Half measures in war do not work. The right way to fight a war is to kick the living tar out of your opponent in as little time as possible...then walk away.

We did it the right way in the first war against Iraq. We absolutely demolished their forces in a few weeks (thank you General Norman), liberated Kuwait in the process, and then went home. Iraq was left with no Air Force, almost no Army...and a real good idea of how the next "mother of all battles" was going to turn out if they pulled a similar stunt in the future.

Our approach in Gulf War II and Afghanistan...not so much.

As usual, people give far too much credit to the Iranians as an opponent. If Allied forces put their minds to it, we would pick apart and then totally destroy their ability to wage war within a week or three...and we wouldn't need to resort to the use of Nukes to get it done.

Now, for those of you who say...but the U.S. is overextended fighting other wars...um, yeah sure..in Iraq (to the immediate West of Iran) and Afghanistan (to the immediate East of Iran)...plus Naval forces all over.

And with the little bonus of the (very, very capable) Israeli forces doing a lot of the initial heavy lifting.

We know we are going to come to blows with Iran sooner or later...they want it more than we do.

Git 'er done!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But we never went there to win thats the point. We went there to be at war and continue to be at war. That has been our MO for a looooong time.

The wet dream of the war machine is a war that never ends

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

But one way or another, these damned wars have got to stop!

The wars do need to stop. America needs a new political system, and maybe they will stop then.
everyone is sick of it.

violence breeds violence...

While I do agree with you, the last time I know of that nearly everyone was at that point of being sick of the wars we ended up with WW2..

It seems no matter how much we (the human race) can abhor violence and war there is always someone who'll push the right buttons and start something...

I just hope we are not heading down that same path again, but I do have a sneaky feeling we are.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

But we never went there to win thats the point. We went there to be at war and continue to be at war. That has been our MO for a looooong time.

Soldiers fight to win.
Politicians drool and pretend to give a damn.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I for one appreciate Alex Jones and Infowars, --but--, I am fully aware that alot of people hate him, for some reason(s) or other. So that said, I had been spying on the Main Stream Propagandia all day (TV and old dinasaur radio) and there has been a lot of sabre rattling about Iran. Not necessarily, and/or outright threatening. Obama, sanctions, that mind control tone (gravitas toward the evil Iranian Menace) I have been pissed off all day, and stomping my feet all day, and yelling to myself, "What did they ever do to us?! Or anyone?!
There are these hard core soulless demonic psychopath rapist monsters behind all this, and they are rock hard rageing and scraping their hooves, chomping at their bits, to kill kill kill kill (Oh yeah that reminds me I heard the word "kill" a few times today in conjunction with "Al qaeda"
Rape killl pillage bomb genocide rape kill kill kill bomb genocide

Oh you citizens of America, Greece, UK, who cares if you die die die die, the PTB need to kill kill kill

Bloodlust bloodlust bloodlust bloodlust!

WHEN WILL THIS STOP? WHO WILL STOP IT? HOW?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: can't spell when I am insane-upset

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

mmm interesting little questionaire on that page !

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
[color=gold]
May the LIGHT of the CREATOR be there to OBSERVES ANY* intents and GUIDE the innocent SOULS or 3d bodies who may be in harms way.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 10/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

too right obama is the peace president hes leaving this country and other countries in "pieces"

just not the kind it should be hes a war criminal nobel peace prize winner they say hes done a bang up job of it so far.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yeah, the source that predicts that Israel will strike Iran yearly (if not more often) for almost a decade. I hope that they will go on with this fine tradition for years and years on,since nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

WHEN IS THIS WAR-AND-WAR-AND-WAR GOING TO STOP?! HOW?! I'M SICK OF IT, I WAN'T IT TO STOP.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obviously soldiers fight to win, but they are mere pawns on the board that is war

If we start bombing the hell out of Iran, the big dogs are going to start protecting their interests and Iran will be the least of our worries.

If that happens NOBODY wins

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hes a war criminal

I recall back in the old Cold War years, it was said that the Soviet Union regarded the word "peace" as meaning, when all the world was finally under the bootheel of the Communist State. Therefore, Obama the "peace" prize awardee.......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What has Iran actually done, other than try to become a nuclear power?

From all the photos I have seen it looks like a nice country, with more similarities to the west than the middle east.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join