It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Somewhere in China a man smiles and wrings his hands "yes American dogs stretch yourselves a little more we are patient"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
Somewhere in China a man smiles and wrings his hands "yes American dogs stretch yourselves a little more we are patient"

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor they said “We have awaked a sleeping giant.”

That sleeping giant is now China, and it’s just waiting for the alarm clock to go off.

This old giant is now broken and has grown tired.

edit on 14-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: The Grammar Gremlin

edit on 14-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Mis quote

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor they said “We have awaked a sleeping dragon.”

That sleeping dragon is now China, and it’s just waiting for the alarm clock to go off.

This old dragon is now broken and has grown tired.

Ah no. Yamamoto said "We have woken a sleeping giant"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by mikemck1976

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor they said “We have awaked a sleeping dragon.”

That sleeping dragon is now China, and it’s just waiting for the alarm clock to go off.

This old dragon is now broken and has grown tired.

Ah no. Yamamoto said "We have woken a sleeping giant"

Thanks, your right. I fixed it. In bed sick today with a cold and full of cold meds. A little hard to think.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
reply to post by steveknows

How many of those hundreds of Israeli illegal nuclear weapons are coded for the United States in case they pull the Sampson Option, bunky?

As if the U'S would nuke israel or Israel the U.S. It's the only friend the U.S has in the region and the minute the U.S launched it would be all in. I'll tell you a secret. The U.S isn't the only country with nukes and a couple of the countries that do have them don't like the U.S.

And what the hell is bunky?
edit on 14-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If it is later confirmed, then fine, but not now. If it happens to be true though, which I doubt, considering this will probably start WW3, nothing good can come from this.

Let's not be too dramatic.........there have been countless conflicts and wars since World War 2 and Hitler's demise......... and some of them were pretty big with huge loss of life, Vietnam, Korea etc etc.......but NONE of them have started World War 3.

An attack on Iran either by the Israeli or US or both is hardly going to last very long......and very few countries, even those who have affinity to Iran, are likely to get involved themselves in any conflict......sure you might get some diplomatic spates, a la the Germans and French versus the US over Iraq........but nothing to spark off any wider war let alone a third world war.

You will only really likely ever get to a third world war if 2 super powers go at each other, perhaps US vs China over Taiwan.......but that seems increasingly unlikely..
edit on 14-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
reply to post by steveknows

Yo! Bunky! This Israel obeys only Almighty God thing...you think you can get him a slot on 60 Minutes?

You remind me of a story when I was 13. My friend was studying for his Bar Mitzvah and I waited for him with his grandfather in a park across the street from the schule.

When he emerged grandpa asked him what he learned today? My friend said today was Jewish history class and he learned about Moses freeing his people from slavery.

Grandpa pressed him to continue.

Well my friend said, Moses built a bridge across the Suez, and when his flock was fleeing the Egyptian army was in hot pursuit. When they got on the bridge, Moses called in an air strike and killed them all.

Grandpa said, "Come on, is that what they really taught you?"

"Well not exactly grandpa," my friend said, "but if I told you the real story you wouldn't believe me."

Likewise Bunky, if you can listen to God to obey him, and you tell us God gave you the land, it shouldn't be too much trouble to show us the deed would it?

edit on 14-10-2011 by beijingyank because: typos

Hey. Read what it says. I was just repeating what they said to give an idea how serious they are.. And israel is sworn to never be invaded again and no Israel does not need the U.S to give it the go ahead. What an arrogant ignorent ill informed up yourself assumption . How typically American!

Also. You obviously don't realise that the enemies the U.S has been fighting for the last 40 years have been cave dwelling tribesmen or bush living Africans. You go up agianst any technically advanced wealthy country and it's going to be a different story. You think you know what a body count means now!
edit on 14-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by rigel4

Agreed, I think the US is arrogant about it's nuclear powers and would be in for a big surprise if that did happen, plus how much radioactive material in the atmosphere is enough. I like the no more war idea but you can't get peace with murder. Wouldn't it be nice if things were different, people said things like "I hold and you tickle" or "I predict Oct 15 the world is going to unite in the name of love and peace" you never get a happy or good outcome prediction, there always bad.

