It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's time that ATS started warning and banning members whoo make rediculous predictions based on no propper evidence.

One day, someone will have something serious and real to say but the credability of ATS will be shot to hell.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree with the last posting ! As a newcomer to this site it's extremely annoying when You follow a thread looking for intelligent thinking or answers and instead You get front row seats in the asylum ????

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
at least my predictions were more accurate:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP comes across as self-important, voyeuristic and a borderline religious nut. Let me summarise this thread:

1.) OP posts wildly specific theory
2.) OP promises to give full details "in due time". After all, no need to rush the details when the whole intention was simply to mess with the easily-led and let their imaginations go wild
3.) OP proceeds to wave his condescending keyboard in the face of those he irritated by not coming through with any reference material or reasoning for his wild story
4.) OP links a 1/4 mile chunk of high speed rock to 9/11 theories, after all, they're very similar
5.) OP replies to requests for the foundation of his theories with sociopathic, mocking vocabulary, insisting that he has laid the ground work, and those complaining should be finding out for themselves

Hey OP, this forum is not meant to be a psychology experiment for you to toy with. You could have come on and just shared your prediction, but instead you structured it to be a mind-**** for those susceptible to scripted BS. As many have done before, promising good explanations but delivering nothing.

Cough up your references, or admit you're just screwing with everyone.

Nice thread btw

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curling1
Why do I keep seeing it in the Indian Ocean and you in the Atlantic? Could it split in two and hit in both areas?

No idea. It's possible that they might have tried to deflect/destroy it and it split in two.

I have said the Atlantic as YU55 is due to pass closest to earth at 11:30pm UTC, at this time, the atlantic is on the dark side of the earth, at 11:30pm, its the only sea in spitting distance. So to speak.

st.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
It's time that ATS started warning and banning members whoo make rediculous predictions based on no propper evidence.

I'm curious why you think it's a ridiculous prediction? What do you call 'proper' evidence?

Thanks,

st.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

It's possible that they might have tried to deflect/destroy it and it split in two.

Who is "they"?

And the word "possible" is, well....extremely unlikely. Any country/group/organisation/consortium, what have you, that mounted a mission to launch a space vehicle so as to interact in some way with asteroid YU55 could not have done so without experts in the field of aerospace (and countless amateur astronomers and aerospace enthusiasts, who monitor global space activities as a hobby) knowing.

Replace "possible" with "ludicrous", and you might be closer to an accurate statement.

In all actuality, that assertion is as baseless as this *prediction*.

edit on Tue 18 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by kiwifoot

I'm curious why you think it's a ridiculous prediction? What do you call 'proper' evidence?

Thanks,

st.

It's not about proper evidence, it's about not having any evidence, no explination, just 9/11 and connect the dots. You've gone from having a lattitude and longitude to....the only sea in a spitting distance...hmmm...and you've said your going to explain so......

edit on 18-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Curling1 mentioned they saw it had split up, so I was entertaining their vision/theory. I was not stating facts. I was giving a possible explanation as to why their vision has the asteroid in two.

So going off what you are saying, are you implying that they wouldn't attempt to deflect/destroy an object?
Or are you simply trying to imply that no experts have spoken out, so therefore there is nothing to worry about?

If it's the latter, then what makes you think experts would speak out?

If experts would speak out, then what would be the implications of those experts speaking out and confirming a direct impact? None?

Forget my prediction for a moment and let us assume an object is coming down on your town in 5 years time.
The government announces that your town is going to take a direct impact.

Tell me what happens, tell me what you are going to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
It's not about proper evidence, it's about not having any evidence, no explination, just 9/11 and connect the dots. You've gone from having a lattitude and longitude to....the only sea in a spitting distance...hmmm...and you've said your going to explain so......

I know it's frustrating for some of you. I can read that. I am trying to get the thing typed up.

Don't read anything into 'spitting distance', it just means it's the closest sea at the close approach time.

Here's something to chew on, a non-symbolic carrot. It's not a part of the main theory, it's just something I have wondered about, whether there could be a connection.

Financial Collapse

The majority of countries supposedly have debt problems, yet the main ones we have heard about are:

Iceland has debt problems.
Ireland has debt problems.
US has debt problems.
UK has debt problems.
Portugal has debt problems.
Spain has debt problems.
France's finances are jittery.
Italy has debt problems.
Greece has debt problems.

