It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caught on film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this had ever been posted here or not but it is a collection of some strange activity. While some could possibly be hoaxed and some explained what brought me to posting it here is around the 28 minute mark that definitely looks hard to fake since there are objects flying in all directions and coming out of a drawer at one point. Another one is in the video store and the clerks reactions seem natural...

There is also a clip in there of the Warren's who are well know demonologists

judge for yourself...

www.doomsdaytube.com...-Scary-Ghosts-Spirits-And-Demons-Caught-On-Tape

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So you like Halloween I see?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
A lot of those clips look difficult to fake, but it's still hard to determine their authenticity given the lengths through which some people will go to make these kinds of videos. This collection has some pretty convincing material, though, and is entertaining to watch. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 14/10/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Its hard for me to say whether I believe it or not.

I have seen a lot of videos like these recreated with proper props or the right CGI.

But at the same time, I believe people are definitely experiencing spirits, however some people like to try to find ways to spook people, like with these videos.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am not impressed by these kind of film footages that are obivous set-ups and yet claim to be authentic.

top topics

join