Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Direction, shmirection. Your implication was clear with the third diagram, trying to suggest an impact when the scale was misrepresented.

The Scale of an image does not affect the direction of a line! I was in no way suggesting an impact based on those images. I was pointing out the simple fact the first image is incorrect.

Here is an updated image from Celestia showing the path of YU55 as it appears within the Celestia program using JPL's Ephemeris (HORIZON's) data:

Anyhoo, any ETA on that theory yet?

Yes, it's pretty much done now.

st.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I believe you are correct about this asteroid. There is something they are hiding from us. Please do not let the haters get to you and make sure you get inland fast.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to the people of Ireland. Living on the north west coast of England, just before the Scottish Border, if it wasn't for you guys being my shield, I might have got a bit wet. I would also like to thank the people of the Isle of Man, as you will no doubt pick up any stray waves.

Seriously though, it stands more of a chance of hitting the moon than the earth and even then, that's a very small chance.

Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by i8urneighbor

This isn't about hating anyone, it's about this guys/girls prediction in what he/she say is related to 9/11 which has yet to explain how or what brought him to the fact that this asteroid is going to hit Earth because of 9/11. Anyone with two hands and a computer can see that the predicted trajectory of YU55 is going to be between the Earth and Moon and it is very possible that the asteroid could hit us but what about all the dribble from the first few pages of signs, connections and 9/11, latitude, longitude blah, blah that he/she has given no explination for. Now we have maps that have been seen and posted here and on other sites that show the trajectory of YU55 but nothing about how its related to 9/11 and nothing about how he came up with the impact location.

Final though - A prediction followed by 10 pages of nothing and just a, "I'm getting it all down before I post more" and another two pages of trajectory maps that can be found by any computer that take maybe two mins to find another two to post and that's your theory? Regurgetated maps from NASA, JPL, ect... no explination but to put them on top of each other and say see it's going to hit us. 10 pages of nothing = attention whore/troll in any case. So if this asteroid hit's the Earth, you taken other people's research, maps and now want credit for predicting a disaster with no backing except to say NASA is a little off. Anyone who posts three maps and just says "see what's wrong" without showing the possibilities/anomolies is obviously begging for attention.

So the TRUTH, here it is - no prediction a person with a computer saw a map as we all did of a near miss asteriod, YU55, and decided to say it's going to hit us instead of miss us and there is a strong chance it will, factoring in gravatational, magnetic and celestial forces. No story, no connections or no theory here, it's just a guess based off of probabilities. Whether it comes true or not there is a much better way to go about warning people without making predictions. On that note....why not warn people of a possible outcome instead of predicting it?
edit on 31-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

If I am such a troll to you, why on earth do you keep coming back and 'feeding' me? If I wanted attention, I would be promoting myself, I am not.
I'd reach more people by facebooking or tweeting.

It's simple, stop coming back, stay away from this thread.

Such anger, such hate.

st.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

If I am such a troll to you, why on earth do you keep coming back and 'feeding' me? If I wanted attention, I would be promoting myself, I am not.
I'd reach more people by facebooking or tweeting.

It's simple, stop coming back, stay away from this thread.

Such anger, such hate.

st.

Why do I keep coming back? mmmmmmm......there was this thing about a theory you had, yea just checking to see if you ever got to it. mmmmmm....nope

Such Anger and Hate
why because you were called out to be a fake prophet from a theoryless prediction that came from guessing NASA is wrong. This is not a prediction and you are not a prophet, as I said your guessing a different result from that of what NASA says will happen and calling it your prediction. You wouldn't even know what YU55 is if it wasn't for NASA.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Why do I keep coming back? mmmmmmm......there was this thing about a theory you had, yea just checking to see if you ever got to it. mmmmmm....nope

I had said I wasn't posting the theory in this thread.

Such Anger and Hate
why because you were called out to be a fake prophet from a theoryless prediction that came from guessing NASA is wrong.

I'm not pretending to be a prophet. The OP is clear.

This is not a prediction and you are not a prophet, as I said your guessing a different result from that of what NASA says will happen and calling it your prediction.

I'm interpreting a string of messages, that's all.

You wouldn't even know what YU55 is if it wasn't for NASA.

That's correct. Other than to hate on people, what's your point?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm interpreting a string of messages, that's all.

Which you haven't shared.
Oh yea there on a different thread off in never, never land, where I won't share the link.
why? nothing there either, what a joke. Why do I come back to this thread.....because it makes me

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Anyhoo, any ETA on that theory yet?

Yes, it's pretty much done now.

st.

I can haz theory now?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When You do post your theory , will You be letting us know where it's posted ? Thanks !

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok, here it is Satori's Theory on why YU55 is going to hit us, since he won't share on this thread I'll post it for those that are curious......

Start here..
September 19, 2011 Time Magazine

As Pimander pointed out, its partly symbolic. The two beams are '11', the rest of the date is 9/11.
As its an American publication, with America on the cover, using American date (M/D/Y) format gives us:

11/9/11 --> 9th November 2011

Satori post 14-9-2011 www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's in a name?
If we examine the name of the asteroid, 2005 Yu55, we find the following:

Yu
'Yu' is the name of a 'Great King'. Great King Yu or Yu the Great, as he was known. Yu was seen as a controller of the waters.