edit on 13-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

As naive as a small child! Do you think for a minute the radical Islamic countries would lay down their weapons and stop suicide bombings that kill innocent women/children if we were to start being 'kinder, mellower, gentler'? The only way to beat these kind of people is superior firepower!
Obama already found out going around the world groveling and apologizing for EVERYTHING the United States has done didn't help one bit!
Liberals like yourself need to wake up and realize being a puss doesn't cut it... remember back to elementary school? The guys that were quiet, passive puss's was the ones that usually was picked on and beat up!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
infowars is about as dependable as debka.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The article was written by Paul Joseph Watson, author of Order out of Chaos, and posted by alex jones.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
oh god here comes WWIII. China is going to blow us to smithereens if we screw with iran like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by beezzer

Prior to WWI the cry was, "This will be the war to end all wars".
So your solution to all these little wars is to start one really big one?
Again?

If you read ALL my posts, the point was either fight to win, or don't fight at all.

But please, go ahead (like so many others) and knee-jerk some more.

So you think conflicts are best resolved by fighting? Wars? OK... but shhhhh, come here and listen. It's been tried before.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I agree, I don't think any conflict we've been in would really be considered an all out war, like the powers in the world today are capable of initiating. Not to minimize the battles that our servicemen and women are in now and have been involved in for some time. I love our Military and our country (not our government) and I think both are comprised (for the majority) of great peaceful people, who will fight to protect in defense of their homeland. I'm just saying that until we are attacked HERE while attacking other large well armed countries... we've not seen anything like War world III and I do not think we will anytime soon. There are fights going on all over the place and it is borderline insane when you look at how many different "conflicts" occurring at the same time. It's a tumultuous time we live in and I pray that nothing really big happens soon. I do believe an attack on Iran would finally insight the kinds of terrorist actions we've been so careful to try and stop since the twin tower incident. I am not sure if that was an inside job or not, and am even less sure if there is anyway of truly proving it. I lean more toward the theory that these guys were able to pull this off after ten years of careful planning, and it was ridiculously easy for them to pull it off in my opinion. I believe it could of been stopped and should have been stopped, and to me that seems more suspicious than any other part of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

Shame on you for. Just because I think the man is a quack doesn't mean I would be dismissive of anyone who thinks otherwise. Grow up would you? Insults get no one anywhere here. It's rhetoric comments like this that brings down the intellect of these forums.

By the way, that prediction was also estimated about 300 times on wall street by a vast field of experts. Having a person of credibility on the show or his site doesn't make Alex one himself. Do your homework. Anyone with an account with an investment firm that had a good financial advisor got in on that.

You have a great day anyways.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Other countries like Russia and China and possibly Iran have nukes they are itching to lob at us as well. It might mean the end of civilization, because all of our lineages would die of radiation poisoning and drive us into extinction. That's the real danger.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well it is getting close to Halloween. I can just see the Potus sitting there watching the Wizard of OZ. the Wicked witch shows up and says
"Ill get you my pretty and your little dog to"
so the light bulb in his head comes on and he picks up the phone and makes an unprecedented call to the Leaders of Iran and says without any inflection at all..
"Ill get you my pretty, and your little bunkers to" And then he picks up the phone and Calls the leaders of Israel and tells them to click their Ruby Slippers and get those bunker buster bombs he sent over last month moving.
this is so serious I don't even want to consider it. uggh...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by woogleuk

what what? what has iran done?

funding hamas and hezbollah and fighting proxy wars in iraq,afghanistan that have lead to countless american and isreali deaths.

what have they done he says they have blood on their hands bigtime those are factual actions.

they all have blood on there hands, kinda sounds to me like you're pro-american there....america is responsible for countless BS around the world and this is why war is inevitable. This s*** has to end with war

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Yes we found the WMD's in Iraq, they were hidden in Bush's imagination.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRamblinRose
oh god here comes WWIII. China is going to blow us to smithereens if we screw with iran like this.

I'm not too worried about China....Their military is nowhere near ours... So to say that they would blow us to smithereens is just false.....Ill take our budget, technology, and experience over theirs anyday...
edit on 14-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

I'm not too worried about China....Their military is nowhere near ours... So to say that they would blow us to smithereens is just false.....Ill take our budget, technology, and experience over theirs anyday...
edit on 14-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Like China or any other country is going to want to spill their blood over Iran......yeah right!

If China was to pick a fight it would be over Tibet or Taiwan......NOT Iran,

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join