With the exception of Italy and Greece, these countries sit on the north atlantic rim.

So there is a whole lot of debt problems because money is not flowing in, money is not being moved about, capital is diverted elsewhere. We even hear a few financial types suggesting that another crash is on the way.

If you knew your bank was in financial trouble, would you leave your money in it, or remove it?
If someone asked you to loan them money, but you knew there was a chance they would not be able to pay it back, would you still lend them the money?

Thoughts?

st.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Technically, this is not an actual prediction. It's more an interpretation of what I think have been a series of symbolically coded messages. Decided to put it into prediction until I can get the full explanation written up.

For those who are asking for an explanation. I plan on it. I mentioned it in the OP. st.

We're still waiting..
2nd

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow. This must be some theory that you are working on...going on 6 days pretty soon. I think after a week everyone should unsubscribe to this thread and un-flag it as well. Saying you are going to explain things later is a pretty vague way out of actually explaining yourself. Let me try.

I believe that the gov't is going to be using HAARP to mess with the Canary Islands causing a major tsunami to rock the East coast. I got this from deciphering signals that the CIA had implanted in SpongeBob SquarePants, to warn the knowing few...what better way right? I will explain all when you can find my map, labelled "map", on the internet (don't use Google though), and follow it to the secret location hidden underneath DIA in Stalin's tomb. There, debunk that suckers!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Save yourself the drama, unsubscribe now. He's just laughing behind his keyboard.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Wow. This must be some theory that you are working on...going on 6 days pretty soon. I think after a week everyone should unsubscribe to this thread and un-flag it as well. Saying you are going to explain things later is a pretty vague way out of actually explaining yourself. Let me try.

4 days, I wasn't around at the weekend. I am fine with everyone unflagging, unsubscribing, it won't change anything.

I believe that the gov't is going to be using HAARP to mess with the Canary Islands causing a major tsunami to rock the East coast. I got this from deciphering signals that the CIA had implanted in SpongeBob SquarePants, to warn the knowing few...what better way right? I will explain all when you can find my map, labelled "map", on the internet (don't use Google though), and follow it to the secret location hidden underneath DIA in Stalin's tomb. There, debunk that suckers!

Do you think that is why the CIA have moved their domestic division from Virginia to Denver?

If you are going to be so sarcastic about things, then you are making it pretty clear to people that you have an agenda and what that agenda is.

st.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

4 days, I wasn't around at the weekend. I am fine with everyone unflagging, unsubscribing, it won't change anything.

Do you think that is why the CIA have moved their domestic division from Virginia to Denver?

If you are going to be so sarcastic about things, then you are making it pretty clear to people that you have an agenda and what that agenda is.

st.

So how many days are we going on now? ..and you say it won't change anything...what is it that won't change? You see? We are just waiting for you to spell it out so we can look it over. I am sure it is interesting. My sarcasm has nothing to do with my supposed agenda. It was only meant as a jab at every single prediction thread that says, " I will explain all...later.". It is later, spell it out for us enlightened one.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Explanation, today please.

Otherwise I will be recommending this thread is removed from the board, and further action may be taken.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

"Why did I post the prediction first? In the hope that others would start looking themselves. If I gave the theory/explanation out straight away, I influence thinking, I cloud peoples judgement. If others look and happen to come to the same conclusion, if they see the same things, then that adds weight to the theory. Many hands make light work. Two heads are better than one. etc etc.

Instead of busting my a55 about this, why don't all you petulant complainers go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have made no effort? Everything you need to know is out there for you."

ADMIT it dude, you don't HAVE an explanation. Your OP was 10/13/11. Yet you have had plenty of time to respond and "wiggle the carrot" with your response posts, but still NO explanation. You just want someone else to come up with an explanation for you. Christmas is coming but your explanation and prediction aren't.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Want to chastise me some more?

How has that explanation panned out?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I'm still being patient.

Seems you are still being immature.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
I'm still being patient.

Yeah, sorry Light. Been a bit sidetracked. I'll try and get it to you in the next couple of days.

You have a U2U.

st.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

All good my friend. Hopefully it is like a fine wine that has matured with age.

I've got the thread bookmarked and I will check on it occasionally. Seems other members in here don't realise you can leave a thread and go and look at others, mods included.

Maybe you do know something after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join