The Great King that controls the waters.

'55' is interesting in that it is the sum of the numbers 1 to 10. '55' is a pair of fives, or a 'five pair'. The significance of this can be read in 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall'

The ten kings of Atlantis are the tetractys, or numbers, which are born as five pairs of opposites. (Consult Theon of Smyrna for the Pythagorean doctrine of opposites.) The numbers 1 to 10 rule every creature, and the numbers, in turn, are under the control of the Monad, or 1--the Eldest among them.

With the trident scepter of Poseidon these kings held sway over the inhabitants of the seven small and three great islands comprising Atlantis.

When you add up the numbers 1 to 10 you get 55.
When you add up the 10 islands you get Atlantis.
When you add up the ten kings of Atlantis, or five pairs, you get the power of Atlantis.

When you add up the five pair (55), you get Atlantis.

Therefore the meaning of the name of our space rock becomes:

The Great King that controls the waters of Atlantis. This space rock has the power of 'Poseidon'.

The waters of Atlantis are the waters of the Atlantic, therefore the name translates to:

The Great King that controls the waters of the Atlantic.

Satori post 28-10-2011 www.abovetopsecret.com...

On May 1st, President Obama stood infront of the world and declared 'We got him!'. The world's hide and seek champion and most wanted terrorist, Osama Bin Laden, had been assassinated.

Or had he?

The following is a symbollic interpretation of the May 1st message.

May 1st is May Day. Mayday (space removed) is the International Distress Signal.

Osama Bin Laden was portrayed, almost immediately after '9/11 attacks', as the perpetrator. He was seen as the figure head of the global terror network known as Al-Qaeda. He publicly lead Al-Qaeda for over 10 years, you could say he reigned.

A figure head is a monarch.

Symbolically, Osama Bin Laden was the King of Terror.

Enter Nostradamus and his most famous 'prediction' - Century 10, Quatrain 72:

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

So, we have the leader of the free world sending out an International distress message that the King of Terror is going into the sea.

Coincidence you say? Well here is some more coincidence.

At 11:28pm UTC on 8th November 2011, Asteroid YU55 makes it's closest ever approach to earth. Notice the date, at that time most of the world's populous are actually in 9th November 2011.
Asteroid YU55 to Approach Earth

But there is more, notice the time, 11:28pm.

At approximately what time did Obama make the May 1st Bin Laden announcement?

President Obama made the highly unusual Sunday night live statement to announce the news at around 11.30pm eastern time.

Satori post 18-8-2011 www.abovetopsecret.com...

My main reason for responding to this thread was that I too have researched and read many of books regarding 9/11. Not just the controversy books but the books on why it had too happen and what it means. There is a very strong connection between 9/11 and Orion. The three buildings (9/11) and the three stars, The Great pyramid and the three stars, NASA and Orion, etc....Satori has a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is religious reference to this as well speaking of the tower of Babel and Babylon, a tower to the heavens that.... would be destroyed because "God perceived their intentions, and in His infinite wisdom, He knew this "stairway to heaven" would only lead the people away from God" is America Babylon? is the trade center the Tower? another thread maybe

I find all of this very interesting and as I have said I believed that the situation presented by Satori was possible, but I do not appriciate those that hide reasoning when said they have it. As many have asked for Satori's connections to YU55 and why it may hit us, here they are.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Satori do you not think that it would have been better to discuss these connections/symbolism with everyone instead of differing them to different threads that they must find themselves? To what purpose would that serve?
edit on 1-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I have not posted the final theory yet. When I do post the theory, I will be posting a link in this thread pointing to the theory.

The pyramids play no part in the final theory, neither does the NASA-Orion connection. I have nothing about the Tower of Babel. There are no religious leanings in the theory. I have nothing about satanic rituals.

However, I do have something about doublespeak:

doublespeak
the practice of using ambiguous language regarding political, military, or corporate matters in a deliberate attempt to disguise the truth

doublespeak
1957, from double + speak, coined on model of doublethink in Orwells Nineteen Eighty-Four (the language in that book was Newspeak).

The striped down version should make an appearance tomorrow, fingers crossed.

st.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

So... if nothing happens in the next two weeks, you're going to go away, right?

Grudging second line.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I'm going no matter what happens. I have already delivered the message I was mean't to deliver.

But I wouldn't go getting all smug/lordy/cocky DJW001. Serious question for you, what is it exactly that makes you believe you know it all?

Still waiting to hear about the charitable wager.

st.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thread closed until the theory promised by the OP on the 13th October is made available.

ETA

Thread reopened for the OP to post his theory.
edit on 6/11/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A stripped down version of the theory is now available here:

Impact Warning Theory

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

The "stripped down version"?

The first page is a compiled heap of -- rather disjointed imaginings, really....

What, is there a 350-page book that is yet to be written?

Better get crackin'......today is (GMT) the evening of the 6th November. Hope you can find a publisher for this *prediction* because, if asteroid 2005 YU55 impacts in less than 48 hours, well.....then you have sort of lost that unique "window of prediction" opportunity.....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
british msm ran a clip on yu55 eariler couldnt hear what they said tho

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join