It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Agreed a more reputable source is needed but you know it is just a matter of time. Is it me or is everything starting to seem like were ALL in a hollywood movie? Seriously! Everything just seems so fabricated I cant explain it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Us? Who's us? Have you viewed a nuclear explosion? Do you have any idea of the absolute nature of the device? i don't believe you do. These issues between governments need to be solved in the form of dialogue. When last did the US have a referendum so as to include the people in the decisions of government. Fly the American Peace Flag, not the war flag you've been flying for 400 years.

Love from the rest of the workd.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lZEROl
reply to post by beezzer

Its that kind of thinking that got us into all these illegitimate wars in the first place.

Get everyone fired up and blood thirsty and they won't think about whats really going on, only payback and domination

Its that kind of thinking the keeps perpetuating these wars

Bull poop. We're too fracking busy "winning hearts and minds" to even conduct a war that'll stop any and all fighting.

Carpet bomb, nuke, or just leave. This half-a$$ed way we're fighting now is doing NOTHING!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

But one way or another, these damned wars have got to stop!

The wars do need to stop. America needs a new political system, and maybe they will stop then.
everyone is sick of it.

violence breeds violence...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

We certainly have the capacity to settle problems in peaceful ways. We just have the wrong people in power.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's the link to the infowars story

patrickseale.com...

Few people believe Iran arranged this job. Even CNN have their doubts.

edition.cnn.com...

Looks like Obama has fluked this one.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
please dont take this the wrong way it is purely theoretical.
i would like to see isreal attack iran for a few reasons
1; i imagine isreal would suffer a severe kicking
2; isreal would bring the US into the fray to bail it out
3; the US will struggle to fund and man a land army to invade iran while fighting in other theaters
4; the tide of public opinion will rise against the obama administration and the isreali's
5; with no US allie the middle east will join forces against isreal causing its downfall
6; the obama administration will fall and with no one to hide behind the 1% will crumble with it
7; it will take time but slowly the sheeple will be enlightened how they have been manipulated and will strive for peace with the middle east

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has Afghanistan the capability to invade Iran, or just to carry out airstrikes? In 2006 they fought Hezbollah in Lebanon to a draw.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
With all these wars going on, Obama is TRULY making Bush look like a peaceful saint.

Anyone whom can make Bush look like a saint is BAD, VERY bad.

Obama truly is the WAR PRESIDENT of all time hands down.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

reply to post by rigel4

The wars do need to stop. America needs a new political system, and maybe they will stop then.
everyone is sick of it.

violence breeds violence...

These wars have gone on from the beginning of time. They are nothing new, and they will go on forever until these countries are no longer habitated unfortunately

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

your right there mate, getting infrmation like this from an Alex Jones page is like believing a Harold Camping prediction.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Israel would need missile power to beat anyone, if they were to strike Iran, I would say there would be numerous UFOs flying in from some surrounding countries.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It will happen,maybe not just yet,but it will.
www.flickr.com...
Only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
God forgive us if we go attack Iran for world war III is sure to follow. May our children forgive us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dude who the hell anyone listen to Alex Jones? He's the guy that also make up the U.S. invasion of Libya 4 months back early but it clearly didn't happen. Israel had it's own problems in Gaza with Hamas and Palestinian militants launching rockets into Israel cities.

mainstream media please. So Jones by standard is a moron.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Uhhhh, info wars? I think I will wait till a more reputable source is given before I put any stock in this.

100% agree. Infowars and Alex Jones are nothing but fearmongers.......unless there is a more reputable source making this claim then it goes straight to the BS bucket. We have been hearing these "Israel is going to attack Iran soon" claims for YEARS......this is no different until I see it somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Press TV going off the air in the UK

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So.. no sources for this besides that idiot Alex Jones? Moving on...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, I am with you! Lets kill everybody who wants to bomb, kill or piss you off! That is the way to world peace, kill everyone till there is no one else to fight with...smart.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by herecomesthesun
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, I am with you! Lets kill everybody who wants to bomb, kill or piss you off! That is the way to world peace, kill everyone till there is no one else to fight with...smart.

Lighten up scooter.
Obviously, the other alternative is a fracking decade of wars.

Like that's done alot of good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join