It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a ghost ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

this wave formed anomalies sound interesting. i dont have much knowledge about ir-technology. could you post an example ? an clip showing these interferences ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Interesting observation, defcon.

I suppose the furstrating thing about this style of investigation is ...

We have a single cheap and sensitive recording device in a room in the dark unwatched by anyone. Can only imagine the person that set this ups Christmas list ...

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, I would like an unverifiable camera anomaly ...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
looks like a shadow person on the move to me...
Iv'e seen them plenty of times, and in different shapes...

- Solid flat black 2d hooded figure

- Blurry blackish-brown, vaugly hooded human shape, moving very fast from ceiling to wall. (or as in the case of the video, from floor to refrigerator.)
Anything with an interior space large enough to hide them.
They can go into the solid floor too, but I sense they dont like to.

- Blurry shadow orbs of varying sizes from as large as 3 feet across to as small as a pea or marble. (not eye floaters. These things move autonomously...)

They are not ghosts, but seem to operate in the same medium...Ether?

In India I think they call them Djinn...

"Consciousness Foci" by any other name...

IMO...All including ourselves are "People" of the Creation...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Iv'e seen them plenty of times, and in different shapes...

cool, you ever tried to take a picture or video ?

They can go into the solid floor too, but I sense they dont like to.

have you ever heard of mojos ? its said they are spirits preferably hang out on the top of door frames and sometimes, when a human walks through, they drop and posess the body.

They are not ghosts, but seem to operate in the same medium...Ether?

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. it is like "they" are in another dimension or realm somehow connected to our material world. a long time ago this ether was scientifically state of the art, but did not last, i wonder why science dropped this "view".

In India I think they call them Djinn...

in the middle east, too. they are made out of smokeless fire, whatever that may be.

IMO...All including ourselves are "People" of the Creation...

yes, thats my opinion, too. all but the creator are created, its the spark of life in all of us.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by juleol

But i know these types of shows are fake and just about getting ratings. These shows would not have much viewers if nothing happened.

i had some personal experiences wit these "other-siders", so i am convinced non-human entities exist, but i know what you mean when you say you doubt. might be that you will never become a believer, because you will not experience such things yourself. maybe you will and it will change your mind one day.

Either way my comment was not about whether ghost exist or do not exist, but about the fact that these shows are staged. If a show is staged it is pointless to post clips from it.
Even if i believed in ghosts i would boycott such shows and spread the word about them being staged.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Either way my comment was not about whether ghost exist or do not exist, but about the fact that these shows are staged.

i have a different opinion. ghost adventures had a pilot film, where they captured a human shaped entity on video. this footage was shown on tv-news and checked by several video experts, who couldnt find any alteration to the footage. in the show ghost hunters, there are a couple of very good sightings caught on video and this show has presented one of the best evps, i ever heard. this evp was crystal clear, there was no need for subtitles to recognize what was said. so, you are a sceptic and i am a believer.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First do not confuse this camera with IR. This is LLTV, or low light TV. There is a subtle difference in that it is a mesh of IR and visible light. So this indeed can be a shadow cast in the visible light spectrum recorded on a LLTV camera. To see this yourself, if you have a camcorder or something with “night shot” mode set it up to record. Then set a light up so when you walk in front of it, it will cast a shadow in the target zone. Then do so. You will see this shadow. Secondly contrary to popular belief an IR camera will indeed capture a “visible light” shadow as well. This is due to the fact that a true IR camera is seeing “heat” and indeed a shadow on the ground does subtly change the temperature of the surface, and this can be “seen” even on a true IR camera.

Now of course this does nothing to explain this video, just pointing out that it is possible to see shadows in both LLTV, and IR.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
just looks like a bug to me but im not too sure :p

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

it could be a shadow of a person that walks behind the camera. thanks for the lltv info.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Don't own any camera equipment...never got into it I suppose.

Iv'e heard the term "Mojo" used to describe them...They do seem to like doorways, window frames....well anything that might be considered a "door" or "portal"...

Never had any feelings of being possessed...not sure how that would feel to be honest.

They are real tho...not sure what part of real they are, but once youv'e seen one...well, those that have will understand when I say there is no going back to being unaware of "the other side"...
The clear memory of it slaps any of that nonsense out of me...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It could be real. I Watched it several times and it looks pretty dense but i could kinda see through it still. Also, as someone said in an earlier post, it seems to have a head and shoulders and moves very fast. I have read that spirits do move faster than humans when people do see them. I know there are a lot of fake crap out there but some i just cant figure out. This one is pretty good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join