It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Paul to meet with French anti-immigration party leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Source

The leader of a French far-right anti-immigration political party plans to sit down with Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) next month.

Agence France Press reports that Marie Le Pen, the leader of the National Front Party in France, plans to meet with Paul and any other willing Republican presidential candidate when she visits the U.S. in November.

"Madame Le Pen has requested a meeting and Congressman Paul has agreed to a meeting, if he is in town, and as of today it looks like he will be," Paul Communications Director Rachel Mills said in an email to AFP.

"Congressman Paul is also open to meeting with any of the other candidates, it should be noted," Mills added.
-
The French politician also praised Paul as "a great defender of an international monetary system anchored on the gold standard," according to AFP.

This is quite odd to say the least; I do not know why Ms. Le Pen would want to meet with the Presidential candidates. She has been polling exceptionally well for the 2012 French Presidential election and is the leader of National Front but other than that she is not an ‘important’ figure in French media, academics, or even politics (although she could become one). I have been following her work through watching interviews, reading articles, watching speeches; etc… for months as Le Pen and her party has been of interest to me for quite a while now.

To now read that she will be meeting with my preferred 2012 Presidential candidate not only surprises but it also excites me. I know she does not mean to simply interview him because as the article noted she wants to meet with other Republicans and even Democrats, but that Dr. Paul was the first to agree humbles me. This should scare the pants off the ‘multikulti’ pro-immigration, pro-PC, people and nothing makes a larger smile on my face than that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am glad that Ron Paul is on top of things...it is encouraging....I found a good article about why Mr. Paul may win the nomination....from The New York Times.......

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

new topics

join