It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
This story does'nt make any sense, it was the Saudi ambassador who was targeted. What's that have to do with Isreal? From the looks of the source i would say this is more fearmongering. All you will see come from this is more sanctions.

Because part of the plot was to attack their embassy here...The assassination was only part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Im telling you , as soon as the US facist empire makes a move for Iran , then there will be blood on the US soil as the US citizens who wont take the # any more , will go against the facist oppressors and they will then start with the genocide of US citizens.

Soon you will see the American eagle clutching the fasces in its claws on banners and flags everywhere replacing the american flag!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
lol!... Since when did Israel need someone to green light their actions?

Did Israel need 'the green light' to intercept the Turkish relief aid vessle enroute to the besieged Palestinians, and subsiquently scuffle with the ships inhabitants?

If Israel chooses to act, it will do so, with or without the 'green light' from an assumed 'master' that controls that country's agendas

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to this report, the next IAEA meeting is going to state the purpose of Iran's nuclear program is the creation of a weapon. Convenient timing to talk about a meeting not scheduled until 11/17/11 if you're trying to build a collateral case for an attack.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Israel needed a green light from "I want that ship on the bottom of the sea" LBJ to attack the USS Liberty..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

To contact the reporter responsible for this story: Melissa Pozsgay at [email protected]

According to Bloomberg? Get out of here! Bloomberg? Like they don't have an ax to grind. Screw "inside trader" Bloomberg.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
US gives Isreal the green light...

But I just read that it was the Saudi's who want to put a bag of flaming camel poop in Irans doorstep.

Its all smoke and mirrors, misdirection and trapdoors.

Hey did we find those WMDs yet in Iraq?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Helmkat because: is is not it

edit on 14-10-2011 by Helmkat because: oh my its friday and I need spellcheck!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The hypocrisy of the US gov is unbelievable. It's OK for Israel's Mossad to assassinate innocent people and they don't even bat an eye lid, but if any other country, especially Iran does it, then it's an act of war.
Go back to the gutter you political has-beans. It's where you belong.
Not that there's any truth to this. The US gov has about as much credibility as a virgin nun in a whore house.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

But one way or another, these damned wars have got to stop!

Yes! Bombing countries that don't agree with us solves the problem. More bombs! More murdered civilians! Yay!
Modern day roman bread and circus.
How about stop ALL WAR period. Wars are not needed unless its for imminent defense.
edit on 14-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by Surfrat
URL to article:
www.infowars.com...

Uhhhh, info wars? I think I will wait till a more reputable source is given before I put any stock in this.

That and "Alex Jones".....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I really doubt that Israel is ready to attack the Iran,
inside of Israel there are such high social Tensions at the moment
that a full and much needed Support is impossible to get,
they will not have enough Soldiers to do so!

Have a look for the huge Demonstrations lately,
close to one Million People are "unhappy" with the Israeli Government,
one of seven (7 Million Citizens) is articulating this Anger with Protest on the Street!

A total War (which is the Result of an Attack on the Iran) is not possible,
too many of the young Israelis will run away, and this is a good choice

edit on 14-10-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You know what?I can't be dead-positive about it as you are but i will admit that with all these things that happen around us i sometimes wonder.(i'm talking offcourse about the religious side of things.A world order being "built" is a fact,it happens in front of our own eyes.)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They have been fighting with one another over there for well over 1000 years. The U.S.A. being over there hasn't changed a thing, just added to it. Why does Big Brother U.S.A. feel like they have to stick their nose in every little thing that goes on over there? I know we have interests there but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket, leave them alone to deal with their problems! Enough with the warmongering already!
That’s what has broken the back of this once great nation; it’s not just the Big Banks fault. If our lack of oil is the reason, drill more oil wells here! I’m sure it would be much cheaper than fighting a war that can’t be won. Ether they find some way to work it out among themselves or they kill each other off.
In their case Mutual Assured Destruction might just be the answer. We have our own problems here at home.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just to refresh everyone's memory, the source from the op is our beloved (sic) Alex Jones/Info Wars. There is no other reputable news outlet claiming this is going to happen. Further more, good ol' AJ has yet to provide anything other than speculation and opinion. Hell, I think I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow, but that doesn't mean it will happen. Just like the US giving Israel a green light to attack Iran will not happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Just to refresh everyone's memory, the source from the op is our beloved (sic) Alex Jones/Info Wars. There is no other reputable news outlet claiming this is going to happen. Further more, good ol' AJ has yet to provide anything other than speculation and opinion. Hell, I think I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow, but that doesn't mean it will happen. Just like the US giving Israel a green light to attack Iran will not happen.

