It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm really hoping your theory gets posted for all to see , and especially those of us new to this site who are not super detectives !! Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by mileslong54
It's not about proper evidence, it's about not having any evidence, no explination, just 9/11 and connect the dots. You've gone from having a lattitude and longitude to....the only sea in a spitting distance...hmmm...and you've said your going to explain so......

I know it's frustrating for some of you. I can read that. I am trying to get the thing typed up.

Don't read anything into 'spitting distance', it just means it's the closest sea at the close approach time.

Here's something to chew on, a non-symbolic carrot. It's not a part of the main theory, it's just something I have wondered about, whether there could be a connection.

Financial Collapse

The majority of countries supposedly have debt problems, yet the main ones we have heard about are:

Iceland has debt problems.
Ireland has debt problems.
US has debt problems.
UK has debt problems.
Portugal has debt problems.
Spain has debt problems.
France's finances are jittery.
Italy has debt problems.
Greece has debt problems.

With the exception of Italy and Greece, these countries sit on the north atlantic rim.

So there is a whole lot of debt problems because money is not flowing in, money is not being moved about, capital is diverted elsewhere. We even hear a few financial types suggesting that another crash is on the way.

If you knew your bank was in financial trouble, would you leave your money in it, or remove it?
If someone asked you to loan them money, but you knew there was a chance they would not be able to pay it back, would you still lend them the money?

Thoughts?

st.

WOW!!!! These countries have debt problems what an eye opener.
Thanks for sharing what daily news tells us every day. So a asteroid is going to hit us because all these countries are having debt problems.This has been going on for over a week now and you release the big shocker, a bunch of countries are in debt. I think it's safe to HOAX this one now.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
WOW!!!! These countries have debt problems what an eye opener.
Thanks for sharing what daily news tells us every day. So a asteroid is going to hit us because all these countries are having debt problems.This has been going on for over a week now and you release the big shocker, a bunch of countries are in debt. I think it's safe to HOAX this one now.

Thanks for the sarcasm miles.

Right, so you are trolling. Stop trying to manipulate the mods. The countries are in debt because of the uncertainty that the impact brings, not other way around. I can see you don't think, or understand how the world works.

The debt is visible, because money has stopped flowing. The money has stopped flowing, because the future is uncertain for these countries. I've asked before, would you keep your money in a bank that you knew was facing trouble? No you wouldn't. So what makes you think people keeping the money flowing into countries would be any different? It wouldn't.

YU55 is coming in at an angle, it is not a straight direct down impact. It is traveling from the west to the east. Therefore the result will be a variable sized tsunami, the larger wave will be headed towards europe, a smaller wave will head back toward the US.

My logic on this is sound.

However, the suggestion I put to you is not the theory, it's an added on part of the theory. Did I explain any symbolic messages in the 'debt suggestion'? No I didn't. The debt suggestion was simply just to see if you bother thinking, or if you are simply trolling this thread.

I've tried to be patient, I have tried to support and defend this thread. But it seems alot have one objective in mind.

If you can't be patient, as frustrating as that might be, then please leave the thread.

st.
edit on 24-10-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I saw it in a dream, it hits about 250 miles off the coast and somewhat north of New york city and messes up the entire eastern seaboard, other than that not much to worry about except cleaning up the mess. I plan to throw an end of the world party with my buddies when it hits. Odds are you'll survive.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
I saw it in a dream, it hits about 250 miles off the coast and somewhat north of New york city and messes up the entire eastern seaboard, other than that not much to worry about except cleaning up the mess. I plan to throw an end of the world party with my buddies when it hits. Odds are you'll survive.

I wish I had said I'd seen it in a dream. Seems you don't get trolled, ridiculed, hassled, called names, etc etc if you claim it was a dream!

Oh for the peaceful life!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The following is a snippet of part of the 9/11 symbollic message. So you know I am actually working on getting things typed up.

---- snip ----

11th September 2011 - It's all about the airborne threat.

We Three Things:
9/11 was all about the 'threat from the sky'. Within the main event of 9/11, there was three sub-events. We had:

Multiple 'hijacked' aircraft as threats in the sky. Multiple impacts. Multiple buildings crashing down to earth.

We had:

Threats from the sky. Impacts. Crashing to earth.

We have:

Threat from the sky. Impact. Crash into earth.

The combined message from those paints a pretty grim picture. However, we can also take the events individually and they are also suggestive/symbolic of the same thing.

• Threat from the sky - Suggestive of something that will impact.
  • Impact - Needs no explanation.
  • Crash into earth - Suggestive of an impact.

A slight variation of the above combined message might be:

Threat from the sky, resulting in an impact, resulting in (financial) crash.

---- snip ----

Now simmer down, cool it, chill out, calm down.

st.

• posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
    link   
    And of course, you can't have a 9/11 theory without having the inevitable movie connection, so go on, have one of those as well ...

---- snip ----

The inevitable movie connection:
    After the two planes impacted the towers and before the towers fell, we had a real-life scene reminiscent of a scene from a 1998 movie.

Armageddon. A movie about a space object threatening earth. An earth threat.
    But that in itself proves nothing. It could just be one of those coincidence things.

---- snip ----

st.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
    link   
    In a dreams and personal predictions thread finally...Wow...took a while...This is where this thread belonged the whole time...Honestly, to the OP...please be a little more prepared the next time you make a post...there was no need to even make an original statement you were going to have more information at a later date...when you made that statement, you set yourself up for failure...you could have simply stated, "This is my personal prediction," and have been done with it...I do not think you have any malicious intent; nor do you come off as some of your detractors here (who do seem somewhat malicious)...but making a statement such as, "theoretical underpinnings for my prediction to follow," and then FIVE days later all you put up is MORE youtube videos and...well, you do understand, this does look malicious and self-serving ...
    edit on 24-10-2011 by jeichelberg because: Misspelled *This

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
    In a dreams and personal predictions thread finally...Wow...took a while...This is where this thread belonged the whole time...Honestly, to the OP...please be a little more prepared the next time you make a post...there was no need to even make an original statement you were going to have more information at a later date...when you made that statement, you set yourself up for failure...you could have simply stated, "This is my personal prediction," and have been done with it...I do not think you have any malicious intent; nor do you come off as some of your detractors here (who do seem somewhat malicious)...but making a statement such as, "theoretical underpinnings for my prediction to follow," and then FIVE days later all you put up is MORE youtube videos and...well, you do understand, this does look malicious and self-serving ...

The day I fail is the 9th/10th November when nothing has happened. No heightened see levels. Nothing. Until then, there is no epic failings. It's all just a prediction based on a theory of symbolic messages.

Maybe I missed the point of the last bit of your post, but I haven't posted any youtube videos. I haven't any plans to either.

I just wanted to post my prediction here. Then get around to posting the theory. I knew I would take some heat for the post, however I didn't realise they would be as malicious as they have been. I had thought a fair few would jump at the chance to try and see if they could see the symbolism too. It would back up the theory after all, if more than one person was seeing the same thing, without me influencing their thoughts.

It seems to me that I have been trolled into the next decade and the mods have fallen for it.

ATS sucks the badger's bottom right now.

st.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
    link   
    reply to post by SatoriTheory

You are certainly correct about your view of what would constitute ultimate failure...My sincere apologies, as what you posted truly is NOT youtube videos; rather, they are simply images of events occurring on 9/11/01...spliced together...

But concerning the topic of regular failure, I simply go back to the reasoning of WHY you would take the time to share your view, INCLUDE all the TEASERS (similar to the old 60's BATMAN...SAME BAT TIME...SAME BAT CHANNEL) in a topic so serious as to END TIME EVENT, and then FAIL to provide the follow up you promised??? Not a very nice thing to do...

I understand you have your thoughts on how/why/perhaps all of these vents tie together...please do not mistake what I have written as a personal attack...it is not...I do not discount any thoughts concerning personal ideas or revelation or dreams concerning any topic...All I can say is my intent concerning my response was to motivate you to have "more ducks," in more, "cogent rows." You did notice the Moderator asked you for something within the day, correct? You did not get nuked, but your post was placed in a more appropriate thread...
    edit on 10/24/2011 by jeichelberg because: Further content

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jeichelberg

Actually, I don't think the mods moved this.

I believe this thread has always been in the Dreams & Predictions Forum.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    For those of you still checking in, if you want to look things up for yourself, then the symbolic messages that I see were on the following dates:

(11th September 2001) - 9/11 Terror Attack
    (1st May 2011) - Bin Laden Death
    (2nd May 2011) - Asteroid YU55
    (6th August 2011) - US Special Forces Helicopter shot down
    (11th September 2011) - 9/11 Memorial

The most recent and possibly last symbolic message (not needed for the main theory):
    (9th October 2011) - Last Chance sky writing new york

Additional happenings which may help convince you:
    Financial Collapse
    FEMA - RFI Ration Packs, blankets and camps
    The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWARSYSCEN) Atlantic - RFI Underwater body bags
    Failed Car bomb in New York
    Comet X1 Elenin
    UK Government Earthquake Exercise
    UN backed Tsunami Warning System test in Europe
    Japan Tsunami
    9/11 written in stone
    The Birth Certificate
    Ambiguous spoken words

BUT, before you begin looking, you need to do some thinking:

Think about the implications of an impact situation.
    Think about the type of impact, sea or land, habited or inhabited area.
    Think about the size of the impacting object and the destruction it could cause.
    Think about the effect on the global economy.
    Think about when you would tell the world.
    Think about moving people out of the dangerzone and where you would move them too.
    Think about moving businesses and where you would move them.
    Think about the effect on property prices in the dangerzones when you announce an impact.
    Think about what would happen to insurance prices when you annouce an impact.
    Think about whether you would do a live test of the impact, after all, mathematics can only take you so far.

