It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can OWS be a bunch of racial Communists and paid shills at the same time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sure enough the demagoguery of OWS continues on...

Last week bunch of dirty, filthy hippy communists are here to instate a Maoist revolution and
destroy America.

This week we are being told that OWS is actually a bunch of shills being paid to campaign for the
Democrats and the Unions.

Both narratives appear to appeal to the two party system which is able control the opposition
by leveraging the party which is not mobilized. As a result we see that OWS is being dealt with
in the same manner as the Tea Party, paint them crazy, paint them evil and paint them often.

As further evidence to the transparency of this method, look at the way this narrative is changing.

In nature, Communist hippy Maoists do not evolve into paid shills just like that, the story the MSM
is spreading is illogical in so many ways. The sentiment for a Maoist revolution and making some
cash for showing up to a rally are completely different motivations. You don't risk your life for a
small pittance...would you get arrested to make $40? Especially considering the fact that OWS are
"all on food stamps and unemployment" (wink wink)

I mean can it get any more ridiculous folks?

This is just another example of the length the establishment will go to arrest change.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Because the naysayers are the ones that are actually the slaves.
They are the ones that are content and comfortable letting the government strip away their rights and dictating their every move. The naysayers are the ones dependent upon big government, receiving entitlements is not the only way to be co-dependent to the government.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure what a "racial Communist" would be, unless, maybe the New Black Panther Party??

But, as for the rest of your post, OWS is not one thing, it is a group of people. I'm certain some are Marxists, some are idealistic utopians, some are paid marchers, some are infiltrators, some are curiosity seekers.

That's my answer to your opening post.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't know, I also heard they were being funding by anarchist. So I don't tend to think to much about the OWS. I'm just going to wait and see. Right now its a huge movement with a bunch of different voices and opinions coming out of it. All you can do is just wait and see what becomes of them and who sticks around.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This revolution needs to be hijacked...or so think the political elite. I believe that it must remain leaderless and firmly in the hands of the feet on the ground. We will look back at these days and have warm fuzzy feelings of rightful accomplishment.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm not sure what a "racial Communist" would be, unless, maybe the New Black Panther Party??

But, as for the rest of your post, OWS is not one thing, it is a group of people. I'm certain some are Marxists, some are idealistic utopians, some are paid marchers, some are infiltrators, some are curiosity seekers.

That's my answer to your opening post.

I don't know what the hell commies we are talking about either.

But I have read the same synopsis here by at least 30 members, OWS "is a bunch of
commies here to destroy America"

There are all kinds of people, I have even seen more than a few Ron Paul signs.

I am trying to point out that there is an obvious attempt to scare up the opposition to
OWS so the establishment can have other people do the work for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

How are you sure that Communist hippy Maoists do not evolve into paid shills with this economy?

I don't know why, but I find that label amusing.

With OWS, you will find more intelligent response on the weekends and the shills and emotional thinkers on the weekdays.

On top of that, a non cohesive and at times contradictory messages and we'll see a lot of nothing happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
I don't know, I also heard they were being funding by anarchist. So I don't tend to think to much about the OWS. I'm just going to wait and see. Right now its a huge movement with a bunch of different voices and opinions coming out of it. All you can do is just wait and see what becomes of them and who sticks around.
edit on 10/13/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

I have heard Soros, I have heard that the banking Elite are funding this, the unions, the democrats.

But I think the fact that this thing is so unorganized only goes to show that is is not being centrally
planned

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

How are you sure that Communist hippy Maoists do not evolve into paid shills with this economy?

Because I heard they are all mentally retarded and on welfare anyways.

I don't know why, but I find that label amusing.

With OWS, you will find more intelligent response on the weekends and the shills and emotional thinkers on the weekdays.

On top of that, a non cohesive and at times contradictory messages and we'll see a lot of nothing happening.

Ya, I want to see what comes... If the Tea Party and OWS made a pact then we would see the dogs
and/or agent provocateurs IMO...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have been saying the same since the beginning as they have similiar complaints. But that wouldn't work to either parties (which I think are the same) favor now would it?

You don't have to be shooting at each other to be involved in a war. And many of you know the saying...

There is always profit to be made in war.
edit on 13-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

they evolved into teachers secretary of states and potus and every other government job and left wing billionaires.

look at the whose who in the current adminstration oh and some become preachers.
edit on 13-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I have been saying the same since the beginning as they have similiar complaints. But that wouldn't work to either parties (which I think are the same) favor now would it?

You don't have to be shooting at each other to be involved in a war. And many of you know the saying...

There is always profit to be made in war.
edit on 13-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

The only way this all works is if the Tea Party comes along and the two groups find some specific
common ground. But I think the point is to make one side fearful and the OWS angry for being the brunt
of rhetorical flourish. It is another aspect to consider and I thank you for giving me the perspective...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In the real world communists do turn into shills. Look at China, it went from communist police state to corporate police state.

Why does this happen?

Humans are natural hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Actually, they are Obama's new. . . .

Mob Czar

top topics

join