It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 13 Crystal Skulls Trekking Across the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So Mayan Elders are taking all 13 crystal skulls across the US. they are going from Manhattan to LA. On 11-11-11 in LA they will be at the Crystal Skull Conference there. Cirque De Soleil will be around too apparently.

ITINERARY

Oct 26 The Elders arrive in New York

Oct 27 New York Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls

Oct 28 Leave New York to go to the Serpent Mound, OH.

Oct 29 Serpent Mound Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls followed by a day of rest.

Oct 30 Leave the Serpent Mound to go to Cahokia, IL.

Oct 31 Cahokia Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls and a day of rest.

Nov 1 Leave Cahokia to go to Hays, KS

Nov 2 Leave Hays to go to Crestone, CO

Nov 3 Crestone Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls, and day of rest.

Nov 4 Leave Crestone to go to to Kaatsi, AZ.

Nov 5 Meeting in Kaatsi and a Ceremony with Hopi and Tibetan monks including Rinpoche.

Nov 6 The Elders will spend more time with Hopis and Tibetan Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche after which they will drive to Sedona, AZ.

Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.

Nov 8 The Elders will leave Sedona and drive to Los Angeles

Nov 9 Los Angeles will be a day of rest for some, and return home for others.

Nov 10 This is the day that another group of 13 elders arrive in Los Angeles from Merida

11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony with 13 Mayan Elders and the 13 Crystal Skulls at Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles

Nov 12 Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles with 13 Mayan Elders and Pilgrimage Participants present.

Nov 13 Host Gabriel Romero is sponsoring a one day seminar in which Mayan Day Keeper Hunbatz Men will impart his wisdom. The seminar will take place on Sunday, November 13, 2011. Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who might be interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the real Maya talk about 2012 and the sacred Crystal Skulls.

You will find more information about the "11-11-11 Gateway Event" in Los Angeles and the one-day seminar with Hunbatz Men by clicking on the Calendar Listings at: www.cosmicmysteries.com...

They have plans for the Winter Solstice 2012 too.

spiritofmaat.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Awesome! I was hoping they would be brought together or something. Can't wait to see if something happens

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Thanks for the heads up.

I actually live very close to one of the places that they are going to be stopping at.
I am going to have to check into this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting.

Let's see if anything comes through now.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just another event for money gathering purposes...
The skulls are in bad hands IMO. Well, IDC either.
LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Considering all of them are composites or made with modern equipment such a thing really isn't exciting.

Also, the movie had terrible physics.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Cirque De Soleil creeps me out.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nothing really interesting ... Just a money making event :-/ they do it every year if I am not mistaken, and on dates like 10-10-10... etc

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder if this Skull will be part of the show.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I didn't think they even had all 13 skulls. I don't think they're real, in the way people believe they have magical powers etc, but it would be interesting to see nonetheless

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the information on this OP. I would like to ask something though, do you have specific locations these are supposed to be? I don't mean city or general schedule as the link shows, but a physical 'here is the phone number I call, today, to confirm this is legit' kind of location.

Doubting your thread isn't the issue. If this is true though, my entire attitude on ALL of this will have to do a radical night/day change. If they managed to bring all of these together from the various points around the world where they've been held in private and public hands, that is beyond anything we can ignore or laugh off. I'd just love to have a couple solid venues to call this afternoon and run this down as absolute fact or not? Thanks!

BTW.. I just got off the phone with Serpent Mound, Ohio and the lady who answered was very nice. She told me she wasn't aware of the skulls being with the show they are hosting there, but that they would be physically brought together at the Los Angeles event. If that adds anything for information. Anyone have more specifics on the L.A. event beyond the general stuff on the link?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.

So this is the date when we will open the portal..
I will be ready, oh yes, I will be ready

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
why are they going to L.A.?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

'cause the end of the world has to happen somewhere cool.
Not like, say, Milton Florida, or Armagedon.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was under the impression that these were mythical?

I know it's Wikipedia but;

Wikipedia; The crystal skulls are a number of human skull hardstone carvings made of clear or milky quartz rock, known in art history as "rock crystal", claimed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts by their alleged finders. However, none of the specimens made available for scientific study have been authenticated as pre-Columbian in origin. The results of these studies demonstrated that those examined were manufactured in the mid-19th century or later, almost certainly in Europe.[1] Despite some claims presented in an assortment of popularizing literature, legends of crystal skulls with mystical powers do not figure in genuine Mesoamerican or other Native American mythologies and spiritual accounts

Just as a bit of counter argument *prepares to be chastised and attacked*

I hope they are real though! Will be interesting to keep a track of!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

They're absolutely real. Coast to Coast AM has done a number of shows about them over the years and I've seen at least one documentary about it on main cable channels quite some time ago. I cringed when I heard what the Indiana Jones movie was using for it's plot line this last time. I had a feeling it would trivialize what I've always kept in the far back of my mind as a subject to immediately wake up and take notice with if a major bit of news came up.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And you guy's think if those sculls had any power what so ever, U.S wouldn't take it away from them right away when they enter U.S?

Then again, let's say if the skulls had any power why wouldn't U.S not stop them from entering?

Could it be that these sculls come from the same place our hybrid government come from?

Does the sculls feeds from the vast majority of people for spiritual energy order to work?

Think again something dosen't smell right.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
And you guy's think if those sculls had any power what so ever, U.S wouldn't take it away from them right away when they enter U.S?

Then again, let's say if the skulls had any power why wouldn't U.S stop them from entering?

Could it be that these sculls come from the same place our hybrid government come from?

Does the sculls feeds from the vast majority of people for spiritual energy order to work?

Think again something dosen't smell right.

I agree with you about these skulls. Are they the real skulls or has the US done some swapping? I do not think the US will allow such a powerful device to be in other hands unless they have no control.

I personally feel they are like you said in the statement I highlighted.

Peace to you

edit on 14-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Very interesting !!

I really do not know what to think when it comes to the Crystal Skulls. As far as I know, there are in different museums across the world so...don't know what to think about this trekking across the states itinerary...

Would they be fake and it's just a money making scheme??

Here is an amazing thread about the Skulls, by Sir_slide :

The Mysterious World of the Crystal Skulls

And a very interesting thread about the Skulls and the 2012 prophecies, by jkrog08 :

2012 and the crystal skulls

I highly doubt the legitimacy of this venture. But interesting just the same.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join