There are alot of rich people in the world who carry alot of influence.
    Think about how they would be affected if you didn't announce the impact and just let it be a surprise.
    Think about how the monetary system is the control system.
    Think about how the world is connected.

When you can understand all that, then you can understand why they would not publish confirmed impact data.

Good Luck!

st.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    I am not independently wealthy and not a seriously influential member of society...I try to sit and think about what my reasoning would be to withhold information of a known object about to collide with Earth and the resultant deaths of millions or billions, possibly including myself...so far, the only one I can think of is the panic it may cause...but I see people panicking everyday...just not en masse...Again, this is all speculation...do you have access to any hard data that demonstrates YU55 will impact the Earth...you have a lot of other things, like regular army stuff (manuevers, etc) Emergency Ops stuff (drills, etc) taking place, but these things have been taking place all the time...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
    link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
    Threat from the sky. Impact. Crash into earth.

The combined message from those paints a pretty grim picture. However, we can also take the events individually and they are also suggestive/symbolic of the same thing.

• Threat from the sky - Suggestive of something that will impact.
  • Impact - Needs no explanation.
  • Crash into earth - Suggestive of an impact.

• And here I actually thought maybe you had something substantial,
    yes paints a grim picture of an event that already happened. We have 9/11, planes "Crashing" into the towers, planes "Impacting" the towers and now we have YU55 hiting the Atlantic in early November. How can any of this cause a celestial object from outer space to hit Earth. I don't doubt that it might happen the way you say as the trajectory of YU55 is shown by NASA to be very close to Earth (in between the Earth and Moon orbit) and if the Earth can "capture," so to speak, the moon in the Earth's orbit (as certain theory state as how the moon got here) it's very possible that the gravatational pull from Earth can "Suck" the asteroid into the Earth. That doesn't mean that 9/11 had anything to do with it though. You might as well say your prediction is based on an old "My Little Pony" episode where one of the flying horses crashes into the ground causes impact.

• Threat from the sky - Flying Purple Pony
  • Impact - Purple Pony Crashing
  • Crash into earth - Pony Crashed and Hit a Tower

• posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
    link   
    Ok i used your prediction and plugged the numbers in and the closest high pop major city is Boston @ 1300 mile from the location you gave for where it will hit. Boston should be scared they will get hit with tsunami a real monster of 37.1 inches. The 4.3 quake might shake them out of bed but maybe not. but it will increase the wind by 1 mph. I doubt it should fly over the planet. It would need to hit within 200 mile of the coast to make a 20 ft wave so we are safe event if it hits the planet

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
    link   
    For 2012,I don't know maybe someone can help me with an answer and also that person will make a prediction with his answer.What is the name of the movie to be released next year from the Ice Age series???Please help with answer!!!
    edit on 24-10-2011 by diamondsmith because: Please help with an answer!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
    link   
    reply to post by diamondsmith

Ice Age: Continental Drift

What do I win?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
    link   

Discovered December 28, 2005 by Robert McMillan of the Spacewatch Program near Tucson Arizona, the object has been previously observed by Mike Nolan, Ellen Howell and colleagues with the Arecibo radar on April 19-21, 2010 and shown to be a very dark, nearly spherical object 400 meters in diameter. Because of its approximate 20-hour rotation period, ideal radar observations should include tracks that are 8 hours or longer on multiple dates at Goldstone (November 3-11) and when the object enters Arecibo's observing window on November 8th.

Using the Goldstone radar operating in a relatively new "chirp" mode, the November 2011 radar opportunity could result in a shape model reconstruction with a resolution of as fine as 4 meters. Several days of high resolution imaging (about 7.5 meters) are also planned at Arecibo. As well as aiding the interpretation of the radar observations, collaborative visual and near infrared observations could define the object's rotation characteristics and provide constraints upon the nature of the object's surface roughness and mineral composition.

Since the asteroid will approach the Earth from the sunward direction, it will be a daylight object until the time of closest approach. The best time for new ground-based optical and infrared observations will be late in the day on November 8, after 21:00 hours UT from the eastern Atlantic and western Africa zone. A few hours after its close Earth approach, it will become generally accessible for optical and near-IR observations but will provide a challenging target because of its rapid motion across the sky.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

For those that would like to watch....

The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ColAngus

You will be a hero because you make the correct prediction for the doomsday!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
    link   
    This was obviously another red herring doom and gloom thread ???

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join