You are 100% correct. Alex Jones is a Scumbag! Wow! I feel so much better after saying that.
lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
They have been fighting with one another over there for well over 1000 years. The U.S.A. being over there hasn't changed a thing, just added to it. Why does Big Brother U.S.A. feel like they have to stick their nose in every little thing that goes on over there? I know we have interests there but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket, leave them alone to deal with their problems! Enough with the warmongering already!
That’s what has broken the back of this once great nation; it’s not just the Big Banks fault. If our lack of oil is the reason, drill more oil wells here! I’m sure it would be much cheaper than fighting a war that can’t be won. Ether they find some way to work it out among themselves or they kill each other off.
In their case Mutual Assured Destruction might just be the answer. We have our own problems here at home.

You know, some people said that kind of thing when Hitler re-militarised the Rhineland. A couple of years later, Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Norway, the czech's, North Africa, and Austria were under the control of Nazi Germany, with GB and Russia next in it's sights.

Likewise China (greater part), Hong Kong, Korea, Phillipines, Burma, Indo China and many pacific islands were all under control by Imperialistic Japan, with Australia and India next in their sights.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The world is a differnet place to the sticks and sword totting world of 1000 years ago, many bad things could happen...
edit on 14-10-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

You really cant see the difference between joining allies/fighting back against a country that attacked you and making up lies to support the war machine.

In your case, the US is the Nazi Germany that needs stopping because they are starting wars all the time.

It sickens me that no politician in my country has a spine and wont speak up against it.

At least with Hitler, normality returned when we got rid of him, the US is doomed because it doesnt matter one bit who you elect, not one thing will change.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Flyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

You really cant see the difference between joining allies/fighting back against a country that attacked you and making up lies to support the war machine.

In your case, the US is the Nazi Germany that needs stopping because they are starting wars all the time.

It sickens me that no politician in my country has a spine and wont speak up against it.

At least with Hitler, normality returned when we got rid of him, the US is doomed because it doesnt matter one bit who you elect, not one thing will change.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Flyer because: (no reason given)

Man! You beat me to it Flyer! Well said.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

I'm sorry? I think you'll find I was replying to the whole "just let them to it" attitude displayed by the poster I quoted.

But i'll answer your post, just because i'm polite.

Like I also quoted "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "

Can you imagine the world with a nuclear capable Iran? Go read the addresses that their president gave the U.N, then tell me you're comfortable with them even slighlty having the chance to develop Nuclear weapons?

That's what this whole debacle is over. Whatever the build up or the means that are used, the world must not let Iran become nuclear under any circumstances, because their current rulers would, without a doubt, use it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
It’s my hope that Obama WILL strike Iran, the problem is, the strike will:

(a.) . . . be made by Obama as purely a political gamble for the November elections, in which the Dem’s get a boost while our strike force is in the air, and Obama goes on t.v. to make the annoucement;

(b.) . . . probably not be ‘ordance rich’ to fully destroy/delay the nuclear site(s) on the first strike.

(c.) . . . induce buyers remorse in which Obama will then backtrack/apologize/blame the military for “useless civilian casualties” after the strike has ended, the UN condemns “U.S. aggression” and finds a baby-milk factory that we somehow obliterated. Along with the U.S., the usual liberal ash-and-trash at the U.N. will then condemn the “Zionists”. Obama will then blame George Bush, “who started it all.”
My friend all the above and more! The US needs to get the hell out of other countries' affairs. We spend Billions every year killing Millions of people in other countries. For goodness sakes, you can't walk down a street in Washington, DC after midnight because the thugs rule the streets. Billions would clean up that mess instead of spilling blood around the world and the US citizens would then benefit.
You know if we get involve in the Iran conflict, this WILL be a reason to start the DRAFT!!! F.U. I'm NOT going.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join