It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

But one way or another, these damned wars have got to stop!

Ironically the only way for this to end would be the NWO, one currency, 1 people, 1 government, never going to happen because whichever 1 it will be, religion will be a base. Unless aliens turn up and announce that we are their experiment, then all the religitards would be screwed, would be kinda interesting to watch

Actually all these wars serve the "one world order" agenda,that's the reason these wars happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yeah this Alex Jones was just lucky to predict 911 before it happened. He said he could see it coming.

I think he got the heads up from his uber zionist lawyer.
edit on 14-10-2011 by beijingyank because: "he" was omited

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So, here we are...

For those who think it's just a bad joke or some kind of phony story, you have to check two links...

Firstly, Brookings Institute Research 2009

Secondly, Anglo-Saxon Mission

We are VERY close to WW3, folks...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

Dude, I'm telling you now. If Barky hits Iran, the country will go on strike. Let's see if Barky can fight another illegal war when the country is shut down.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Alex has some very interesting guests. One of my favorites is former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and former editor for the Wall Street Journal, Economist, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.

His show is reaching about 3 million a day and it continues to grow. Compare this to O'Reilly and discover who the real Bozo is.

Alex represents alternative media, he is not a bought a paid shill for the lame stream media.

Find those WMD's yet Bunky?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank

Dude, I'm telling you now. If Barky hits Iran, the country will go on strike. Let's see if Barky can fight another illegal war when the country is shut down.

How about Martial Law on US soil?
Do you seriously think there will be no such thing when WW3 will go on?

And please read Brookings Institute link i posted, especially pg. 84 - 85. You should see something similar to what is going on now...
edit on 14/10/11 by Geoneo99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

There is over 300 million weapons in the hands of Americans. Keep pushing and the Americans will exercise their rights and show you why the 2d Amendment was put into The Constitution.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

I stopped reading the article when i read:

according to confidential military sources who spoke with Alex Jones

Any real reputable military commanders aren't going to tell A.J. jacksh*t. A.J. isn't in the loop of those who need to know. This story is pure bullcrap. Israel isn't going to attack a nation with a 3rd world military presence that is absolutely powerless and of no threat to them. Iran's military is a joke, what little armaments they have are from Russia and whatever they can snake out of North Korea. Iran isn't a threat to anyone, it's going to take more than some so called terrorplot, fabricated or otherwise for them to be more than a minor annoyance.

I take anything Alex Jones says with a grain of salt, that guy is cuckoo for coca puffs and all his show is designed for is entertainment not any real reputable source of "news" other than what his producers spoonfeed him on a daily basis. This so called "confidiential military source" is probably some bored private stuck on KP duty.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

Originally posted by FFS4000

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by rigel4

Then after we nuke 'em, we send some flowers. Maybe a nice fruit basket. Say we're sorry.

But one way or another, these damned wars have got to stop!

Ironically the only way for this to end would be the NWO, one currency, 1 people, 1 government, never going to happen because whichever 1 it will be, religion will be a base. Unless aliens turn up and announce that we are their experiment, then all the religitards would be screwed, would be kinda interesting to watch

Actually all these wars serve the "one world order" agenda,that's the reason these wars happen.

Exactly. They call us "religitards" but this "New World Order" they are all thinking of is actually the anti-christ's One World Order. Even in their ignorance they can rudimentarily grasp what this is leading to, even if they don't understand it and can't believe it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

There is over 300 million weapons in the hands of Americans. Keep pushing and the Americans will exercise their rights and show you why the 2d Amendment was put into The Constitution.

Dude, i don't say there will be no resistance and i really hope you are right.

But if there will be Israel's attack on Iran and then some kind of Iran's responce against US (as a false flag), how many of Americans will understand it? Isn't there a possibility that most americans will accept immediate response?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Americans have had it. They have been pushed to the wall, and they can't take it any more. Americans respond to this kind of pressure with violence. It's their Nature.

The polls are showing outrageous numbers about their distrust/hatred of government and the main stream shills that proselytize for them.

A war with Iran, and all bets are off.

The Military Industrial, Prison, Intelligence, Bankster, Drug/Gun Running Complex accounts for about 20% of American Employment. They got deep pockets, and are well organized. They got the courts, they got the lame stream media and they got the police/prison grid in place.

They don't have the numbers, and there are plenty of white hats in their ranks.

The natural response from the patriots will be a national strike. Marshal Law will only give the masses the excuse to stay home, especially when bullets begin to fly, and brother you can take it to the bank, bullets are going to fly. Americans have had it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I concur. I don't believe anything from that site let alone Alex Jones. No insult intended to those who do support the man. He is a fear monger in my view and I will believe it when I see it. Besides, Everyone knows it's coming any day now.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Too bad for you!

Alex had a guest by the name of Rev. Lindsay Williams. He predicted a incredible move in oil prices that came true. Had you listened and put some money into derivative futures you could have retired rich.

So tell me, you get news from where, ah....O'Reilly perhaps?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The natural response from the patriots will be a national strike. Marshal Law will only give the masses the excuse to stay home, especially when bullets begin to fly, and brother you can take it to the bank, bullets are going to fly. Americans have had it.

Bullets are going to fly... I think you know what it means? Civil War.

But you are right, americans have to do everything to stop this crazy elitists with their sick plans.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Geo I look at it this way, man.

911 was an event pulled off by psychopaths. Only psychopaths will mass murder innocents. OK? Now, psychiatrists will tell you psychopaths will stop their mayhem if they are dead or in prison. They don't stop. They can't stop. It's their Nature.

So look at what 911 as wrought? Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Sudan, et. al. are a result from 911. We also get to hear the romance from a TSA agent, "and now I am going to touch your genitalia with the back of my hand."

Now the psycho drums are beating for Iran...dude, they are not going to stop until Americans rise up and say "enough is enough."

The Occupy Wall Street movement has the right motivation, but they are being co-opted, and infiltrated to dilute the two things that the New World Order does not want to face; namely, nationalization of The Fed, and a real investigation into 911.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This story does'nt make any sense, it was the Saudi ambassador who was targeted. What's that have to do with Isreal? From the looks of the source i would say this is more fearmongering. All you will see come from this is more sanctions.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hasnt a war with Iran been coming for the last 10 years.

look at the last two wars and the countries locations. They are situated on either side of Iran, we would be able to launch an attack from both sides.

Im not saying we should start a war but it would be a pretty swift victory. And it wouldnt lead to WW3 the only country that is sympathetic to the Iranians are the Chinese and this whole diplomat assassination plot has spoiled that fragile "alliance".

If it were to hapen it would be like an overhyped boxing match that is over in the 2nd round by knockout.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So, has there been proper confirmation fo this yet or is it just fear mongering like the people who keep saying ww3 is coming without anything solid to base it on?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by evs490

Quick war? It's been ten years and the wars are not over with...Quick war? Like the cake walk Barky "Photo Shop" Soetero claimed would happen in Libya?

Go away, you and your quick wars...F'íng World War II lasted 4 1/2. It's ten years and counting... you know that's what the NWO wants...unending wars, a clash of civilizations, and a excuse to kill as many oxygen wasters as possible, while they get rich off of no bid, cost plus contracts, all compliments of the tax paying sheeple, better known as "suckers!"
edit on 14-10-2011 by beijingyank because: spacing, spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Too many white hats inside don't like what is on the menu...so, it's chatter right now...except for the military build up in Kuwait...the recent sale of bunker busters to that rogue sheit little state...and surprise! The New York Times is skeptical about the new whopper...which only makes me really worried.
edit on 14-10-2011 by beijingyank because: clairity

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join